It’s that time!

Don’t even know who knock City is
why so serious joker GIF

Where you at sticker? Your game plan was to tell coach parsley to hold the ball as long as possible. Waste all the time. Doesn’t matter when it takes Benjamin all of 1 play to score a possession. Mustangs with a masterful dominant performance.

Good morning all!

I know everyone here has been anxiously awaiting my picks for this week, but I’ve been very busy helping out Coach Parsley at Crowell this week! I thought Saint Jo was in West Texas, but wow this place is really out there! I kept hearing about some great player on Benjamin’s team, and you guys weren’t wrong at all. That Hayes kid is a baller! His receivers are very lucky to have him throwing the ball back there. He will be tough to defend! Benjamin’s defense won’t be able to defend the high powered offense that Crowell is bringing over! We’ve been scoring like 70 points a game!

The May loss was very depressing on Friday night. We had Jonasboro right where we wanted them, but we just couldn’t finish them off due to the rain that came in at halftime. I’m very proud of the boys for playing through such tough conditions! Coach Steele asked I stay another week and finish what we started, but I’m needed at other parts of the state! I know TigerFan69 had tears in his eyes watching our gameplan come to fruition. Sorry to let you down big guy!

Looks like Gold-Burg almost upset Newcastle this week! Newcastle was lucky that I wasn’t able to make my way to Gold-Burger and help those guys out! I told you before that they were very comparable to Saint Jo, a big reason why I see an upset over Gordon coming in the first round. Gordon fans are probably trying to stay awake at those games at this point!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Whitharral over Amherst by 32
Whiteface by 45 over O’Donnell
Garden City coming through to upset the Rankin Red Devils by 2
Hermleigh(betterthanWestbrook) beating up on Ira by 30
Coolidge over Penelope by 45
Golden-Burg over the Texas6 Greyhounds by 45
Bryson over Baird by 30 (then over Union Hills by 45)

And last but not least,
CROWELL - 72 BENJAMIN - 24

Should be some fun games this week! Good luck to everyone!
Apparently you overlooked Jonesboro's #11 he gave May all kinds of fits

R.I.P , The Wesp. TOD- 8:06pm, Place- Crowell Tx, Lifetime- >1 month. Cause- Embarrassment.

What’s there to say, it’s a sad day. No more horrible predictions and “could’ve been all state” talks to look forward to.

First that reads as greater than 1 month.

Second is this your first time here? He'll definitely be back just maybe not back in this thread. Besides I bet the weather wasn't optimal for The Wesp's game plan. Benjamin had the weather on their side.
Having ideal weather for any game is having weather on your side?

Good morning all!

I know everyone here has been anxiously awaiting my picks for this week, but I’ve been very busy helping out Coach Parsley at Crowell this week! I thought Saint Jo was in West Texas, but wow this place is really out there! I kept hearing about some great player on Benjamin’s team, and you guys weren’t wrong at all. That Hayes kid is a baller! His receivers are very lucky to have him throwing the ball back there. He will be tough to defend! Benjamin’s defense won’t be able to defend the high powered offense that Crowell is bringing over! We’ve been scoring like 70 points a game!

The May loss was very depressing on Friday night. We had Jonasboro right where we wanted them, but we just couldn’t finish them off due to the rain that came in at halftime. I’m very proud of the boys for playing through such tough conditions! Coach Steele asked I stay another week and finish what we started, but I’m needed at other parts of the state! I know TigerFan69 had tears in his eyes watching our gameplan come to fruition. Sorry to let you down big guy!

Looks like Gold-Burg almost upset Newcastle this week! Newcastle was lucky that I wasn’t able to make my way to Gold-Burger and help those guys out! I told you before that they were very comparable to Saint Jo, a big reason why I see an upset over Gordon coming in the first round. Gordon fans are probably trying to stay awake at those games at this point!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Whitharral over Amherst by 32
Whiteface by 45 over O’Donnell
Garden City coming through to upset the Rankin Red Devils by 2
Hermleigh(betterthanWestbrook) beating up on Ira by 30
Coolidge over Penelope by 45
Golden-Burg over the Texas6 Greyhounds by 45
Bryson over Baird by 30 (then over Union Hills by 45)

And last but not least,
CROWELL - 72 BENJAMIN - 24

Should be some fun games this week! Good luck to everyone!
Like Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 at bad. But 3 out of 8 is! LOL

Having ideal weather for any game is having weather on your side?
In most cases that is right. In the wesp case, I think the weather is different on each sideline and each side of the line of scrimmage. Like a cartoon character years ago where a storm cloud was always over this one characters head. Hope he is in Benjamin next week helping them get their game together.

RichardSimmonsfan4lyfe, no need to be so offended in here! I’ve been told that if Rigdon keeps it up, he’ll be close to Tyler Ethridge! I’ve seen him play and he’s very good. Not quite on that level, but maybe he’ll get there some day! Have a good day and enjoy some football tonight!

Back