Bold Predictions

I know most are not bold predictions. These are based off what I have heard and been able to see so far with some teams.

Zephyr will 45 Bronte
Westbrook and Knox city could be closer or Westbrook could run away with it.
Aspermont over Blackwell by 30
Meadow over Baird
Rising Star 45s Blanket
Smoking for Jesus over Cherokee
Gorman over lometa by 20+
Loraine and highland have a shootout
Lohn beats Moran
Rochelle 45s Medina
Strawn over Crowell
Oglesby 45s Penelope
Happy wins a close one with Klondike

Well boys we bout to have history in the making on Friday night. Sweet T thinks Leveretts Chapel will knock off Union Hill this Friday for the first time ever in school history. Down go the Bulldogs!

Well boys we bout to have history in the making on Friday night. Sweet T thinks Leveretts Chapel will knock off Union Hill this Friday for the first time ever in school history. Down go the Bulldogs!
I'm going to have to say "not happening".

We Scrimmaged both teams. I think Union Hill takes this fairly easily. Could even 45 them. Shouldn't be close.

Union Hill has more depth and a better defense.

Ladies and Germs! Its Football time in Texas. All my weird friends are coming out.

SFA is spot on with his prediction. HISTORY is made. My wifes, cousins, uncles (twice removed) boy plays for the Lions and he said they have worked so hard this year and it will happen cause apparently they returned alot more than Union Hill did.

I am glad that sweet T has his pick in. Walter Wall-Eyed is going with Union Hill. We aint speaking right now cause I am going with Sweet T on this one.

Later Germs!

Stay Prickly,

Bear

I am glad that sweet T has his pick in. Walter Wall-Eyed is going with Union Hill. We aint speaking right now cause I am going with Sweet T on this one.
A few weird friends anyway. Sorry Game Traveler but I’m going with Walter Wall-Eyed and ChrisG. I don’t think the time is right for Leveretts Chapel. I think the Bulldogs will take another one. Take care, its nap time.

I know most are not bold predictions. These are based off what I have heard and been able to see so far with some teams.

Zephyr will 45 Bronte
Westbrook and Knox city could be closer or Westbrook could run away with it.
Aspermont over Blackwell by 30
Meadow over Baird
Rising Star 45s Blanket
Smoking for Jesus over Cherokee
Gorman over lometa by 20+
Loraine and highland have a shootout
Lohn beats Moran
Rochelle 45s Medina
Strawn over Crowell
Oglesby 45s Penelope
Happy wins a close one with Klondike
7 out of 13 . If not worst then that ! Now that’s bold !
Good job !!

Ha, ha, ha was not towards you, the site, scoreboard or Jayton. It was about the 1st game of the year irony B2B SC upset. When I gave up on the 1A Fan broadcast, and tried the radio station one I still had to refresh multiple times early on because it kept cutting off. The broadcaster there kept mentioning no scoreboard/clock.
I tuned in to see if KC might hang with WB for a while, based on B2B, rankings, spread, figuring it might be over early, not 45 especially but out of reach. Boy was I wrong, it hooked me in to the end. Hat's off to KC. They beat #1, are they now #1 in D1?

Ha, ha, ha was not towards you, the site, scoreboard or Jayton. It was about the 1st game of the year irony B2B SC upset. When I gave up on the 1A Fan broadcast, and tried the radio station one I still had to refresh multiple times early on because it kept cutting off. The broadcaster there kept mentioning no scoreboard/clock.
I tuned in to see if KC might hang with WB for a while, based on B2B, rankings, spread, figuring it might be over early, not 45 especially but out of reach. Boy was I wrong, it hooked me in to the end. Hat's off to KC. They beat #1, are they now #1 in D1?

I mean, I'm laughing at myself...worked fine on the test server and not here...I have absolutely no clue what's wrong or how I'm going to fix it but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out quickly tomorrow.

I mean, I'm laughing at myself...worked fine on the test server and not here...I have absolutely no clue what's wrong or how I'm going to fix it but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out quickly tomorrow.
It's all part of the 1st week kinks of the season. We hosted Grace Christian JV vs. THESA JV at our field and had our scoreboard, pressbox, and lights zap out. All worked fine earlier in the summer when we tested it. 😵‍💫

It's all part of the 1st week kinks of the season. We hosted Grace Christian JV vs. THESA JV at our field and had our scoreboard, pressbox, and lights zap out. All worked fine earlier in the summer when we tested it. 😵‍💫

Got my end fixed this morning (until/unless something else breaks). Hopefully y'all will be able to get yours fixed quickly too.

Back