Bold Predictions week 5

This will be a real marker for Crowell. I think this Knox City squad is elite. This will be a great marker for what Crowell can be.

Using my old trusty nickel
Burkville over Fruitvale by 20 for, I think, their 2nd 6-man victory
Richland Springs over Coolidge by 10
ETHS over Oakwood by 45
Hermleigh over Grady by 45
Highland over Borden County by 32
Jonesboro over Stephenville by 45
Gold-Burg over Saint Jo by 16
Newcastle over Northside by 45

Put the nickel back in a safe place.

Jayton over Silverton by halftime
Balmorhea over Buena Vista
Bluff Dale over Rising Star by two scores
Saint Jo over Gold-Burg by two scores

They better with that schedule! Better not allow another point, good grief. That’s bad
My comment about the bye this week was tongue in cheek, I had glanced at the schedule regarding them 45'ing the rest. Your comment made me go back and look closer. Their 1st 4 games the average opponent ranking was 76th, only Garden City in the top 50 at 41. The rest of the season the average is 143rd.

Borden county over highland, Klondike loses in a close one, Sands if they play like they did to Klondike might beat Loraine, Jayton will get a test of one man teams tonight with Silverton, Sawyer Francis one the best kids in sixman in my opinion

My comment about the bye this week was tongue in cheek, I had glanced at the schedule regarding them 45'ing the rest. Your comment made me go back and look closer. Their 1st 4 games the average opponent ranking was 76th, only Garden City in the top 50 at 41. The rest of the season the average is 143rd.
That’s why I don’t have them in the top 7.

I think rankin and May should be above them. Their strength of schedule is better, even if they have losses. Just my opinion.

Germs its that time again.

Walter has picked some good ones this week. Old Folks Home uses the trusty Nickel but we throw darts.

The Picks are in:

Newcastle captures the flag at the castle and wins by 45
Bill Gold-Burg jackhammers the Panthers by 26
Borden County takes the stinger out of the Hornets by 20
Knox City Throttles the Wildcats by 45
BV Longhorns declaw the Bears but barely by 8
The JBirds knock the Owls outha tree by 30
The Yotes win a close one over Cool hand luke by 12
The Stangs get their first win over them Bobcats of Fruit of Vale

Also, I wanted the lumberjack to know I saw half an old pair of skates on the road this morning while walking Walter and I thought about Speedy (RIP). I miss him zoomin around the RV Park. Oh, and Walter saw a Dwarf Mongoose this morning out the corner of his eye and bout jerked me down to the creek. He is grounded from walks til further notice.

Stay Prickly

Bear

Back