Bold Predictions

Didn’t even say Benjamin will lose. I said they would “struggle”. You are taking this thread completely out of context. If you can’t handle “bold predictions” and people naysaying your families team, then I’d suggest not opening up this app until after he graduates. You’re supposed to be here to have positive dialogue about six-man football, not getting in your feelings over an innocent post…🤣
Your bold prediction can’t state that the rest of Benjamin’s team is struggling when you have absolutely no clue you wanted attention and you got it. Don’t state stuff you don’t know. That’s a bold fact. Your analysis is based upon abysmal thoughts. I can read I am clearly stating you have absolutely no evidence to support your case that Benjamin is struggling like you said. That’s not a bold prediction that’s a lie you wanted to try to spread.
Mustangs will trample who unfortunately is in their path. I’m done here.

Your bold prediction can’t state that the rest of Benjamin’s team is struggling when you have absolutely no clue you wanted attention and you got it. Don’t state stuff you don’t know. That’s a bold fact. Your analysis is based upon abysmal thoughts. I can read I am clearly stating you have absolutely no evidence to support your case that Benjamin is struggling like you said. That’s not a bold prediction that’s a lie you wanted to try to spread.
Mustangs will trample who unfortunately is in their path. I’m done here.
Dude, you must be so fun at parties. Stating stuff you don’t know is the whole point of football. People don’t know what’s going to happen in a week span. That’s what this thread was created for… for users to boldly PREDICT things that will happen week one. I don’t know how that is so hard to grasp. I didn’t even single out Benjamin. I made multiple predictions, and you chose to single out one prediction I made? Im not the problem here, you are.

Dude, you must be so fun at parties. Stating stuff you don’t know is the whole point of football. People don’t know what’s going to happen in a week span. That’s what this thread was created for… for users to boldly PREDICT things that will happen week one. I don’t know how that is so hard to grasp. I didn’t even single out Benjamin. I made multiple predictions, and you chose to single out one prediction I made? Im not the problem here, you are.
You made predictions. Then stated the rest of Benjamin is struggling like you have seen something which you have not they have not played, your delusional. I’m really not wasting anymore of my precious keystrokes on you.

You made predictions. Then stated the rest of Benjamin is struggling like you have seen something which you have not they have not played, your delusional. I’m really not wasting anymore of my precious keystrokes on you.
Made that prediction because Benjamin lost some pretty substantial seniors who contributed on O and D last year. Week one is built for teams to struggle, hence the prediction. I guess we’ll see if the Mighty Rigdon’s will perform… Have a great night my precious little keyboarder!

For anyone wondering: Yes, I’ll be back on here Friday night or Saturday to go over my predictions. If I was wrong on anything, I will own up to it. If I was right on anything or everything, best believe y’all will hear it 😏

Back