Bold Predictions week 4

Absolutely I think that. Last weeks game was the first for them after losing bunger and they still had a lot of reorganizing to do that I’m sure they did after last weeks game and they will be more prepared and better equipped going forward. Just the same way Westbrook took their loss from KC as a learning moment readjusted and have been firing on all cylinders ever since.
Exactly

Rankin bounces back and pulls it off against KC this week. IC pulls off a nail biter over highland. Loraine takes this one. No way will Newcastle hang with Jonesboro in the long run and they'll slowly lose ground.

Rankin by 12
IC by 8
Loraine by 18
Jonesboro by 38

Highland over Irion County
Milford over Union Hill by 25
Think Newcastle vs Jonesboro could be a good one. Newcastle will show why they will run the table in d2
Strawn 45 over Gorman
Knox City scrapes by Rankin

Absolutely I think that. Last weeks game was the first for them after losing bunger and they still had a lot of reorganizing to do that I’m sure they did after last weeks game and they will be more prepared and better equipped going forward. Just the same way Westbrook took their loss from KC as a learning moment readjusted and have been firing on all cylinders ever since.
Time will tell.

I think there are a lot of 45 point wins coming tonight in the "close games".

Knox City 45 over Rankin
Highland 45 over IC
May 45 over Garden City
Aquilla 45 over Sidney
Union Hill 45 over Milford
Crowell 45 over Motley County

Bold prediction: Rankin isn’t good at football.
Station 19 GIF by ABC Network

Bold prediction: Rankin isn’t good at football.
That’s about a stupid take! After the WB game they came out tonight and put up a great fight. They had a starter go out early who didn’t come back in the 2nd half and were having to rotate quiet of few backups in late in the game as kids were getting cramps and looked to be just exhausted. I went to see them again as that was the closest “top matchup” and compared to the team that they appeared to be against WB last week there was a night and day difference. They’re missing the Bunger kid for sure but they made a drastic improvement in 1 week and tbh I wasn’t sure they would. There’s lots of teams that fall apart after a game like WB but they didn’t, they showed up ready to go and were right there in the fight until about mid-late 3Q and a turnover gave KC the 2 TD lead then the exhaustion started to show up and they couldn’t get a stop against KC. KC is a VERY well balanced team who will make a deep playoff run. Rankin has played the best 2 teams in the west, possibly the state, the last 2 weeks and yes they lost to both but to say they aren’t good at football after losing to those 2 teams is just idiotic and honestly is disrespectful to every kid on that team!

Last edited:
All this crap about Rankin needs to stop, they are still a great team. It’s funny when someone gets beat all the sudden they are not good anymore. That Westbrook team they played last week is a better version of last year. And Knox city is a very great team also, that Rankin district better be ready because there are a lot of doubters that will be proved wrong.

All this crap about Rankin needs to stop, they are still a great team. It’s funny when someone gets beat all the sudden they are not good anymore. That Westbrook team they played last week is a better version of last year. And Knox city is a very great team also, that Rankin district better be ready because there are a lot of doubters that will be proved wrong.
Agreed. Rankin is a very talented team. And it was obvious last night, they are very well coached.

From reading this thread and the Benjamin one, it’s apparent to me that opinions and thoughts shared along the fence line should stay there.

From reading this thread and the Benjamin one, it’s apparent to me that opinions and thoughts shared along the fence line should stay there.
Agreed. Until there is a mechanism to ensure the top team(s) from Div 1 and Div 2 meet to settle it, this all just speculation. Thankfully, the game is played on the field and not on message boards.

Ok, hold up. That’s the second post I’ve read that said a better version of last year. After4 games? Being tested once and losing that one? I know they have worked out a bunch of stuff and are playing really well but I’d hold off on that until they run into someone like Happy from last year. They may not run into anyone like that but I’d at least wait until they get pretty deep into the playoffs. That’s a little disrespectful of the 3 all state players and one very good offensive lineman that graduated.

Back