Loraine over Cherokee
Richland Springs over Rising Star

Richland Springs over Loraine

State Semis

Benjamin over Klondike
Richland Springs over Oglesby

State Final

Benjamin over Richland Springs

Ok ok ok. I get it. May has not had the season everyone is accustomed too. We are young, banged up, smaller than usual and so and so on and so on. We face Irion County this week and I have only seen one pick for May winning. Have all you nay sayers even glanced at IC’s schedule? They have two losses to top 25 teams. All the wins have been to teams ranked 55 and higher. The win against the 55 ranked team was only couple touchdowns or so. The rest were ranked over 100. If there’s ever gonna be a strength of schedule debate here it is. May had a tough schedule coupled with the things mentioned above. We have tradition we have couple of the best coaches in the State and we had a bye last week. So we had time to heal time to commit time to prepare. GO MAY GO.

Ok ok ok. I get it. May has not had the season everyone is accustomed too. We are young, banged up, smaller than usual and so and so on and so on. We face Irion County this week and I have only seen one pick for May winning. Have all you nay sayers even glanced at IC’s schedule? They have two losses to top 25 teams. All the wins have been to teams ranked 55 and higher. The win against the 55 ranked team was only couple touchdowns or so. The rest were ranked over 100. If there’s ever gonna be a strength of schedule debate here it is. May had a tough schedule coupled with the things mentioned above. We have tradition we have couple of the best coaches in the State and we had a bye last week. So we had time to heal time to commit time to prepare. GO MAY GO.
I’m with you 100% tigerfan69! These fools don’t know what a tough schedule looks like! Irion County might as well had been playing some no legged kids from Bluff Dale or something! Get ready to hear the Tigers roar this week fellas.

The week I worked with Coach Steele when we played Jonasboro, I truly felt welcomed! That coaching staff is top notch! May by 30! You heard it from me and TigerFan69 first!

I’m with you 100% tigerfan69! These fools don’t know what a tough schedule looks like! Irion County might as well had been playing some no legged kids from Bluff Dale or something! Get ready to hear the Tigers roar this week fellas.

The week I worked with Coach Steele when we played Jonasboro, I truly felt welcomed! That coaching staff is top notch! May by 30! You heard it from me and TigerFan69 first!
Oh Lord don’t strike me with a thunderbolt but I’m gonna have to say wesp actually posted something that makes sense. Although based on his past performances I’d rather he picked IC for the win.
Ok wesp time for some redemption. I’m with ya this week. Oh Lord help me.

Oh Lord don’t strike me with a thunderbolt but I’m gonna have to say wesp actually posted something that makes sense. Although based on his past performances I’d rather he picked IC for the win.
Ok wesp time for some redemption. I’m with ya this week. Oh Lord help me.
i agree lol, as much as i hate it i have to say......... I agree with him. I think the Steele kid goes for over 250 on the ground and 150 through the air.

Oh man. I may need to go reverse my pick now😂😂😎

Keep "my kids" out of your mouth. We played with 7 kids all year, all young, and will be back. Plenty of tough-legged kids on my team that would run over most of the state if they had the luxury of health and depth. Be as entertaining as you want but don't degrade kids for fun.

Keep "my kids" out of your mouth. We played with 7 kids all year, all young, and will be back. Plenty of tough-legged kids on my team that would run over most of the state if they had the luxury of health and depth. Be as entertaining as you want but don't degrade kids for fun.
Coach cool guy,

It was in no way a shot at the players of Bluff Dale! I don’t take shots at any kids on here! I picked a random team and pretended they had players with no legs. If there are any no legged players at Bluff Dale, I deeply apologize! Sorry for the confusion!

Coach cool guy,

It was in no way a shot at the players of Bluff Dale! I don’t take shots at any kids on here! I picked a random team and pretended they had players with no legs. If there are any no legged players at Bluff Dale, I deeply apologize! Sorry for the confusion!
Lmao , this is greatest post yet.

1A D1

Region 1

Miami over Nazareth
Valley over Springlake-Earth
Knox City over Kress
Happy over Follett

Miami over Valley
Knox City over Happy

Knox City over Miami

Region 2

Whiteface over Van Horn
Borden County over Ira
Westbrook over Rankin
Buena Vista over O'Donnell

Whiteface over Borden County
Westbrook over Buena Vista

Westbrook over Whiteface

Region 3

Gordon over Saint Jo
Penelope over Milford
Abbott over Avalon
Union Hill over Bryson

Gordon over Penelope
Abbott over Union Hill

Abbott over Gordon

Region 4

Irion County over May
Leverett's Chapel over Leakey
Medina over Chester
Jonesboro over Robert Lee

Irion County over Leverett's Chapel
Jonesboro over Medina

Jonesboro over Irion County

State Semis

Westbrook over Knox City
Abbott over Gordon

State Final

Abbott over Westbrook

1A D2

Region 1

Amherst over Silverton
Balmorhea over Loop
Klondike over Sierra Blanca
Whitharral over Groom

Balmorhea over Amherst
Klondike over Whitharral

Klondike over Balmorhea

Region 2

Jayton over Crowell
Strawn over Throckmorton
Newcastle over Woodson
Benjamin over Motley County

Jayton over Strawn
Benjamin over Newcastle

Benjamin over Jayton

Region 3

Oakwood over Kopperl
Oglesby over Walnut Springs
Iredell over Calvert
Apple Springs over Bynum

Oglesby over Oakwood
Iredell over Apple Springs

Oglesby over Iredell

Region 4

Loraine over Paint Rock
Cherokee over Zephyr
Richland Springs over Sidney
Rising Star over Bronte

Loraine over Cherokee
Richland Springs over Rising Star

Richland Springs over Loraine

State Semis

Benjamin over Klondike
Richland Springs over Oglesby

State Final

Benjamin over Richland Springs
I'm not too sure about DII East. Can Richland Springs make it? They beat #35 Coolidge by 4, # 27 Cherokee by 8 and #39 Rochelle by 32.
I guess your choices would start with Loraine over Cherokee. Loraine has been beaten by 4 top 50 teams and Sands at #58, 45'd by #9 Klondike and #1 Benjamin. I believe I've read they dealt with multiple injuries most of the season and are just back to full strength, including their best player (?) in the last 2-3 weeks. Maybe so. If not, RS only beat Cherokee by 8 the first time.
Then I wonder about Oglesby. Undefeated thus far. They 45'd # 33 Penelope and #42 May, beat #40 Waco Methodist by 21.
If your right it would be something to see GR against RS again. I was there the first time. It was fun to watch from a SHS standpoint.

I'm not too sure about DII East. Can Richland Springs make it? They beat #35 Coolidge by 4, # 27 Cherokee by 8 and #39 Rochelle by 32.
I guess your choices would start with Loraine over Cherokee. Loraine has been beaten by 4 top 50 teams and Sands at #58, 45'd by #9 Klondike and #1 Benjamin. I believe I've read they dealt with multiple injuries most of the season and are just back to full strength, including their best player (?) in the last 2-3 weeks. Maybe so. If not, RS only beat Cherokee by 8 the first time.
Then I wonder about Oglesby. Undefeated thus far. They 45'd # 33 Penelope and #42 May, beat #40 Waco Methodist by 21.
If your right it would be something to see GR against RS again. I was there the first time. It was fun to watch from a SHS standpoint.
I think Cherokee makes a deep run. I believe they will win a rematch with RS.

I think Cherokee makes a deep run. I believe they will win a rematch with RS.
Everyone also picked Cherokee to win the first game . I’m not sure if everyone is just ready to see the empire fall or what , but I’ve never seen a more disrespected undefeated district champion on this site . Richland has tradition, they’ve been big game tested , and have played great defense all year long . I’d say they have the coach with the most playoff experience as well but for some reason they are just an after thought and I can’t figure out why. The only excuse I’ve seen is strength of schedule, I haven’t seen one legitimate reason as to why RS can’t represent the East this year . If there’s any program that knows how to win 4-5 games in November and December it’s definitely them …

Everyone also picked Cherokee to win the first game . I’m not sure if everyone is just ready to see the empire fall or what , but I’ve never seen a more disrespected undefeated district champion on this site . Richland has tradition, they’ve been big game tested , and have played great defense all year long . I’d say they have the coach with the most playoff experience as well but for some reason they are just an after thought and I can’t figure out why. The only excuse I’ve seen is strength of schedule, I haven’t seen one legitimate reason as to why RS can’t represent the East this year . If there’s any program that knows how to win 4-5 games in November and December it’s definitely them …
My opinion and that’s all it amounts to is solely based on the game I watched against Cherokee. It’s my opinion that Cherokee beat themselves more than RS won. I do not think they will do that again. Has zero to with disrespect which seems to be all RS fans on here claim.

Some of those undefeated district champs need to Earn some that respect you seem to requiring of the rest of us. The Tarleton State Powder Puff squads would be more competition than what your esteemed athletic director has scheduled and that's on a yearly basis. They might accidentally tackle some of your homeboys. Lol So please stop that condescending stuff about how superior RS is supposed to be.

My opinion and that’s all it amounts to is solely based on the game I watched against Cherokee. It’s my opinion that Cherokee beat themselves more than RS won. I do not think they will do that again. Has zero to with disrespect which seems to be all RS fans on here claim.
Well , you were wrong the first time and you will be wrong again . You’ve doubted them all year and all they do is when games . Defense , offense , specials teams, and coaching was better for RS during that Cherokee game . When the game got tight one team rose to the occasion and one didn’t . I wouldn’t be suprised if Loraine took out Cherokee again this year in the playoffs. Cherokee gave up 70 points to a Rochelle team that Richland completely shutdown . Richland is just the superior team in all 3 phases of the game and that’s an unbiased opinion. You being from May I think it’s hard for you to be unbiased when it comes to RS and it clearly shows .

Well , you were wrong the first time and you will be wrong again . You’ve doubted them all year and all they do is when games . Defense , offense , specials teams, and coaching was better for RS during that Cherokee game . When the game got tight one team rose to the occasion and one didn’t . I wouldn’t be suprised if Loraine took out Cherokee again this year in the playoffs. Cherokee gave up 70 points to a Rochelle team that Richland completely shutdown . Richland is just the superior team in all 3 phases of the game and that’s an unbiased opinion. You being from May I think it’s hard for you to be unbiased when it comes to RS and it clearly shows .
Yea maybe your right. I hear RS and all can think of is the best downs we gave them in my day. I also think of what you call tradition is now tainted for illegal recruiting. Not that I call just twenty years tradition because before that RS was nothing. I know your gonna throw up the state wins and I’ll counter with they need asterisks because now we know about the recruiting stuff. So yea maybe I’m am biased. You know based off personal experience and facts.

Yea maybe your right. I hear RS and all can think of is the best downs we gave them in my day. I also think of what you call tradition is now tainted for illegal recruiting. Not that I call just twenty years tradition because before that RS was nothing. I know your gonna throw up the state wins and I’ll counter with they need asterisks because now we know about the recruiting stuff. So yea maybe I’m am biased. You know based off personal experience and facts.
Just FYI Tigger, we used to beat the crap outta May way back in the sixties.
and, that recruiting stuff was all a bunch of lies. Tell the same lie loud enough and often enough and someone will start to believe it.

Back