Week 9 Bold Predictions

Newcastle by 45
You and the toy are 42 point's apart. I've learned over many years It has been fine-tuned and become more reliable as a season progresses. But this is football, you might be right. I've not seen Newcastle this year, they still have the two great rb's, the Hounds have improved. I have hopes they might make a game of it. Maybe even beat the 3 point spread by 1.

You and the toy are 42 point's apart. I've learned over many years It has been fine-tuned and become more reliable as a season progresses. But this is football, you might be right. I've not seen Newcastle this year, they still have the two great rb's, the Hounds have improved. I have hopes they might make a game of it. Maybe even beat the 3 point spread by 1.
Bumping past the 5 posts about all star submissions in the last 30 minutes.

Sorry for my absence Germs! My Bigfoot Research Organization went on an expedition to Colorado. I picked up Walter from the Pet Daycare and he was madder than a hornet he hasnt been able to make his Bold Predictions in a while.

Abbott over Coolidge by 30+
Follett over Miami by 20
Trinidad over Oakwood by 16 in an upset
Burkeville over Chester by 20 for a playoff birth
Avalon over Milford by 8
Saint Jo over Union Hill by 24
Robert Lee over Irion County by 26
Newcastle over Strawn by 45
Cherokee over Rochelle by 16 for second

Well these are the games of our lives! Walter doesnt agree on my Avalon and Milford game but everythang else is spot on.

I was torn on picking Newcastle over my beloved Strawn but something makes me think that they found that Castle and are gonna compete with the big dogs this year.

Stay Prickly Germs!

Bear

This weeks winners
-Abbott
-Rankin
-Milford
-ETHS
-UH (don’t know why game traveler is a bulldog hater) they’re a solid team with really good young guys. Arguably best freshman class in division. Undefeated. Scrimmaged Gordon this year and stayed with them. Might surprise some folks how far they go.
-Follett -this weeks upset

Looking at Irion County's record, they appear to be a bit overrated by the toy. Two losses to teams ranked below them.

I'm going to say they win by one score or less. An upset is by Robert Lee is possible here.

I think I struck a nerve with ole JDM. I wouldn't call myself a Bulldog Hater, I just like the Underdogs.

I might have to ride East and see a the "best Freshman Class".

SFA, you want to go? or are we waiting to go watch them against the Jim Tressel of Sixman in a week or two?

Also what is yalls policy on exotic animals if they are for emotional support?

Stay Prickly

Bear

Looking at Irion County's record, they appear to be a bit overrated by the toy. Two losses to teams ranked below them.

I'm going to say they win by one score or less. An upset is by Robert Lee is possible here.
Maybe they are ranked too high but I see nothing in RLs record that tells me they can stop IC from out scoring them by at least 17. You may be correct but I don’t see RLs defense doing it where they haven’t until now.

GameTraveler is laughable, but correct. I know that the Saint Jo team has played a tough schedule and they’re ready show those East Texas Union Hill boys just how a West Texas team plays football. Had to make an account just to get that off of my chest.

GT I don't like Bulldogs either. I once had a Bulldog named Spanky. He had 3 legs and his face looked like he had eaten a jar of mayonnaise. I just finally gave him up to the pound but I hear he is doing pretty well making those ASPCA commercials. Maybe he adopted by Sarah McLachlan or something, who knows? I know me and Sweet T have been missing for a while. We went to the Jim Tressel vest museum in Ohio. It was vest heaven. Sweet T even got him a rainbow flag vest to wear to the Campbell game when we meet yall up there GT. Next time ya go to a bigfoot convention let Walter stay with us. Maybe T can take him up the RMC for a night of fun. Walter might get that eye straightened out after a night there.

So Sweet T picks are in for this week
Abbott takes down Coolidge with sweep left and sweep right
Milford over Avalon
Newcastle finds the castle and get the win over MIS
Union Hill over the team from West Texas, Saint Jo

I know I said I didn't like Bulldogs but these are Sweet Ts picks
You know I have a 1st grade education but I know Saint Jo aint in no West Texas. Somebody give that guy a map and geography class

I have to make a few guesses/flip my old trusty nickel to try to keep SFA and Game Traveler straight. I guess I need to get a side kick to try to keep up with Walter and Sweet T. It could ride in the front seat between my brother and myself.

Abbott by 45
Miami by 4
Oakwood by 16
Burkeville by 6
Milford by 35
Union Hill over that out West team by 22
Irion County by 14
Newcastle by 26
Cherokee by 12
Rankin by 39
ETHS by 45

I think my side kick/brother and I will pull up in Newcastle Friday night. Take care all.

I’ll take a shot at these “bold predictions”

Coolidge over Abbott by 22
Trinidad over Oakwood by 16
Milford by 45 over Avalon
Saint Jo over Union Hills by 20
Blum by 45 over the Three Way
Newcastle by 45 over Strawn
Savoy over the WAY DOWN Campbell Indians by maybe 60

This isn’t so hard. These are pretty easy picks for me!

Golden Oldies,

You better make sure the nursing home allows sidekicks before you invest.

SFA, next time I will bring Walter over so he can hang with T. Walter isnt speaking to me now, cause he is jealous over not being able to visit the Tressell Vest Museum. He will get over it. I do want you to post the Big Shug Memorial picks, that would be a good tribute to Shug. I thought about him this past weekend, cause I thought A glider had gotten in the RV, but it was just a bat. Im on my way to get a rabies shot now.

WESP, you need to check your map of Texas if you think Saint Jo is in the West. you must be from up north.

Stay Prickly

Bear

Don’t worry Lame Traveler, my map works just fine. This Saint Jo team is battle tested and ready to play! I had a front row seat to watch the Panthers put it on Knox City a few weeks ago. Had the weather conditions been better, we would’ve been looking at a much different score. While I’m sure the Union Hills really struggled with the high powered High Island offense, Saint Jo has been in the lab with a lot of speed and tackling.

Plenty of upsets happening this week and the biggest one is coming to East Texas!

Back