Playoff Picks D1 & D2

If you check back on all the information on the recruiting lie you mentioned, you will find the Mother of the player involved was pivotal in establishing what was decided by the UIL. The UIL could be wrong about what they decided to have transpired on the phone call, but not the mother's testimony.
I attended the UIL State Executive Committe meeting regarding Coach Burkhart. The Committee was very hostile towards Burkhart. No doubt in my mind that they already had their minds made up about Burkhart. That Kangaroo Court treminded of a quote from the movie "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean. Judge Bean asked a prisoner "Is there anything you want to say before we find you guilty?"

I attended the UIL State Executive Committe meeting regarding Coach Burkhart. The Committee was very hostile towards Burkhart. No doubt in my mind that they already had their minds made up about Burkhart. That Kangaroo Court treminded of a quote from the movie "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean. Judge Bean asked a prisoner "Is there anything you want to say before we find you guilty?"
If only there was a non bias group of people, maybe something like a committee of superintendents not connected to any of schools or sixman football, who didn't have a dog in the fight. These guy could listen to the testimonies and look at evidence and just decide what the truth really is. Surely that would remove all doubt, right?

I was much better with my D2 picks on the regional champ game picks nailing Klondike, Balmorhea, Benjamin, Jayton, Oglesby, Iredell, and Richland Springs.

Missed on Loraine

As for D1 well....😳

Back