Bold Predictions week 5

Germs its that time again.

Walter has picked some good ones this week. Old Folks Home uses the trusty Nickel but we throw darts.

The Picks are in:

Borden County takes the stinger out of the Hornets by 20
Stay Prickly

Bear
I’m glad your shoulder is still in good enough shape to throw anything. Mine is not. Your aim was off on the BC and Highland game. Them BC boys are going to have to drink something other than milk because Elsie dried up and has been put out to pasture. We will help you improve your aim yet. As you say, “Stay Prickly.”

Old Folk Home, You can go down and give them some apple sauce and juice to help the Yotes of BC beat the Hornets. This is the one game I could see going either way cause I dont really know if Highland is flash in the pan or actually legit now? Did they get some move ins or what? Old Folk seems like he has the Cuomo Home Gossip on this so please tell us.

Stay Prickly there Golden Oldie

Bear

Milford over Gorman by 20
Knox City over Crowell by 45
Richland Springs over Coolidge by 30
Borden County over Highland by 12
Sands over Loraine by 32
Klondike over Ira by 24

Wow!, some great memories with Speedy. He was a one of kind three toed box turtle. There will never be another Speedy. But on the subject of a dwarf mongooses, did you know that I found out that Big Shug had a distant cousin that was a dwarf mongoose. His name was Swiper. So I wonder if that is who ya saw on your walk with Walter today. Swiper is a good fellow from what I hear. He just likes to steal stuff. Speedys wheel cart has been missing for a while so that might have been his cart that Swiper took. I got a feeling it was and Swiper was going to pawn it before he saw you and Walter. Give Walter a break and unground him from your morning walks. I think Swiper was going to pawn it so him and Sweet T could get some money for the RMC and some grape mad dog 20/20 tonight.

But anyways here are Sweet Ts picks for this week
Highland takes down BC
KC runs past Crowell
The Burg takes out the Saints of Jo
Coolidge freezes the Yotes

Old Folk Home, You can go down and give them some apple sauce and juice to help the Yotes of BC beat the Hornets. This is the one game I could see going either way cause I dont really know if Highland is flash in the pan or actually legit now? Did they get some move ins or what? Old Folk seems like he has the Cuomo Home Gossip on this so please tell us.

Stay Prickly there Golden Oldie

Bear
Haven’t seen BC play. I will watch them when they play Abbott. I have seen Highland play and I think they are real. I don’t think they have pulled the play of a couple of places and recruit or hire a team. Sorry but I will have to haul the apple sauce and the juice to the Hornets. I’m pulling for them this week. SFA even agrees with me. Stay Prickly.

i got Jayton over Benjamin in the weeks ahead not impressed with Benjamin was wanting to see how they handled a one man team last night before my bold statement was introduced. I dont see the drive and effort in Benjamin, kid looks like he's ready for Basketball, they will see each other too in playoffs come february
This is the dumbest funniest comment to date.

please do explain yourself
You haven’t watched Benjamin, and if you have you’ve seen them 45 every opponent without keeping the starting 6 on the field half the game. You are just trying to start a problem saying “the kid looks uninspired” when obviously you haven’t watched them perform. Week in week out they prove their dominance over everyone. Don’t come onto this forum/website saying completely illogical and in factual statements and I won’t come on here proving you wrong. Also you’re in for a real treat if you think Silverton has a single player that would play for Benjamin.

Last edited:
Easy for him to say they not any good. Lucky for him his Mustangs will never have to find out just how good. I think Benjamin would win but they wouldn't do it by halftime like he claims. Hell, they wouldn't even end it early.
Nailed it! It would go 4Q! KC has a very solid ball team with multiple threats!

Coming from you that’s impressive! Ace you’ve said some real humdinger’s over the year most of the time all I can do is scratch my head and wonder how someone can put all those words in one sentence and still make absolutely no sense.
Everything I have said has come to fruition. Everything. Besides my prediction about Crowell making a game out of tonight. I’ve had the privilege of watching Knox City. They have talent. It’s just two different worlds. I’m sorry that is unacceptable and hard to bear.

Back