Week 9 Bold Predictions

Well today is the big day. I was asked to do some scouting tonight on Baird since Saint Jo will be taking them on in the first round of the playoffs, but I told them no way, no how. I won’t pass up on my front row seat to see “Coach Bagdon” and his staff “win big”.

Like I said earlier, I’ve scouted gold-Burg plenty, and had they had some better referees that night, I think Saint Jo beats them worse than Union Hills did. Of course, that’s just my opinion, but my opinion is pretty sought after. Just sayin’.

Final prediction:
Saint Jo Panthers 60
Union Hills puppies 12

Over by halftime, just as MDJ predicted.
Was it over by halftime?

Well today is the big day. I was asked to do some scouting tonight on Baird since Saint Jo will be taking them on in the first round of the playoffs, but I told them no way, no how. I won’t pass up on my front row seat to see “Coach Bagdon” and his staff “win big”.

Like I said earlier, I’ve scouted gold-Burg plenty, and had they had some better referees that night, I think Saint Jo beats them worse than Union Hills did. Of course, that’s just my opinion, but my opinion is pretty sought after. Just sayin’.

Final prediction:
Saint Jo Panthers 60
Union Hills puppies 12

This aged well didn't it. 🤣

That prediction is laughable fence guy! Have you not seen the amount of points that Union Hills gives up?! If you think the Panthers only score 38, you must be smoking the stuff that mr. Longhorn is talking about!
And just for the record I guess my "Laughable" prediction of SJ only scoring 38 points was waaaaayyyyy over the top. Should have guessed much lower but hey this isn't an exact science now is it?

I suppose there must have been some catastrophic weather related event that caused SJ to lose, or was it the refs fault this time? Either way I guess we will truly never know since we weren't there to witness the apocalyptic end of days atmospheric anomaly that drastically changed the outcome of this game for SJ.

Last edited:

Final prediction:
Saint Jo Panthers 60
Union Hills puppies 12

Final

And just for the record I guess my "Laughable" prediction of SJ only scoring 38 points was waaaaayyyyy over the top. Should have guessed much lower but hey this isn't an exact science now is it?

I suppose there must have been some catastrophic weather related event that caused SJ to lose, or was it the refs fault this time? Either way I guess we will truly never know since we weren't there to witness the apocalyptic end of days atmospheric anomaly that drastically changed the outcome of this game for SJ.

I think the meteorologists might have called it a (natural) atmospheric high.

Well I’m halfway through with my long drive back to West Texas tonight. Union Hills had a good game plan tonight for those boys in maroon…They hired the WORST ref crew I’ve ever seen! I’m not trying to come up with excuses, but these guys make the west Texas ref chapter that Saint Jo normally has look like Super Bowl officials! I can see why they ref games on Thursdays and not Fridays!

I have no excuses about the weather tonight although Saint Jo hasn’t had to deal with the cold weather like they had to tonight. It must’ve been the piney woods in East Texas creating that chill!

Saint Jo unfortunately had a few unfortunate injuries at the beginning of the game. They were scoring at will when healthy! Coach Bagdon over at Union Hills might want to work on some special teams and defense by the time playoffs come around. I’ve got my scouting report ready for Gordon done already even though I thought they’d be playing them in the 3rd round and not so early this season. Good luck with that high powered Baird offense Union Hills!

I’ll continue on my drive now and get back to the drawing board. If any other coaches around the state are needing one of my scouting reports just let me know! It’s not free, but worth the fee!

Well I’m halfway through with my long drive back to West Texas tonight. Union Hills had a good game plan tonight for those boys in maroon…They hired the WORST ref crew I’ve ever seen! I’m not trying to come up with excuses, but these guys make the west Texas ref chapter that Saint Jo normally has look like Super Bowl officials! I can see why they ref games on Thursdays and not Fridays!

I have no excuses about the weather tonight although Saint Jo hasn’t had to deal with the cold weather like they had to tonight. It must’ve been the piney woods in East Texas creating that chill!

Saint Jo unfortunately had a few unfortunate injuries at the beginning of the game. They were scoring at will when healthy! Coach Bagdon over at Union Hills might want to work on some special teams and defense by the time playoffs come around. I’ve got my scouting report ready for Gordon done already even though I thought they’d be playing them in the 3rd round and not so early this season. Good luck with that high powered Baird offense Union Hills!

I’ll continue on my drive now and get back to the drawing board. If any other coaches around the state are needing one of my scouting reports just let me know! It’s not free, but worth the fee!
EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Has this guy ever watched a football game, much less a six-man game?

Wesp might need to get his eyes checked. I hope he's not the one driving tonight back to west Texas. Weather was perfect. Refs were above average, compared to refs at games I've been at this year. I don't remember an injury timeout. But if SJ does have hurt kids, I wish them a speedy recovery and healed up for Campbell next week. (I don't think there was though). SJ just got outplayed. Happens to everyone. UH has some talented kids. 1 kid (senior) earned the tough player of the week and 1 (freshman) earned the dctf QB of the week recently. And they're not the only playmakers on that team. Also outcoached. Just my opinion from what I saw. But opinions are like elbows, everyone has 2 of them.

Like I said if it ain't the weather's fault then the refs would be blamed but conflicting reports from your keen vision for the game say the refs were pretty much better than average so........ maybe you can blame it on Aliens 👽 or better yet Bigfoot. 🦶🏽👀🤷🏽

Not sure many people are going to want your scouting report after the one you gave this week😳

Could blame the scouting report. And be a legitimate excuse for SJ. In all seriousness though, hoping I'm right about no kids getting hurt and he's just full of it.

Like I said if it ain't the weather's fault then the refs would be blamed but conflicting reports from your keen vision for the game say the refs were pretty much better than average so........ maybe you can blame it on Aliens 👽 or better yet Bigfoot. 🦶🏽👀🤷🏽
Bigfoot must have walked on the field snatched a pass and ran it back for a pick six. I bet that was the gamechanger! Can’t believe Wesp didn’t have that in the scouting report

Back