PLAYOFF TIME

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Time to separate the men from the boys!

What a weekend it was for six man football. That Benjamin team stole the win right out of Crowell’s hands. There was nothing we could do to stop both the Hayes boys, they truly are the best players in six man football! No excuses for the weather this week. I’ve always heard it’s about the jerrys and the joes and Jerry and Joe Hayes both play for Benjamin!

I’ve returned to West Texas this week to help out coach Stevens and Saint Jo against the Gordon smallhorns. Good news is we don’t have to play in Union Hills this week against Bagdon and all his referee best friends, so I feel confident Saint Jo will at least have a level playing field this week!

You’ve heard of David and Goliath, but the ending of this story will be a bit different this time around! David(Gordon) won’t stand a chance against GOLIATH(Saint Jo offense) this week. I saw Coach Reid won his 200th game last week, and I really felt bad for the JV teams they take it to every week!

Strength of schedule will make a big difference in this game, and Gordon will struggle to keep up with the new speed over at Saint Jo.

Here are the correct picks for the week!

We’ll go with Westbrook barely sneaking by Rankin by 2
Ira upsetting Borden milk by 22
Happy makes Follett sad this week by 45
Whiteface sends Van Horn to 2A where they belong by 45
Silverton over Amherst just because I like Owls
And you know May taking it to IC by 30
New England patriots over SLE by 8
Bryson by 30 over Union Hills
Abbott squeaking by Avalon by 10

And for my FINAL PREDICTION:
Saint Jo 72 - Gordon 58

Good luck this week everyone!

The only team that will need an excuse for the weather will be Gordon and Coach Reid! These Saint Jo boys have been playing powerhouses all year like Knox City and Gold-Burg! While Coach Reid plays Santa Anna and Strawn!

I’m not so sure the boys from Saint Jo have been this fired up all year! Hope Gordon is ready to play basketball come Monday, because Saint Jo has a date with destiny! My only hope is that Westbrook is still in it by the time Saint Jo is at the state title game. I’d love to show those Westbrook people a thing or 2 about six man football!

See you boys Thursday!

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

One day I want to grow up and have as much Sixman knowledge as WESP. This guy must be flying on private planes all around Texas to help these coaches.

My picks with Walter:

Westbrook sends Rankin packing by 45
Gordon demolishes the Saints of Jo by 45
Bryson ropes the Bulldogs by 20
Strawn is too much for the Throckmorton by 34
Valley "New England Patriots" LOL by 20 over Earth, Wind and Fire
Abbott finds Avalons Weaknesses by 45
Medina takes the sting out of Chester's Chicken by 45
May over IC by 30
Borden Milk by 30 over Ira

Stay Prickly Friends!

Bear

The only team that will need an excuse for the weather will be Gordon and Coach Reid! These Saint Jo boys have been playing powerhouses all year like Knox City and Gold-Burg! While Coach Reid plays Santa Anna and Strawn!

I’m not so sure the boys from Saint Jo have been this fired up all year! Hope Gordon is ready to play basketball come Monday, because Saint Jo has a date with destiny! My only hope is that Westbrook is still in it by the time Saint Jo is at the state title game. I’d love to show those Westbrook people a thing or 2 about six man football!

See you boys Thursday!
Drop me your address, I’d love to come by wherever so you can show me about 6-man football. Until then keep Westbrook out of your mouth. It’s Past getting old.

Drop me your address, I’d love to come by wherever so you can show me about 6-man football. Until then keep Westbrook out of your mouth. It’s Past getting old.
Wildcatguy,

I’d give you my address, but I’m honestly all over the state helping coaches gameplan each week! I do know that my address on December 13th will be 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011!

Hope to see you there!

Wow, me and Sweet T are impressed with Wesp and his knowledge. This guy is a sixman guru! We are so glad he gave his address out so we can go and meet him. Thanks wildkitty for asking him for his address! Who would have thunk he lived at ATT stadium. The legend of Wesp grows. Cant wait to meet the Wesp and give him an honorary vest that is signed by Jim Tressel to wear while he travels the state. Maybe we can get a pic of Wesp and post it on here with his new vest on. It has got to be better than a oversized pic of mans hands with rings on them. But anyway its time for the playoffs and Sweet T is here with his picks for the week

Wildkittens over the Devils
The Saints of Jo go down to Gordon
The county of Irion takes down May
Abbotts routine of sweep right and sweep left sweeps past Avon
The Greyhounds get a meal at Marys and then beat MIS
Chester the cheetah loses a close one to Medina
Bulldogs take a bite out the cowboys and move on to the next round

See you boys Thursday!
Powerhouse Gold-Burg? Didn’t Strawn just mercy rule GB?

Although I do think Gordon is overrated, they play soft on defense and look scared to get hit on offense, I think their speed will be too much for SJ.

Thursday
Abbott, Jonesboro,Klondike, Westbrook , Gordon, Whitharral, and Newcastle will end their games by mercy rule. I’m taking Milford with the upset.

Strawn, Cherokee, Union Hill, Richland, and Oglesby will advance by mercy rule.

Powerhouse Gold-Burg? Didn’t Strawn just mercy rule GB?

Although I do think Gordon is overrated, they play soft on defense and look scared to get hit on offense, I think their speed will be too much for SJ.

Thursday
Abbott, Jonesboro,Klondike, Westbrook , Gordon, Whitharral, and Newcastle will end their games by mercy rule. I’m taking Milford with the upset.

Strawn, Cherokee, Union Hill, Richland, and Oglesby will advance by mercy rule.

Oh boy. First time? :ROFLMAO:

See you boys Thursday!
I know this site has a player of the week, but I sure wish we had a way to acknowledge the laughter and joy that theWesp has brought here the last few weeks. Always great to see on message boards someone who doesn't take the topic - or themselves - too seriously, to remind us that life is supposed to be fun, and it's not all about proving who's right typing behind a keyboard.

Today's election day - I vote theWesp for sixmanfootball.com member of the year.

I know this site has a player of the week, but I sure wish we had a way to acknowledge the laughter and joy that theWesp has brought here the last few weeks. Always great to see on message boards someone who doesn't take the topic - or themselves - too seriously, to remind us that life is supposed to be fun, and it's not all about proving who's right typing behind a keyboard.

Today's election day - I vote theWesp for sixmanfootball.com member of the year.
I think the wisp is like I was back in 1996-99.
I had 4 login names.
Would argue with myself to stir the pot.

Gotta love old Wesp. Pure, unadulterated insanity with the occasional pocket of clarity.

In case you missed it brother, Saint Jo also has a girl on that team. Fantastic kicker.! (But she and Saint Joe will be playing their last game against Gordon)

Back