Thankful for Upsets?

wstx6manfan

11-man fan
Will it be Upset City for Thanksgiving this year?

Based off the toy and spreads, many underdogs have a shot at some big upsets?

The biggest gaps are #5 Oglesby vs #10 Iredell but I can MAYbe even see the #14 Tigers upsetting #8 Jonesboro in D1!
---Spread - Oglesby by 16
---MyPick - Iredell by 2

---Spread - Jonesboro by 15
---MyPick - May by 14

Other possible upsets have #8 Cherokee's scouting having learned something from round 1 with #4 Richland Springs, and sneaking one past the Coyotes.
---Spread - Richland Springs by 11
---MyPick - Indians by 12

#6 Balmorhea seems like they're outmatched to #2 Klondike, but Da Bears have the deep playoff experience. Should be a great matchup but Balmorhea isn't ready to hibernate just yet.
---Spread - Klondike by 31
---MyPick - Bears by 24

The biggest upset in D2 may come from the #3 Jaybirds flying over a strong #1 Benjamin team on the way to Jerry's World!
---Spread - Benjamin by 5
---MyPick - Jayton by 16

What a D1 matchup between #2 Westbrook and #5 Borden County! The Wildcats are looking to 3 Peat and make history, but Coyotes travel in packs and seem to be getting stronger each week.
---Spread - Westbrook by 10
---MyPick -Yotes by 12

#1 Happy is sitting high in the saddle after knocking off a tough Knox City team, but the #8 Warriors have been thriving as an underdog all season. Miami may take this Wild West Shootout!
---Spread - Happy by 30
---MyPick - Warriors by 14

Possibly the biggest shocker in D1 might be #4 Gordon, who seems to be stampeding through their schedule, catching the #3 Panthers off guard. Will the Horns be the ones to bulldoze Abbott?
---Spread - Abbott by 1
---MyPick - Gordon by 6

The only two upsets I see happening this weekend is Jayton over Benjamin by 14 and Cherokee over Richland springs by 18.
There are a lot the toy has close that I believe will be no where near close.
My other picks
Happy over Miami by 45
Abbott over Gordon by 24
Westbrook over bc by 36
Klondike over balmorhea by 45
Jonesboro over may by 18
Oglesby over Iredell by 30

Will it be Upset City for Thanksgiving this year?

Based off the toy and spreads, many underdogs have a shot at some big upsets?

The biggest gaps are #5 Oglesby vs #10 Iredell but I can MAYbe even see the #14 Tigers upsetting #8 Jonesboro in D1!
---Spread - Oglesby by 16
---MyPick - Iredell by 2

---Spread - Jonesboro by 15
---MyPick - May by 14

Other possible upsets have #8 Cherokee's scouting having learned something from round 1 with #4 Richland Springs, and sneaking one past the Coyotes.
---Spread - Richland Springs by 11
---MyPick - Indians by 12

#6 Balmorhea seems like they're outmatched to #2 Klondike, but Da Bears have the deep playoff experience. Should be a great matchup but Balmorhea isn't ready to hibernate just yet.
---Spread - Klondike by 31
---MyPick - Bears by 24

The biggest upset in D2 may come from the #3 Jaybirds flying over a strong #1 Benjamin team on the way to Jerry's World!
---Spread - Benjamin by 5
---MyPick - Jayton by 16

What a D1 matchup between #2 Westbrook and #5 Borden County! The Wildcats are looking to 3 Peat and make history, but Coyotes travel in packs and seem to be getting stronger each week.
---Spread - Westbrook by 10
---MyPick -Yotes by 12

#1 Happy is sitting high in the saddle after knocking off a tough Knox City team, but the #8 Warriors have been thriving as an underdog all season. Miami may take this Wild West Shootout!
---Spread - Happy by 30
---MyPick - Warriors by 14

Possibly the biggest shocker in D1 might be #4 Gordon, who seems to be stampeding through their schedule, catching the #3 Panthers off guard. Will the Horns be the ones to bulldoze Abbott?
---Spread - Abbott by 1
---MyPick - Gordon by 6
Bold strategy cotton, Lets see if it pays off. So did you just literally pick all the underdogs just in case one wins you can say " told ya so"

The only two upsets I see happening this weekend is Jayton over Benjamin by 14 and Cherokee over Richland springs by 18.
There are a lot the toy has close that I believe will be no where near close.
My other picks
Happy over Miami by 45
Abbott over Gordon by 24
Westbrook over bc by 36
Klondike over balmorhea by 45
Jonesboro over may by 18
Oglesby over Iredell by 30
Happy by 45 ?? What's you're reasoning? I've seen them both play and this will not be a mercy rule game

Back