Week 10 BOLD predictions

Well bottom puppy, had you been at the game, you would know just how bad that ref crew was! The whole Saint Jo staff was really up in arms about it! You make that long drive from West Texas, you expect a good crew!

And wildcatsfan69, I’m not a saint Jo guy! I’m a 6 man guy! I live and breathe the game, I just don’t think you’d understand. As I’ve said before, gold-burg is a solid team that benefitted from the weather and/or poor ref crew. Union Hills had dads from the stands reffing their games. I even saw coach Bagdon high fiving one of the refs after a touchdown! I’m sure JMD will come in here and tell you all about that one!

Westbrook better tread lightly as Hermleigh gave them quite the scare last week! They might be going down soon!
I don't know who this guy is, and I was definitely not high fiving any officials. This is laughable though.

This WESP guy is pretty funny!

Walter really gets a kick out of reading this stuff. We even came up with a side kick for you WESP...Wilmer the Lispy Wombat. I think it will fit you just great.

Everybody been waiting on Walters picks, so here you go.
May over Jonasboro (LOL thanks to WESP) by 2
Abbott over Penelope by 40
Van Horn over Buena Vista by 24
THE New Castles over Goldieburg by 45
Hermleigh over Highland by 30
Westbrook over Ira by 45
Upset of the Week: Menard over Irion Co. by 14

Walter is satisfied with these picks. I am waiting to read the hater comments. Also waiting on Big Shug Memorial picks.

Stay Prickly
Bear

Rankin over B.C. by 10
Hermleigh over Highland by 8
Jonesboro over May 45
Miami over McLean 45
Van Horn over Buena Vista 12
St Jo over Campbell 45
Milford over Covington 45
Union Hill over Savoy 45
Gold-Burg over Newcastle 8 ( this week’s upset)

Wesp is silly. It’s good to have him around. He might get a couple right one day. A blind squirrel finds the nut occasionally.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say, there’s not a chance that the May coaching staff are relying on anything that any of us post on here. I’m positive they get a good laugh from us “know it all’s”. This WESP guy included. First of all let’s just keep this real. May and Jonesboro are not strangers. The coaches from both teams are not strangers. So I can’t imagine they need any scouting reports (ancient history in todays world anyway with films being swapped) from some third party guy on this site. But hey I’ve been wrong once before in my life (still think it was a catch but whatever) this could be twice but I don’t think so.

Well bottom puppy, had you been at the game, you would know just how bad that ref crew was! The whole Saint Jo staff was really up in arms about it! You make that long drive from West Texas, you expect a good crew!

And wildcatsfan69, I’m not a saint Jo guy! I’m a 6 man guy! I live and breathe the game, I just don’t think you’d understand. As I’ve said before, gold-burg is a solid team that benefitted from the weather and/or poor ref crew. Union Hills had dads from the stands reffing their games. I even saw coach Bagdon high fiving one of the refs after a touchdown! I’m sure JMD will come in here and tell you all about that one!

Westbrook better tread lightly as Hermleigh gave them quite the scare last week! They might be going down soon!
Hermleigh is a good team with some very solid players……. But did I miss the scare? It was 76 to 30. They had 115 yards passing and 1 yards rushing. Westbrook had over 300 on the ground alone and 10 tds . And the game was over a minute into the 3rd.

Hermleigh is a good team with some very solid players……. But did I miss the scare? It was 76 to 30. They had 115 yards passing and 1 yards rushing. Westbrook had over 300 on the ground alone and 10 tds . And the game was over a minute into the 3rd.
Sounds frightening. Lol. I can’t believe WB gave up 1 one yard rushing. There must be a wave of fear in WB. I mean cmon defense where’s y’all’s pride? Ok enough sarcasm. I need to have a poll. Who thinks WB was in panic mode? lol. 76-30 game ends basically rt after halftime. Yep seems scary to me. Lol

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say, there’s not a chance that the May coaching staff are relying on anything that any of us post on here. I’m positive they get a good laugh from us “know it all’s”. This WESP guy included. First of all let’s just keep this real. May and Jonesboro are not strangers. The coaches from both teams are not strangers. So I can’t imagine they need any scouting reports (ancient history in todays world anyway with films being swapped) from some third party guy on this site. But hey I’ve been wrong once before in my life (still think it was a catch but whatever) this could be twice but I don’t think so.
Where is fence line guy with his ref photo?😂😂😂

Really ? Yeah they were scared to the tune of 76 to 30 . Please at least give Herm. the credit of being a halfway decent team . Unlike some of the teams WB has played And yeah they scored on WB but I don’t think it was to the point of being scared. WB adjusted and adapted and it was over a short time in the 3rd quarter.

Found my nickel.

Rankin over Borden County by 14
Jonesboro over May by 45
Miami over McLean by 18
Buena Vista over Van Horn by 12
Newcastle over Gold-Berg by 45
Sands over Garden City by 6
Crowell over Paducah by 8
ETHS over Westbrook by 45
Saint Jo, since wesp is at May this week, over Campbell by 45.

Lame traveler, thanks but no thanks on the pet. I’m not even sure what a wombat is to be completely honest with you! Maybe they eat warthogs!

I see lots of talk about the Westbrook and Hermleigh game, but I know at one point it was a real close game! I recall one of the Westbrook “fans” telling me that Hermleigh wouldn’t even have 20 yards!! Sounds like some work needs to be done on the passing game if you’re giving up that many yards! Give me a call as soon as you can, Coach Matlock, and we’ll get that defense figured out! 555-WESP.

TigerFan69, I see you think the May staff didn’t need my help. I understand why you think they wouldn’t listen to some guy on this website, but like I’ve said before, I’m not just “some guy”! We did talk about TigerFan85 and all of his silly posts on here! Leave the game plans to Coach Steele and myself, and you just sit back and enjoy all the wins that we’re about to bring to the community of May!

Also, just wanted to point out that Gold-Burg did beat Saint Jo (on a fluke) but if that’s your measuring stick, I will take gold-burg by 30 against the castles of new.

Have a great day everyone!

Lame traveler, thanks but no thanks on the pet. I’m not even sure what a wombat is to be completely honest with you! Maybe they eat warthogs!

I see lots of talk about the Westbrook and Hermleigh game, but I know at one point it was a real close game! I recall one of the Westbrook “fans” telling me that Hermleigh wouldn’t even have 20 yards!! Sounds like some work needs to be done on the passing game if you’re giving up that many yards! Give me a call as soon as you can, Coach Matlock, and we’ll get that defense figured out! 555-WESP.

TigerFan69, I see you think the May staff didn’t need my help. I understand why you think they wouldn’t listen to some guy on this website, but like I’ve said before, I’m not just “some guy”! We did talk about TigerFan85 and all of his silly posts on here! Leave the game plans to Coach Steele and myself, and you just sit back and enjoy all the wins that we’re about to bring to the community of May!

Also, just wanted to point out that Gold-Burg did beat Saint Jo (on a fluke) but if that’s your measuring stick, I will take gold-burg by 30 against the castles of new.

Have a great day everyone!
Yeah it was pretty close when it started. It was like 0-0 and no one had any yards or anything. Strangest thing I ever seen . Bit Im sure with your uncanny scouting abilities you probably seen it before. Of course I know Coach Matlock would love to hear your input go ahead and give him a call. Or better than that show up and tell him how to fix it to his face.

Back