Bold predictions week 3

Zephyr's go to RB was a senior last year. He was also their primary defensive player. I just did a quick peek at DCTF and they show to have 3 offensive and 2 defensive returning starters, so they will be younger this year than last year.

All this talk about Knox City so early is kinda crazy! Let’s not forget this team has had the same starters for 3 years. Westbrook had to replace 4 starters so that game was already a catch game. Knox city played really well but I’m telling people that Westbrook team from week 1 is not the same as now. Made some big adjustments and completely dismantled a really good Jonesboro team. They will go to Rankin Friday and make another huge statement! There is another Team Knox City better get ready for and that is Happy, just like Westbrook they are replacing some key pieces and by then they will have rolling. They have always dominated that matchup.

I listened to KC's 1st game, a great one. I have a hard time dismissing any Coach Steele team to being 45'd, based on a couple of games. I read a couple of years ago he had almost as many career wins as Coach Lee. Still hard to believe a team of his will give in to or be easily 45'd.

Yall gone crazy to think Knox City is gonna destroy May.

If I remember right I think May was Big Shugs favorite team and I know he is looking down on the mighty Tigers now and he would be highly upset to think they were being disrespected on this site.

I got May by 30. Im going with King George of 6man and say that Knox City will be playing thump thump early.

Stay Prickly

Bear

Yall gone crazy to think Knox City is gonna destroy May.

I got May by 30. Im going with King George of 6man and say that Knox City will be playing thump thump early.

Stay Prickly

Bear
Traveler, you’re dreaming. May is pretty good this year, but pretty good is not going to cut it. If the Tigers can get through this game without getting 45’d, they will be doing pretty good. IMO

All this talk about Knox City so early is kinda crazy! Let’s not forget this team has had the same starters for 3 years. Westbrook had to replace 4 starters so that game was already a catch game. Knox city played really well but I’m telling people that Westbrook team from week 1 is not the same as now. Made some big adjustments and completely dismantled a really good Jonesboro team. They will go to Rankin Friday and make another huge statement! There is another Team Knox City better get ready for and that is Happy, just like Westbrook they are replacing some key pieces and by then they will have rolling. They have always dominated that matchup.
This is not fully accurate. while (some have played a little in their Soph year, the majority of this team is actually only in their second season as full time starters. Plus, they have some great additions to the team. I have been around this team for about 7 years and this years group is much more close knit than I have seen in the past. I'm not saying they are going all the way, I just think some may have a little bias against them for some reason. And I have read these boards for years, and just now decided to join (I know I should have sooner) and no I do not have a kid on the team.

King George,

You are correct about Undefeated teams dwindling.

Gordon and Abbott will be the only undefeated teams left by playoff time. Then one must fall on the way to the State Title game. My pick is the Longhorns. Walter favors the Panthers cause he is scared of panthers. Im curious about Sweet Ts. pick!

I hear that my Friend Old Timer or whatever is now in a Cuomo Home near Palo Pinto......I hear there Apple Sauce is real Sweet!

Stay Prickly

Bear

Back