Week 3 Predictions? Upsets?

Ares

Six-man fan
I'm sure I'm probably missing some but these are the games that stood out to me for Week 3....

D1 #1 Borden County vs. D1 #11 Knox City, BC favored by 45.
D1 #2 Balmorhea vs. D1 #8 Garden City, Balmorhea favored by 37.
D1 #3 Milford vs. D2 #7 Oakwood, Milford favored by 45
D1 #20 Union Hill vs. D1 #15 Avalon, Avalon favored by 9.

Predictions? Upsets? Other games to look out for?

bootleg33":2ggd2jzy said:
I think Milford beats Oakwood, but Oakwood will cover. They have too much talent to get 45’d

I agree. Milford wins but Oakwood will give them all they can handle.

I tell you what! Yall are smooth outcha mind to think these teams are gonna get upset!

BC, Avalon and Milford all 45 their "competition" this week.

Shoutout to SFA, I was sorry to hear about Big Shug.

Prickly Bear

GT in the house! Let me go ahead and tell you that weeks games are weak. There aint gonna be any upsets. Oakwood aint gonna hang with Milford. Cant nobody stop Milford year. Avalon is a far better team than Union Hill. Avalon will beat Union by 30 or more. Union hill has played a patty cake schedule so far, Avalon schedule has been much stronger than UH And UH lost all its best players last year. Avalon is faster and stronger than UH but i think it the speed of Avalon that beats UH. The other 2 games will be 45 games cause both the there schools are ranked 1 and 2 in 1A D1. Dont even know why we put those on here. So no surprises coming this week! We might as well quit talking about upsets. Just wasting our time. That is what i think about this week but its good to be back on this board. I have not been on here in a while because if yall remember Big Shug my pet sugar glider i had passed away. It was a pretty tragic and unexpected death. Big Shug overdosed on a bag of imperial sugar. It was awful site to see, laying there in the kitchen floor with the bag wide open and she was laying next to the bag lifeless with sugar all over her face. It was my fault i left the sugar out after i got it the local Piggy Wiggly but I didn't know big shug was addict, i just thought she was addicted to 6 man football. Big Shug loved 6 man football, so we gave a football themed funeral. I know this will be shocking news to the six man community. I wish you could have made it the funereal GT. I did get an new pet though, i got a snapping turtle, boy i really like him too! I just cant figure out why he wants to snap at me all time. His name is Speedy. Well i have to go now, Speedy is trying to make an escape out the my new RV i purchased lat week. Its a 1982 RV and boy is she a nice one. Better go for real now, Speedy has made it out the house! Talk to you boys later!

I am sorry, I have been crying for a few minutes just thinking back on the times i spent with Big Shug. Believe you me that it is a shock that Shug was an addict. I hope that you take comfort in knowning that all gliders go to heavan. I am also releived that you made it through such a difficult time and found another pet. I will come by the whispering pines RV and trailer court in the next few weeks to met Speedy.

You are correct. 45s this week. Oakwood and Union Hill lost their players and Milford and Avalon should roll. I The other games are a crock to even put on here as "upsets".

Prickly Bear

I think you need to abide by your screen name cause yes we do know more and yes Avalon wins this one. Milford wins big time as well.

Explain your reasons!

Prickly Bear

Oh I got a game for yall to look out for!

High Island/Apple Springs is gonna be good.

I think imma gonna watch this one.

I can then go Squatching after the game.

Prickly Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Traveler":e2eulffk said:
I think you need to abide by your screen name cause yes we do know more and yes Avalon wins this one. Milford wins big time as well.

Explain your reasons!

Prickly Bear

I’ll let you tell me after Friday, you seem like a good Saturday QB.

This Milford vs Oakwood game is going to be huge! The players have already started talking on social media, both sides are VERY fired up. I’ll take Milford by 12, get ready for a barn burner!!!!

Akilla 7 RS 6. A defensive struggle for the ages. RS scores on a field goal and a safety. The Cougars score on the last play of the game then win on a busted play on the extra point, the fumbled kick placement is run to the goal line, fumbled in to the end zone and recovered by Aquilla.

Balmorhea vs. Garden City is already looking to be a good game. GC scored on the 1st play of the game. Missed extra points. Balmorhea marched down the field and scored. Then GC went and scored again.

I'll keep editing this post with score update.

Balmorhea 68
Garden City 22

Final! Balmorhea 45's them with 7:32 in the 3rd quarter.

Back