Bold predictions week 3

the ONE will more than likely land y’all in state again providing he doesn’t get an injury and I pray he don’t. I would never wish that on any kid playing, and that’s fine more power to y’all. However, I’d bet a dollar to a donut without him best ya get is second round.

Same for you. Tell me the schools that called up Benjamin trying to get on that schedule. GOOD LUCK!
You act like you have intimate knowledge of what Benjamin is doing that’s why I asked I have no intimate knowledge of any coaches goings on, that’s why I asked. I’ve never said I know what anyone is or has personally decided you my friend absolutely have so answer the question or stop your posts let’s be mature here.

I hear ya be loud be proud. Nothing wrong with that. But just be honest. Without the ONE where do finish the season??? Great players make others good. But without great players are they really good? The ONE is a super talent no one disputes that but until he moved in Benjamin wasn’t in anyone’s thoughts.
the ONE will more than likely land y’all in state again providing he doesn’t get an injury and I pray he don’t. I would never wish that on any kid playing, and that’s fine more power to y’all. However, I’d bet a dollar to a donut without him best ya get is second round.

Well, to your point, I'd never heard of them before he got to Benjamin. They went undefeated in the regular season, against what looks like a pretty easy schedule. They then went on to lose their first playoff game (Jayton), because that's what happens when you play a quality opponent...you get punched in the mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You act like you have intimate knowledge of what Benjamin is doing that’s why I asked I have no intimate knowledge of any coaches goings on, that’s why I asked. I’ve never said I know what anyone is or has personally decided you my friend absolutely have so answer the question or stop your posts let’s be mature here.

That's the problem; he has no idea what is going on. He has no proof about teams that called Benjamin because he is making it up.

Ace, it's ok to be proud of your home team (??? or are you bandwagon?), but everyone here sees your blind delusion.

Same for you. Tell me the schools that called up Benjamin trying to get on that schedule. GOOD LUCK!
Tell us the schools Benjamin called. I can say without hesitation the schools that have already been mentioned would have answered. Scheduling is tricky and difficult as it is but none of those teams would have said no provided the dates were available. Again be loud be proud that’s fine but be real.

Back