Bold predictions week 3

I shouldn't admit this but I still remember a nickel coke machine. It was in a warehouse, for employees only. They were a dime elsewhere in the mid sixty's. Then they went up to a quarter.

I think I have a few years on you. I remember when they were a nickel everywhere. They then went to 6 cents. They had an add on that took the penny. After that they went to a dime. I also remember when there was no deposit on the glass bottles.

At this point they should be #1 until someone knocks them off. Westbrook should be 2, followed by Gordon, Abbott, Jonesboro. Rankin should drop out of the top ten for that sorry excuse for a game…
Agree! Taking nothing away from WB, but Rankin looked more like the bad news bears than a top team. After seeing them 2 weeks straight last night was a mess and they couldn’t get out of their own way to even begin to try to put up a fight. I wonder how many penalties they had because it seemed like every first down they started with a penalty. WB definitely showed up ready to go but Rankin just could not get anything going, even a simple snap. I’m really curious to see what they do next week as it’s gonna be an even bigger hill to climb, IMO. That staff has some serious work to do to get back to just playing fundamental ball.

At this point they should be #1 until someone knocks them off. Westbrook should be 2, followed by Gordon, Abbott, Jonesboro. Rankin should drop out of the top ten for that sorry excuse for a game…
I’d be shocked if WB isn’t number. The machine factors a lot more than just wins and losses. The dominant way WB took out the 4th ranked Jonesboro then destroyed number 1 Rankin should put them in drivers seat.

I’d be shocked if WB isn’t number. The machine factors a lot more than just wins and losses. The dominant way WB took out the 4th ranked Jonesboro then destroyed number 1 Rankin should put them in drivers seat.
If WB isn’t number 1is what I meant. I’m still sipping coffee.

I would be 3 for 3 on my Bold predictions if Throckmorton could make an extra point. That being said. Computer or not… KC beat Westbrook. May should have started around 20 in the rankings they haven’t looked like a top 10 team all year. No offense Tigerfan 85. I do think they will figure it out.

I would be 3 for 3 on my Bold predictions if Throckmorton could make an extra point. That being said. Computer or not… KC beat Westbrook. May should have started around 20 in the rankings they haven’t looked like a top 10 team all year. No offense Tigerfan 85. I do think they will figure it out.
I get it. I’ve had same argument in past. The machine just doesn’t do wins and losses. So many other factors. Here’s what’s gonna stop KC from being number 1. IMO. WB beat a #4 and #1 ranked teams. Not only won but dominated. Their loss came by KC and y’all were ranked rt up there too. So the game KC played against Motley who was ranked like 60 something is gonna be the difference. Even though y’all dominated MC and May. It’s the ranking of MC that gets y’all. Btw obviously rankings do not hold much water. Just look at first three weeks this year. It it’s a great conversation piece. That being said GO MAY GO. we don’t lose we learn.

Rankin is better than what looked last night. WB defense caused a lot of havoc in the back field. Hats off to the WB coaches for preparing those boys for the game. WB was dialed in and ready for every play. WB could careless where they are ranked. They have one goal and rankings will not help them with that. Yes we all know KC beat them the first week but I’m telling you, this isnt the same team. The coaches have made some position changes and kids have figured out their roll. This team is scary good right now. I will say this WB coaching staff is above all others. They will be ready.

WB has a very legit argument to be #1, but so does KC. Like Tigerfan said, rankings are really just for conversation and fans, good teams and coaches could care less bc what really matters happens every Friday night for 15-16 weeks in the fall and that final week there’s only 1 team that hoists the ultimate prize. To the fans of these top teams, my advice is just enjoy it while it lasts because in the 6 man world it can change in the blink of an eye!

We all know the sure fire top 4 is KC, WB, Gordon, and Abbott. The order doesn’t matter. I don’t think there’s many, if any, teams that could compete with those four any given Friday. Every other team in D1 for me at this point is irrelevant.

Yours too lol are you kidding me??
Like I said earlier, I have no kid in the school or on the team. Heck I’m not even from here. I just speak on what I see as a fan but not an absolute homer. Like my man said let’s enjoy it because it can an end soon. Graduation is the great equalizer

WB has a very legit argument to be #1, but so does KC. Like Tigerfan said, rankings are really just for conversation and fans, good teams and coaches could care less bc what really matters happens every Friday night for 15-16 weeks in the fall and that final week there’s only 1 team that hoists the ultimate prize. To the fans of these top teams, my advice is just enjoy it while it lasts because in the 6 man world it can change in the blink of an eye!
I agree 100-% I couldn’t care less

We all know the sure fire top 4 is KC, WB, Gordon, and Abbott. The order doesn’t matter. I don’t think there’s many, if any, teams that could compete with those four any given Friday. Every other team in D1 for me at this point is irrelevant.
I agree with half of that statement haha WB and KC are the top 2. Until Gordon or Abbott start playing better teams I will never give them credit. WB and KC have loaded schedules each year. Everyone thought Abbott was legit last year and they rolled into cowboys stadium with a great record. They had no fight for WB.

We will see what Abbott looks like against Borden in a couple weeks.

Back