Bold Predictions

Buena Vista upsets Irion County.

Rankin 45’s Balmorhea.

Knox City loses to Westbrook by less than 10.

Rigdon still looks great, but Benjamin doesnt. They’ll struggle.

Buena Vista upsets Irion County.

Rankin 45’s Balmorhea.

Knox City loses to Westbrook by less than 10.

Rigdon still looks great, but Benjamin doesnt. They’ll struggle.
Listen to this Guru. Did you go watch the scrimmages Benjamin did not have to come to your conclusion? Pulling bs out of thin air. Come watch and see the 20 minute “struggle”.

Listen to this Guru. Did you go watch the scrimmages Benjamin did not have to come to your conclusion? Pulling bs out of thin air. Come watch and see the 20 minute “struggle”.
Struck a nerve with a Rigdon I see. These are “Bold” predictions for a reason. Wouldn’t be bold to say that Benjamin would come out and 45 them at halftime, would it?😂 These 6 man families get so bent out of shape at the silliest things. Can’t even comment on a forum without someone coming for you

Struck a nerve with a Rigdon I see. These are “Bold” predictions for a reason. Wouldn’t be bold to say that Benjamin would come out and 45 them at halftime, would it?😂 These 6 man families get so bent out of shape at the silliest things. Can’t even comment on a forum without someone coming for you
Don’t speak nonsense you have no information about. you aren’t in the stands watching the practices are you? I’m gonna call you out for your completely incompetent arrogant remark. that’s what I’m here for.

Don’t speak nonsense you have no information about. you aren’t in the stands watching the practices are you? I’m gonna call you out for your completely incompetent arrogant remark. that’s what I’m here for.
Didn’t even say Benjamin will lose. I said they would “struggle”. You are taking this thread completely out of context. If you can’t handle “bold predictions” and people naysaying your families team, then I’d suggest not opening up this app until after he graduates. You’re supposed to be here to have positive dialogue about six-man football, not getting in your feelings over an innocent post…🤣

Back