Week 9 Bold Predictions

Motley co comes out of fire scoring 3 straight TDs making it 22 to 0 over jayton but then jayton steps up and makes it 28 to 22. Going in the second quarter Motley co scores two tds making it 38 to 28 at half. Motley co onside it and gets it back but the QB throws a pick six and they miss the extra point it's 38 to 34. Motley gets the ball drive down the field and scores on a 20 pass to #1 and PA no good 44 to 34 end of the 3rd. Jayton gets the ball and they score 2 times making it 50 to 44. Motley co gets the ball with 2 minutes left they drive all the way down with 10 sec left and they throw a quick crossing route to the center putting the ball at the 15 calling a time out. They come out in 2 gun with 2 WR on the right and run a crossing route fade in the back corner and #1 comes up with a catch n foot inbounds to win the game. Just a little Prediction

P.s this probably won't even be a close game

Don’t worry Lame Traveler, my map works just fine. This Saint Jo team is battle tested and ready to play! I had a front row seat to watch the Panthers put it on Knox City a few weeks ago. Had the weather conditions been better, we would’ve been looking at a much different score. While I’m sure the Union Hills really struggled with the high powered High Island offense, Saint Jo has been in the lab with a lot of speed and tackling.

Plenty of upsets happening this week and the biggest one is coming to East Texas!
I can't help myself sometimes..........

I don't have a dog in this fight but didn't Knox City win that game 48 to 0? And you're blaming the weather 🤣....... and No SJ isn't battle tested but a win this week would turn a few heads I'm sure.

Don’t worry Lame Traveler, my map works just fine. This Saint Jo team is battle tested and ready to play! I had a front row seat to watch the Panthers put it on Knox City a few weeks ago. Had the weather conditions been better, we would’ve been looking at a much different score. While I’m sure the Union Hills really struggled with the high powered High Island offense, Saint Jo has been in the lab with a lot of speed and tackling.

Plenty of upsets happening this week and the biggest one is coming to East Texas!
Just out of curiosity, did the weather conditions drastically change between each teams possessions? Was it sunny, calm and 75 when KC had the ball and -7 with a 30mph wind out of the north when STJ had the ball? Just trying to see how weather played a factor in the 48-0 score. There are two things in sports: execution and excuses.

Sorry, but it’s hard to explain. It’s more of a feel for the game that only certain people have. I just usually have a good knack for which team is better and the weather was certainly a factor that night. You had to be there.

Maybe I accidentally picked some of your teams in an upset. I just call them as I see them! I just can’t see this game going the distance. Union Hills just hasn’t had the competition level to compete with a team like Saint Jo. This is coming from someone with extensive knowledge. Trust me!

Sorry, but it’s hard to explain. It’s more of a feel for the game that only certain people have. I just usually have a good knack for which team is better and the weather was certainly a factor that night. You had to be there.

Maybe I accidentally picked some of your teams in an upset. I just call them as I see them! I just can’t see this game going the distance. Union Hills just hasn’t had the competition level to compete with a team like Saint Jo. This is coming from someone with extensive knowledge. Trust me!
😂😂😂.......

Guess your "feel for the game" began yesterday when you created your account?
And no you didn't pick my team to be upset or anything else. Plain and simple you are blaming the weather for your team being 45'd and acting like KC didn't play in the exact same weather conditions.
Which teams has SJ beaten that makes them such a shoe in to win this one? UH should obviously just stay home and hope for the best I guess.
Your so called extensive knowledge seems to be more like extensive band wagon syndrome with alot of hopes and dreams and not many facts.

Was the Weather good for Knox City and Bad for you guys?? I'm so confused by this haha, What about when Crowell beat yall or Goldburg of all people, did yall have a couple of Monsoons hit when you guys had the ball?? maybe an unforeseen dust devil?

You must be watching some of those old Johnny Carson show reruns or smoking something other than Marlboros? Neither one is good for your health.

Lame Traveler huh! You know I think you have a speech impediment and spelled out West the way you sound it out...WESP. But its all good West East Southern Panhandle.

I still have Saint Jo to knock off the Bulldogs. Not only do you not know geography, you evidently dont watch the weather channel.

Golden Oldies, I am gonna send you a sidekick....His name is Chico the hairless Chihuahua. I think yall will enjoy eachothers company in the Cuomo Home.

Stay Prickly Friends! Especially you WESPLEY

BEAR!

Well Lame Traveler, I’m not one to make fun of other people’s speech impediments but I will agree with your game prediction.

I don’t consider myself a Saint Jo “fan” I just do a lot of scouting on teams over Texas. Coaches ask for my scouting reports more than you’ll know! Just have to ask! Good-Burg had a good team. Should’ve seen how lucky Union Hills was to get them on a bad day!

That prediction is laughable fence guy! Have you not seen the amount of points that Union Hills gives up?! If you think the Panthers only score 38, you must be smoking the stuff that mr. Longhorn is talking about!

Was the Weather good for Knox City and Bad for you guys?? I'm so confused by this haha, What about when Crowell beat yall or Goldburg of all people, did yall have a couple of Monsoons hit when you guys had the ball?? maybe an unforeseen dust devil?
You mean to tell me you never seen a game where one team was under a cloud that just poured down on them while the other team was in sunshine?? Cmon now. It happens every season. Lol

Saint Jo @ Uh will (should) be a great game. Worth the gate fee. Those St Jo boys are tough and competitive. Coaches seem knowledgeable. They have more upperclassmen playing/starting than UH. No doubt played stronger competition on 2 occasions than UH has played. (Knox City & Crowell) But………………
UH has some great talent. Coach Bragdon and his staff know how to win. UH has played
Milford and Gold-Burg both of them make you earn the win. Played Rockwall heritage and they’re no joke, a big and physical group of kids. UH lost one their starters (spread back and ss) early in third quarter in the game against Gold-Burg. Still won. If no one gets hurt (Lord Willing) will probably come down to which team makes the least mistakes (normally does). Turnovers, extra points, penalties, bone head plays will determine the winner. Or who knows…………..might be over by halftime. My money’s on UH.

Golden Oldies, I am gonna send you a sidekick....His name is Chico the hairless Chihuahua. I think yall will enjoy eachothers company in the Cuomo Home.

Stay Prickly Friends! Especially you WESPLEY

BEAR!
GT, my brother said no way was a rat riding between us to the football games. Since my brother has been tagging along with me for nearly 75 years, he’s my younger brother, I guess I’m going to have to turn down Chico. Sorry but as much running the roads as we do it would be hard to find places to stay with a pet. Some places look at us funny when we show up as it is. Union Hill, no s, will go about business as usual and SJ better drive careful on those backroads when they are trying to exit UH fast chasing their tails. Going to be closely watching the old scoreboard.

Well today is the big day. I was asked to do some scouting tonight on Baird since Saint Jo will be taking them on in the first round of the playoffs, but I told them no way, no how. I won’t pass up on my front row seat to see “Coach Bagdon” and his staff “win big”.

Like I said earlier, I’ve scouted gold-Burg plenty, and had they had some better referees that night, I think Saint Jo beats them worse than Union Hills did. Of course, that’s just my opinion, but my opinion is pretty sought after. Just sayin’.

Final prediction:
Saint Jo Panthers 60
Union Hills puppies 12

Over by halftime, just as MDJ predicted.

Well today is the big day. I was asked to do some scouting tonight on Baird since Saint Jo will be taking them on in the first round of the playoffs, but I told them no way, no how. I won’t pass up on my front row seat to see “Coach Bagdon” and his staff “win big”.

Like I said earlier, I’ve scouted gold-Burg plenty, and had they had some better referees that night, I think Saint Jo beats them worse than Union Hills did. Of course, that’s just my opinion, but my opinion is pretty sought after. Just sayin’.

Final prediction:
Saint Jo Panthers 60
Union Hills puppies 12

Over by halftime, just as MDJ predicted.
Saint Jos and Union Hills will only be a good game if the weather and refs are good.

Westbrooks and Hermleighs game is only close if Westbrooks dont show up to their home game……

Yes I intentionally added an S to all schools listed.

TheWesp, I think you got the score for UH and SJ kinda backwards. Maybe traveling from so far west tired those SJ boys out. The only real thing that upsets me was that I didn’t know the game was tonight, Thursday. I would have made that one. Wesps, you may not have many coaches calling you after this week.

Back