Bold predictions week 3

Lometa has a good team this year, a group of tough, fast, stout kids. They are in a pretty strong district, but I think they make the playoffs.
I agree on the good group. I think playing Richland and Rochelle in back to back weeks will help make them better before district. Playoffs are possible, but splitting Jonesboro and May, or beating both, will be tough!!

Four out of five and and some upsets isn’t bad for flipping a coin and if I had of gone with Knox City well anyway. I just hope I didn’t put my trusty nickel in that coke machine.

What was that?
Congrats. That’s not the way May usually plays. Tigers were not dialed into tonight’s game from very beginning and it showed. Not a top ten team right now however May will learn from this. Sometimes a little humility is necessary. Still a very young team overall. Having said that yes KC kicked some butt tonight but I’m not jumping on the bandwagon that they will play in December. They do basics well and are coached well, but I can’t see them still in hunt after Thanksgiving. Not sure how KC beat Westbrook but since then WB has just annihilated a top 5 and a number 1 team. So whatever the glitch was that caused WB a loss seems to have been fixed. So again I’m not a bandwagon kind of fan. I’m sticking with my Tigers but if I was it would be the WB train.

Four out of five and and some upsets isn’t bad for flipping a coin and if I had of gone with Knox City well anyway. I just hope I didn’t put my trusty nickel in that coke machine.
I shouldn't admit this but I still remember a nickel coke machine. It was in a warehouse, for employees only. They were a dime elsewhere in the mid sixty's. Then they went up to a quarter.

Congrats. That’s not the way May usually plays. Tigers were not dialed into tonight’s game from very beginning and it showed. Not a top ten team right now however May will learn from this. Sometimes a little humility is necessary. Still a very young team overall. Having said that yes KC kicked some butt tonight but I’m not jumping on the bandwagon that they will play in December. They do basics well and are coached well, but I can’t see them still in hunt after Thanksgiving. Not sure how KC beat Westbrook but since then WB has just annihilated a top 5 and a number 1 team. So whatever the glitch was that caused WB a loss seems to have been fixed. So again I’m not a bandwagon kind of fan. I’m sticking with my Tigers but if I was it would be the WB train.
You are correct WB has figured out what they did wrong the first week. I’m ready to see the stats from tonight’s game. The defense for the wildcats came to play. If my numbers are correct I showed negative yards total offense for rankin. No first downs. Pretty impressive. I will be curious how Rankin plays against Knox city next week. May will get it turned around and compete in the east. Coaching staff is too good not too. Congrats to KC on the win. I love watching these top rank teams play each other. I wish some others would do the same.

Congrats. That’s not the way May usually plays. Tigers were not dialed into tonight’s game from very beginning and it showed. Not a top ten team right now however May will learn from this. Sometimes a little humility is necessary. Still a very young team overall. Having said that yes KC kicked some butt tonight but I’m not jumping on the bandwagon that they will play in December. They do basics well and are coached well, but I can’t see them still in hunt after Thanksgiving. Not sure how KC beat Westbrook but since then WB has just annihilated a top 5 and a number 1 team. So whatever the glitch was that caused WB a loss seems to have been fixed. So again I’m not a bandwagon kind of fan. I’m sticking with my Tigers but if I was it would

Back