Bold Predictions week 4

Ok, hold up. That’s the second post I’ve read that said a better version of last year. After4 games? Being tested once and losing that one? I know they have worked out a bunch of stuff and are playing really well but I’d hold off on that until they run into someone like Happy from last year. They may not run into anyone like that but I’d at least wait until they get pretty deep into the playoffs. That’s a little disrespectful of the 3 all state players and one very good offensive lineman that graduated.
That was a great team no doubt about it. They are the reason this team is who they are. That’s the goal every year is to be a little better because of the kids that have came through the system. In my opinion all 4 or the starters from last year should have been all state saying a better version is not a knock to them at All they would want this team to be better just like the 2021 team would have wanted last years team to better than them, and the year before that as well. When you’re building a program you want to get better every year that’s not disrespectful at all in no form or fashion that’s just reality. Jonesboro is a really good team this year and Westbrook dismantled them as well as holding Rankin to -27 yards rushing and -5 total yards. Knox city just gave up 180+ and 4 tds to that same team and 30 something points. We love our seniors from last year and they will never be forgotten in this program they are and will always be a huge part of it. The only person that would find that post disrespectful is someone not part of actually building a program.

I never liked sixman getting split up, you have teams now that can play an easy schedule and still make it to state, Respect for these teams playing hard schedule but if a coach is wise and smart they play an easy schedule save your players and prepare for 4 games in playoffs, beating each other up before district is playing with fire

That was a great team no doubt about it. They are the reason this team is who they are. That’s the goal every year is to be a little better because of the kids that have came through the system. In my opinion all 4 or the starters from last year should have been all state saying a better version is not a knock to them at All they would want this team to be better just like the 2021 team would have wanted last years team to better than them, and the year before that as well. When you’re building a program you want to get better every year that’s not disrespectful at all in no form or fashion that’s just reality. Jonesboro is a really good team this year and Westbrook dismantled them as well as holding Rankin to -27 yards rushing and -5 total yards. Knox city just gave up 180+ and 4 tds to that same team and 30 something points. We love our seniors from last year and they will never be forgotten in this program they are and will always be a huge part of it. The only person that would find that post disrespectful is someone not part of actually building a program.
We need to stop concentrating on what the Wildcats done last year . Yes they were a great team and won it all with great players not just one. Cedric would be the first to tell ya he couldn’t have done it without the whole team. But that was last year and all them all state and MVP have moved on. This team this year is really just getting started and instead of living up to last year’s team . They are concentrating on making their own mark on this game. And they will do it , if they keep playing the way they have the last 3 games . Nobody will even come close to matching them head to head.

We need to stop concentrating on what the Wildcats done last year . Yes they were a great team and won it all with great players not just one. Cedric would be the first to tell ya he couldn’t have done it without the whole team. But that was last year and all them all state and MVP have moved on. This team this year is really just getting started and instead of living up to last year’s team . They are concentrating on making their own mark on this game. And they will do it , if they keep playing the way they have the last 3 games . Nobody will even come close to matching them head to head.
Exactly, kids that have grown up in great systems understand that you have to move on without them and that’s how it should be. They paved the road so it’s time for these guys to take it even further. If you don’t have plans to be better every year than the year before then why build a program.

Pard, you’re not telling me anything about Westbrook I don’t already know. Maybe I took it wrong. I’ve seen every game they’ve played for the last four years and you’re right about those seniors wanting their teammates to win another title. I’m just saying until they prove themselves I wouldn’t say they’re a better version of last years team. I’m pulling for them to do it. Great kids and coaches. Like I say, maybe I took it wrong. You might feel the same if your kid was one of those seniors.

Pard, you’re not telling me anything about Westbrook I don’t already know. Maybe I took it wrong. I’ve seen every game they’ve played for the last four years and you’re right about those seniors wanting their teammates to win another title. I’m just saying until they prove themselves I wouldn’t say they’re a better version of last years team. I’m pulling for them to do it. Great kids and coaches. Like I say, maybe I took it wrong. You might feel the same if your kid was one of those seniors.
Most definitely took it the wrong way, because nothing I said was meant with any disrespect because of last years kids these boys are who they are now. Great leadership produces great results and last years seniors were the best leaders we ever had. Like I said in my opinion there was zero disrespect from my statement I was lucky enough to coach that group and they were my greatest memories to this date. Loved everyone of them like my own. And when mine done and graduated I want the next team to be better than them.

Back