Bold Predictions Week 2

Give me Jonesboro over Westbrook by 10-20. I wouldn’t be surprised if Westbrook got it figured out this week, but it’s still early in the season. I’ll take Jonesboro. I also think BV will play Rankin closer than Balmorhea did. I’ll still take Rankin by 30 though. I think Jayton and Klondike are two of the top 3 teams in D2 after the total letdown by Loraine last week. Give me Jayton by 8.

Crowell over Loraine by 24 or more.

Could be if they don't rebound from what I saw of Crowel Friday on line. They have speed, block well and are well coached. Of course, I'd root for Coach Popham as a Strawn fan.

Crowell over Loraine by 24 or more.

Could be if they don't rebound from what I saw of Crowel Friday on line. They have speed, block well and are well coached. Of course, I'd root for Coach Popham as a Strawn fan.
I sure thought that Strawn would be a contender this season, especially when I heard the rumor that Chaca might return there. But even without him, I believed they would contend,and still might.

Benjamin only has rigdon this year hope he stays healthy, klondike is overrated they look like they cant handle pressure, and Jayton to me revolve on a couple of guys, Balmorhea, Whitharral and Groom which all made playoffs last year is done for this year, I see Amherst and Paducah making a deep run, In D1 nobody is talking about Whiteface seems interesting because the lost to Rankin last year and really didnt lose anyone from last year, i think Happy is done and Valley is making a comeback

I didnt get to see Klondike in week 1, I had them #5 in my preseason Top 10. I had Jayton preseason #7, saw them, and they looked very good. Interested in this for sure!

Back