Bold Predictions week 4

That’s like Loraine, I noticed at least 2 key pieces were out for them. They will still be very tough come time for districtwhen they get them back

That’s like Loraine, I noticed at least 2 key pieces were out for them. They will still be very tough come time for district when they get them back.
Loraine is down 5.
2 may not be back

All I know is Knox City at halftime. Blake Bunger, the catalyst for Rankin, has been out since the BV game according to sources… Rankin is playing horrible, uninspired football. Give me the Greyhounds 60-8.
He’s been out 1 game lol, and that’s the only game they lost. Killed Balmoreah and beat BV by 30. Continued to shut BV out and still score even after he was hurt. Kind of a weird assessment.

All I know is Knox City at halftime. Blake Bunger, the catalyst for Rankin, has been out since the BV game according to sources… Rankin is playing horrible, uninspired football. Give me the Greyhounds 60-8.
If KC really is the team everyone thinks the. Why would you give rankin 8 points? WB held them to negative 5 total yards offense.

Everyone on the post. Unfortunately hurt players or not and negative stats or not it all comes down to the Friday night lights and what those athletes choose to do on the field that night. We can go back and forth for fun but in reality it's up to those young men under the lights and the sport of football in the Sixman World. As far as I'm concerned Knox City will hopefully stay healthy and prove everything they have every Friday night under those lights and stay HUMBLE while we do it. I would also like to see our fans stay as HUMBLE as well. This is the first time that KC has ever seen the TOP Spots of the Ranking spotlights. Even in 83-84 when we won STATE we were not even close. With that being said Good Luck to all this Friday because any given Friday night could be a bad night for anyone. ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE AND HUMBLE AND ACHIEVE THE GOAL!

KC NATION

Highland over Irion County by 45.
Knox City over Rankin by 58.
Newcastle over Jonesboro by 18.
Crowell over Motley County by 45

Last edited:
Everyone on the post. Unfortunately hurt players or not and negative stats or not it all comes down to the Friday night lights and what those athletes choose to do on the field that night. We can go back and forth for fun but in reality it's up to those young men under the lights and the sport of football in the Sixman World. As far as I'm concerned Knox City will hopefully stay healthy and prove everything they have every Friday night under those lights and stay HUMBLE while we do it. I would also like to see our fans stay as HUMBLE as well. This is the first time that KC has ever seen the TOP Spots of the Ranking spotlights. Even in 83-84 when we won STATE we were not even close. With that being said Good Luck to all this Friday because any given Friday night could be a bad night for anyone. ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE AND HUMBLE AND ACHIEVE THE GOAL!

KC NATION
Well said 👍👍

Got the trusty nickel warmed up. Dropped it in my coffee.

Highland over Irion County
Strawn over Gormon
Union Hill over Milford
Knox City over Rankin
May over Garden City
East Texas Home School over Leveretts Chapel
ETHS showed some 8-man boys how to play 8-mam. Someone want some competition,
play ETHS. They are impressive. ETHS over LC by as much as they want.
The one I’m going to see, Jonesboro at Newcastle. One of these two teams will win.
The ETHS game has been moved to Leveretts Chapel.

You think Rankin will score as much as Westbrook did on KC?
Absolutely I think that. Last weeks game was the first for them after losing bunger and they still had a lot of reorganizing to do that I’m sure they did after last weeks game and they will be more prepared and better equipped going forward. Just the same way Westbrook took their loss from KC as a learning moment readjusted and have been firing on all cylinders ever since.

Back