Playoff Picks D1 & D2

go watch just one play of the whole compilation coming out. Benjamin on Defense has player tackled like he was on offense. You’ve got a whole video to watch later set a re
deuce, aka ace, I saw calls or non calls that bad last night on a crowded field with seven referees. It happens and both teams get caught or get away with it. I have came down on refs when my team didn’t get a call.

Shootout is predictable. Hope both teams stay healthy and we should have a spectacle to witness.

Bullfrog I thought I ended you doubting me for good last year, guess not since want to make a sly remark. Sometimes the refs are not up to par. Newcastle had many plays they scored when Benjamin had defenders tackled on the ground by blockers. TACKLED LIKE THEY HAD THE BALL. The refs did not call it because Benjamins strength to manhandle and manage. Just every play you can’t throw a 130 pound weasel with a death grip to your pads off you. Throw your self right to the ground. It wasn’t the zebras or the bobcats night, even together it wasn’t enough, you guys got to witness a score of a game when refs have 0 control. Benjamin alone at the top. Newcastle’s play all around was unethical and dirty. Trying to intentionally hurt players after plays. It’s all on camera. But hey I’m sure they’re just listening to their established coach and his program. How about go bounce the ball. And Newcastles coach this is to you. As dirty as you wanted your kids to be. As late of shots as you could get in. You didn’t have a player with pair of “cards” to hurt a single mustang although it was tried several times. Go lose in basketball too, that’s the only reason I know Newcastle, losing when it matters. just a stomping ground that your occasionally lucky enough to play. A free win. Newcastle has had that crew that reffed that game many times I guarantee it. That game was 9vs6 and Benjamin still dominated. Let that sink in.
What are you even talking about? Your rambling incoherent points are not even directed at the subject and team we where talking about when you quoted me. If your going to be a arrogant blow hard about Benjamin being “alone at the top” you are presenting yourself as a fool, at least when wesp does it he throws in a joke or two. Don’t get it twisted there is several teams at the top of the list not Benjamin by their selves and I would bet dollars to donut’s that any given day Jayton, happy or Westbrook could beat Benjamin this year. The first time I got to watch Benjamin live was last year at AT&T stadium yes the Hayes and Rigdon kids are good athletes, are they the best in the state as proclaimed in the post game interview, I doubt it but parents and coaches are entitled to their opinions. As for you ace what instrument did you play in high school? because if your knowledge on here is any indication of how well you played I would assume the only way you hit the field was at halftime with your clarinet.

deuce, aka ace, I saw calls or non calls that bad last night on a crowded field with seven referees. It happens and both teams get caught or get away with it. I have came down on refs when my team didn’t get a call.
Go get the videos of the no calls on Benjamin’s side. Haha. Not much to call when your kids play football the way it’s supposed to be played. Go find me just a few! Please!

What are you even talking about? Your rambling incoherent points are not even directed at the subject and team we where talking about when you quoted me. If your going to be an arrogant blow hard about Benjamin being “alone at the top” you are presenting yourself as a fool, at least when wesp does it he throws in a joke or two. Don’t get it twisted there is several teams at the top of the list not Benjamin by their selves and I would bet dollars to donut’s that any given day Jayton, happy or Westbrook could beat Benjamin this year. The first time I got to watch Benjamin live was last year at AT&T stadium yes the Hayes and Rigdon kids are good athletes, are they the best in the state as proclaimed in the post game interview, I doubt it but parents and coaches are entitled to their opinions. As for you ace what instrument did you play in high school? because if your knowledge on here is any indication of how well you played I would assume the only way you hit the field was at halftime with your clarinet.
You probably couldn’t find 6 kids in Texas. Much less 1a. Everyone can beat and play with Benjamin but nobody has and nobody will. Newcastle shouldn’t have and wouldn’t have been in that game with out the worst officiating imaginable. I’ve watched half the game. Half the game. And here’s what I’ve got so far! Go find me a few of Benjamin. You just don’t bet your money on those silly opinions of yours!
This is half the game -2 plays to UIL for secondary review. This was not a blown call game back and fourth and is not up for debate. This was a game of blown calls 1 way the whole night.

You probably couldn’t find 6 kids in Texas. Much less 1a. Everyone can beat and play with Benjamin but nobody has and nobody will. Newcastle shouldn’t have and wouldn’t have been in that game with out the worst officiating imaginable. I’ve watched half the game. Half the game. And here’s what I’ve got so far! Go find me a few of Benjamin. You just don’t bet your money on those silly opinions of yours!
This is half the game -2 plays to UIL for secondary review.
Yet again you didn’t address anything I said. Don’t worry Benjamin will be tested next week in hermleigh.
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

Yet again you didn’t address anything I said. Don’t worry Benjamin will be tested next week in hermleigh.
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18
You said multiple teams could play with Benjamin. I corrected your statement for you. I’m not going to read and answer everyone of your questions. You would think Bulldog got all he wanted of Benjamin last year. Don’t you have basketball to go watch?

Jayton, happy or Westbrook could beat Benjamin this year.

I'd add Klondike to that list. They look really good.

no calls on Benjamin’s side.

Benjamin gets punched in the mouth for the first time in 2 years and suddenly it's all the refs fault? Listen, there are always bad games with calls on both sides of the ball. Happens all the time for any one person's team. This is nothing new. You just weren't ready for that to go a full game and it shows.

You said multiple teams could play with Benjamin. I corrected your statement for you. I’m not going to read and answer everyone of your questions. You would think Bulldog got all he wanted of Benjamin last year. Don’t you have basketball to go watch?
Yet again you are ignorant my screen name is just a old nickname I have never been a supporter of a bulldog team I cheer for Westbrook.
I'd add Klondike to that list. They look really good.

Benjamin gets punched in the mouth for the first time in 2 years and suddenly it's all the refs fault? Listen, there are always bad games with calls on both sides of the ball. Happens all the time for any one person's team. This is nothing new. You just weren't ready for that to go a full game and it shows.
yea I would agree with Klondike on the list.

This is half the game -2 plays to UIL for secondary review. This was not a blown call game back and fourth and is not up for debate. This was a game of blown calls 1 way the whole night.
Now that’s going overboard. I can get six kids from Brownwood Texas that would run circles around any sixman team. Stay in our lane man.

It’s gonna look like a flag when the kids are taught to sling and hold you down when you get up. Especially when they can’t make the play they just flop and sling you away from the ball 🤡. It was a hard fought game and Chaka played hard. Btw Benjamin picked those officials 😂. Also you’re real tough when you are behind a screen “Ace of Diamonds” can’t even put your real name on anything you say.

Ace of nothing
Here are my six players for your precious Benjamin to play. Stop saying best in state you just aren’t there is always someone bigger faster and better.

Attachments

• IMG_6503.png
    IMG_6503.png
    474.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6504.png
    IMG_6504.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 21
go watch just one play of the whole compilation coming out. Benjamin on Defense has player tackled like he was on offense. You’ve got a whole video to watch later set a reminder!
After all the talk last night on the forum, I thought the refs were going to be beyond the pale terrible, but your video doesn’t show that. I guarantee you everybody else dealt with the same thing last night, but they didn’t take the time to edit and post videos. Refs are not going to get every call and in the playoffs, if the infraction doesn’t affect the play and safety is not endangered, it will be a no call every time. Benjamin’s only been in the playoff a couple times so I know all this new to you. Get over it and move on to the next game.

ace or deuce or whatever must of had his lunch money taken away from him every morning by the mean little kids. He has been looking for something to hide behind and look big his whole life. I need it pointed out to me what he is really talking about in his videos. There was holding on one behind the play. The pass was so high over the receivers head that he couldn’t have caught it if he was 10 feet tall, that’s what the ref signaled and he was right. Please point it out to me. Yes I am old but I had cataract surgery early this year and I now have good vision. I think somebody had their candy taken away from them before the game and it was hard to see through those tears. GO JAYTON!!!

IMG_8921.png
I’ll tell you this at this point they both had the ball, which is already a touchdown! That’s an easy call. The one where they wanted pass interference, there is no way he catches that ball ever in a million years.

View attachment 5300
I’ll tell you this at this point they both had the ball, which is already a touchdown! That’s an easy call. The one where they wanted pass interference, there is no way he catches that ball ever in a million years.
Ace better be careful calling the uil last time the uil got involved with a team that had been involved with some of the players that are now at Benjamin they handed down a suspension and probation to a coach and school. Can Benjamin pass the same scrutiny that RS went through? I don’t know with what I heard through the grapevine.

I was at the game . One of the most poorly officiated games I have ever witnessed , but it was terrible on both sides. Newcastle can make a mix tape as well if they want to. Benjamin your boys played hard … You won . Newcastle your boys played hard and didn’t back down from anything. Ask any kid from either side and they were tired at the end . Grayson Rigdon is a stud. Youngest Hayes kid is as well . Good luck in the next round.

Just some input on the Benjamin game from someone who has never seen them play live and just happened to be traveling to within 1.5 hours of Hamlin tonight so I went to go see what the fuss is all about. First things first, and this is taking nothing away from Newcastle, but they were never in any way a threat to win that game IMO. 2) The refs were the absolute worst that I have seen in a very very long time. If half of the holding calls had been called on Benjamin’s rush it would have been over at half! It was BLATANTLY obvious and never called. There were a couple of overly late hit calls that were missed, one the flag was waved off on and from my point of view it was what used to be called spearing and happened to Rigdon after he was on the ground with a direct shot in his back. Flag waved off. There were, what I would label unsportsmanlike conduct calls on BOTH teams that happen directly in clear view of a ref that was repeatedly allowed. It was a terrible job by the Zebra crew no if ands or buts about it! 3) I think Rigdon may actually be “better than advertised” bc Newcastle definitely had plans to put hits on him on both sides of the ball, he very obviously has a huge target on his back and yet still seems like he can “turn it on” and be 1-2 levels above every other kid on the field at any time he wants! The kid is an awesome ball player! 4) Newcastle definitely wasn’t intimidated in any way, you could tell from the start of the game that “inside” that team they felt they could beat Benjamin. 5) The younger Hayes kid gets a lot of the attention behind Rigdon but IMO Tallon is the “glue”. That kid is the one who’s hold off the rush while Rigdon “dances” around looking for someone down field and he is relentless with his blocking. He’s that guy that just seems to do all the “dirty” work (on both sides of the ball) and does it extremely well play after play. To label him with the “modern terminology” in todays game.. he’s a dawg! 6) Out of the Top 12 ranked teams (Overall/Uber), after tonight, the only teams I haven’t seen play live this year are Miami, Abbott and Whiteface. I say that to say that Benjamin, IMO, is top 2 at least. I know that may seem crazy after the final score tonight but I feel like the final score made that game seem WAY closer than it was. You put “average” refs in place of the crew that was there and it would have been a drastically different final, probably ended early to mid 3Q. Take all that however you want, but that’s my take on the game tonight, along with some opinions on Benjamin “stars”from an outsider perspective.
I just found some vids of Benjamin on YOUTUBE. What's up with the Bermuda shorts? There was no sound, so I assumed the big guy who always took off for a run up the sideline was Rigdon. Guess we need to go back to grass fields with goat-head stickers. You guys put some pants on.

Back