Bold predictions week 3

I hear that my Friend Old Timer or whatever is now in a Cuomo Home near Palo Pinto......I hear there Apple Sauce is real Sweet!
I was in Palo Pinto County for a few minutes but my brother got me out before they could lock me up. I did talk to one county official and he said no warrant had been issued, yet.

I have a few guesses for this weekend.
Throckmorton gets its first win this year over Bryson.
Hermleigh will pull it out over Bernard Vista.
I usually leave Richland Springs along but I pick Richland Springs over Lometa.
May and Knox City is a toss up but May will win.
Westbrook over Rankin. I saw Westbrook play and hard to go against them.

Hope my old trusty nickel comes through for me.

May will take Knox, Richland will win, Balmorhea will lose to Lubbock titans, Whitharral will lose to Silverton, Benjamin will get tested, Jayton will get tested aswell, Valley Whiteface game will be a good one, ive got Whiteface on that one, i will take Springlake earth over Happy

May will take Knox, Richland will win, Balmorhea will lose to Lubbock titans, Whitharral will lose to Silverton, Benjamin will get tested, Jayton will get tested aswell, Valley Whiteface game will be a good one, ive got Whiteface on that one, i will take Springlake earth over Happy
May will take Knox? Lol no
Benjamin will get tested? Also no

GT, That was so nice of you to bring up Big Shugs favorite team. Shug really loved his Tigers. We even put tiger stripes on his head stone at the Wonderful World of Pets Cemetery in Melbourne, Australia. I know he is pulling for his Tigers this week. Sweet T thinks its going to be Knox City this week though by 22. I told him not to pick against May but he just sits around and drinks all day and waves his rainbow while sitting on the front porch of the cabin. I think the surgery from last year is getting to him. Lately he has been just sitting there looking between his legs. I tried to tell him this would happen. But anyways he is going with Knox City and I am going to say Big Shugs team team, May, will beat them bout 18. Tell Walter we said hello and we still need to get this 2 together. It might cheer up T to see him. Maybe we can go to a Campbell game.

I sure am sorry Sweet T is having some personal problems. Walter sure does miss him. We should go to a Campbell game together. Bring T and I will bring Walter so they can play at their new field. I was wonderin where you buried ol Big Shug. He was my favorite out of all your fancy pets.

I need to go look to make sure there aint no warrents out for Old Folk Home in Palo Pinto County. Walter has been itching to get back out that way and get some good Frito Pies.

Stay Prickly

Bear

East Texas Homeschool by 50 over Trinity Christian, Texarkana AR

We are playing 8 man this week and have had one practice to prepare. Should be fun!
I have now seen one 8-man game. Would have been over early 3rd if 45 worked. If ahead by 35 at half you run clock in 2nd half. Every kid on ETHC sidelines played except the water girls. I’m 1-0 so far on my picks, RS won.

I have now seen one 8-man game. Would have been over early 3rd if 45 worked. If ahead by 35 at half you run clock in 2nd half. Every kid on ETHC sidelines played except the water girls. I’m 1-0 so far on my picks, RS won.
Wish I had known as you were coming. I'd have shaken your hand. Yeah, the other teams fans were a bit upset that we appeared to be running up the score, but we were playing mostly JV for the last quarter and then some. And since we don't have any JV games, those guys were just excited to be able to get some game time.

Back