Week 10 BOLD predictions

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Well well, good afternoon everyone!

It seems after all of your snickering and giggling of my prediction in the Saint Jo/Union Hills game, other coaches still contacted me for some help this week!

This week I got the pleasure to work with the coaches at May and boy did we put together a good game plan against the Eagles from Jonasboro. While the scores may say different heading into this game, the May Tigers have started getting healthy, and they’re about to roar come Friday night.

This week I got:
May Tigers over the Jonasboro Eaglettes by 30
I got the Borden County Coyotes hanging a 45 point L on Rankin
Give me Hermleigh over Highland by 20
Miami Hurricanes over McLean by at least 35
Westlake Academy by 45 against ETHS Junior College
And Crowell will mop up the Paducah Dragons by 30 this week

Hope everyone gets a good ref crew and good weather this weekend. Good luck to whoever gets the sorry Union Hills crew!

Let me know if anyone else needs help this week. Would love to help build your programs up!

The Wesp appears to have his Westlake - ETHS score backwards.
That’s not all he has backwards. He is trying to insult and doesn’t know how. I think the May Coach has more going for him than Wesp is claiming. That is an insult. He also has the May & Jonesboro game backwards and it will probably be closer to 45. I will be back in later with my guesses. Got to get my trusty nickel out of hock.

Sidney over Blanket by 30
Gustine over Mullin by 6
Rising Star over Panther Creek by 45
Jonesboro over May by 35

Jonesboro over May 60-6 Halftime
Borden County over Rankin by 12
Abbott over Penelope by 30
Sands over Garden City by 12
Calvert over Oglesby by 6

Jonesboro over May 60-6 Halftime
Borden County over Rankin by 12
Abbott over Penelope by 30
Sands over Garden City by 12
Calvert over Oglesby by 6
Oglesby will hammer Calvert by 45
Calvert has their best player playing receiver..Oglesby pass defense one of the best.

Jonesboro over May by 28
Borden County over Rankin by 16
Abbott over Penelope by 45+
Sands over Garden City by 32
Oglesby over Calvert by 45+
Westbrook over Ira by 45+
Hermleigh over Highland by 28
Roby over Rotan by 45

Well well, good afternoon everyone!

It seems after all of your snickering and giggling of my prediction in the Saint Jo/Union Hills game, other coaches still contacted me for some help this week!

This week I got the pleasure to work with the coaches at May and boy did we put together a good game plan against the Eagles from Jonasboro. While the scores may say different heading into this game, the May Tigers have started getting healthy, and they’re about to roar come Friday night.

This week I got:
May Tigers over the Jonasboro Eaglettes by 30
I got the Borden County Coyotes hanging a 45 point L on Rankin
Give me Hermleigh over Highland by 20
Miami Hurricanes over McLean by at least 35
Westlake Academy by 45 against ETHS Junior College
And Crowell will mop up the Paducah Dragons by 30 this week

Hope everyone gets a good ref crew and good weather this weekend. Good luck to whoever gets the sorry Union Hills crew!

Let me know if anyone else needs help this week. Would love to help build your programs up!
ETHS Junior College :ROFLMAO:

Wow it really seems like a ruffled some of your feathers! Speaking of ruffled feathers, I wouldn’t start calling it a kiss of death, blue bird. Had you been around six man football for as long as I have, you would understand that the staff at May and I have been working day and night to stop these Eagles. We’ve come up with an unstoppable game plan.

I know people are high on Jonasboro right now, but I mean come on! Stephenville Faith? That’s your competition? May has played the toughest schedule in the state and I really don’t think you could argue that point!

Sorry my bold predictions weren’t good enough for you, KD Stewart! You won’t be laughing when I visit the staff at Cranfills Gap and show them all of the Bluff Dale weaknesses!

Good luck to everyone this week!

Wow it really seems like a ruffled some of your feathers! Speaking of ruffled feathers, I wouldn’t start calling it a kiss of death, blue bird. Had you been around six man football for as long as I have, you would understand that the staff at May and I have been working day and night to stop these Eagles. We’ve come up with an unstoppable game plan.

I know people are high on Jonasboro right now, but I mean come on! Stephenville Faith? That’s your competition? May has played the toughest schedule in the state and I really don’t think you could argue that point!

Sorry my bold predictions weren’t good enough for you, KD Stewart! You won’t be laughing when I visit the staff at Cranfills Gap and show them all of the Bluff Dale weaknesses!

I know Bigfoot stole the show from your predictions last week, so do the aliens fly down and snatch the ball this week for a Jonesboro touchdown and prevent May from winning?

you need to stop trying to get a rise out of everyone, if all these coaches are "Calling" on you then what you should do is tell them you are too busy tying to help St. Jo. Because they got smashed by Crowell, embarrassed by Knox City ( even though that was the weathers fault ), destroyed by Union Hill (even though i believe you said that one was the refs fault ) and got beat by 14 by Gold-burg of all people lol. So from what it looks like to me and everyone else is...... Its not a good situation over there.

Ok. 2 things,

1. Wesp is great. He brings some funny to the forums. Y’all be nice to him👍

2. Predictions

Jonesboro over May(are they healthy?) by 24
Rankin over Borden by 16
Abbott over Penelope by 45
Sands over Garden City by 24
Oglesby over Calvert by 45
Westbrook over Ira by 45
Hermleigh over Highland by 32
Roby over Rotan by 45

Well bottom puppy, had you been at the game, you would know just how bad that ref crew was! The whole Saint Jo staff was really up in arms about it! You make that long drive from West Texas, you expect a good crew!

And wildcatsfan69, I’m not a saint Jo guy! I’m a 6 man guy! I live and breathe the game, I just don’t think you’d understand. As I’ve said before, gold-burg is a solid team that benefitted from the weather and/or poor ref crew. Union Hills had dads from the stands reffing their games. I even saw coach Bagdon high fiving one of the refs after a touchdown! I’m sure JMD will come in here and tell you all about that one!

Westbrook better tread lightly as Hermleigh gave them quite the scare last week! They might be going down soon!

Back