Bold predictions week 3

We all know the sure fire top 4 is KC, WB, Gordon, and Abbott. The order doesn’t matter. I don’t think there’s many, if any, teams that could compete with those four any given Friday. Every other team in D1 for me at this point is irrelevant.
I would not count out Borden, Rankin, and Happy. I still think they are too 5 teams after WB and KC. Just my opinion.

I would not count out Borden, Rankin, and Happy. I still think they are too 5 teams after WB and KC. Just my opinion.
Normally I’d say the same thing. But I’ve given up on Rankin this year, and Im usually a big believer. They just can’t beat Westbrook. Borden hasn’t had a real test this year so I’ll hold off on them. Happy looks down this year, however

Normally I’d say the same thing. But I’ve given up on Rankin this year, and Im usually a big believer. They just can’t beat Westbrook. Borden hasn’t had a real test this year so I’ll hold off on them. Happy looks down this year, however
It’s hard to compare rankin game against WB. Anyone would have looked back against that WB team last night.

Borden Scrimmaged WB really good. they are depending on some young kids but the coaches have them headed in the right direction. They will be a totally different team from last year.

Happy will be big and physical like always. They lost some really good players and have to regroup. I could be wrong but I think the region 1 is between them and KC.

On the East side I have Jonesboro. They are a really good squad with size and speed. Don’t judge them on the WB game either.

I agree with half of that statement haha WB and KC are the top 2. Until Gordon or Abbott start playing better teams I will never give them credit. WB and KC have loaded schedules each year. Everyone thought Abbott was legit last year and they rolled into cowboys stadium with a great record. They had no fight for WB.

We will see what Abbott looks like against Borden in a couple weeks.
May and garden city also have tough schedule ever year.

The back and forth of this topic is always entertaining especially while watching some College football all day. Definitely been a fun season so far and it’s still early. Westbrook is a better team now going into week 4 but so is Knox City. Those two are by far the top in the west as of right now. The East obviously Gordon, Abbott but I think Jonesboro is right there with them. Praying all these kids stay healthy as the season goes on.

We all know the sure fire top 4 is KC, WB, Gordon, and Abbott. The order doesn’t matter. I don’t think there’s many, if any, teams that could compete with those four any given Friday. Every other team in D1 for me at this point is irrelevant.
what's your thoughts on those four teams versus the top four in D2?

I think that the only team in D2 that competes with the top 4 in D1 is Benjamin. I still think Benjamin drops to all four though. They MIGHT be able to beat Abbott, but again, I don’t see it
I think the top 5 DII could hang for maybe a half, but 8-12 kids against 15-30 on the other sideline will catch up to you in a hurry. It’s not a knock on big schools like Westbrook, but they have more kids on the sideline than 2A Div I. Numbers would be a factor. That’s why the split the divisions in football.

The delusion on this website. There isn’t a six man school in the state of Texas that could play four quarters with 2023 mustangs
Like KDStew said, if you want to prove you’re really the best across all of football, then condense your schedule. I don’t understand why teams fill their non-district slate with teams who won’t even make playoffs. Get some good looks before district and schedule some state powerhouses like Westbrook, Gordon, etc… who cares if you go into playoffs with 2-3 losses lol

Back