Bold Predictions

Who let the geriatrics out!!! Old Folks himself has agreed with Walter Walled eye Warthog. Walter very much appreciates it.

How is the Cuomo Home treating you these days Old Folks? I hope they are giving you plenty of fluids and apple sauce in this heat.

Stay Prickly!

Bear

I think most people thought it was going to happen. Both teams fought till the end and it was a hell of a game. KC has really shown GREAT DEFENSE this year and I hope we just continue to be tough and take care of business. Our Offense I think will start clicking soon. I think they may still have some ironing out to do. We did look good for our first opener. Good Luck to Westbrook on the rest of the season. I would like to see both of them late in the season going head to head.

Hats off to all these young men playing in this heat. KC has a great program and WB knew it going into the game. No one from WB thought it would be a 45 point rule. It was great game by both groups. I thought KC should have been ranked higher. I really believe LC is one of the best in region 1 and WB is 1 of the best in Region 2. This outcome doesn’t change that.

Congrats Coach C

Who let the geriatrics out!!! Old Folks himself has agreed with Walter Walled eye Warthog. Walter very much appreciates it.

How is the Cuomo Home treating you these days Old Folks? I hope they are giving you plenty of fluids and apple sauce in this heat.

Stay Prickly!

Bear
Went to an east Texas crowded field last night. Lots of warm people there. Going West of Abilene next week. Hope it’s low humidity and less than 90°. Tell Walter I’m pulling for him unless he picks the wrong team.

Yes the good coaches will make the necessary adjustments needed. You look at the top teams in each division they play tough predistrict schedules to know 100% what they need to work on and they don’t really care about the rankings to much. Those teams are normally 3+ rounds deep at the end of the year. Then you have a bunch that schedule to get a 8-2, 9-1, 10-0 record give up about 60 points all year then in the first or second round give up 70 and start playing basketball.

New bold prediction May will play Iredell tonight.
How about #111 Iredell going the distance with #6 May. I think that if conditioning wasn’t an issue, Iredell would have came away with the win. I wonder if May will go down in the rankings and Iredell will move up. The final score does not reflect how the game played out at all. Does Iredell have a solid squad this year or did May go in there thinking they were going to win it at halftime?

Game Traveler and Sweet T went against Union Hill but Walter and I went with UH. Way to go Walter. A few surprises out there and one I haven’t seen mentioned was #107 Highland not having a real struggle with #11 Loraine. Will be waiting on Walter to make his picks next week.

Back