Playoff Picks D1 & D2

Yea maybe your right. I hear RS and all can think of is the best downs we gave them in my day. I also think of what you call tradition is now tainted for illegal recruiting. Not that I call just twenty years tradition because before that RS was nothing. I know your gonna throw up the state wins and I’ll counter with they need asterisks because now we know about the recruiting stuff. So yea maybe I’m am biased. You know based off personal experience and facts.
Stop lying. You’re biased because you and Lito have been engaged in a competition for decades. 😂 put them asterisks wherever you want. I expect it from the king Tex it’s all he can think about. It’s playoff time and we’re still arguing schedules. It doesbt make a lick at this point across the state. 3-7 or 10-0. You’re in the playoffs. Win or go home that’s it. Everyone quit whining and let the boys play. PS I ain’t worried about nobodies respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Oglesby can beat RS so can cherokee, Loraine, Iredell, maybe even rising star in the second round.Let’s let it play out how it will.

Last edited:
Tr
Stop lying. You’re biased because you and Lito have been engaged in a competition for decades. 😂 put them asterisks wherever you want. I expect it from the king Tex it’s all he can think about. It’s playoff time and we’re still arguing schedules. It doesbt make a lick at this point across the state. 3-7 or 10-0. You’re in the playoffs. Win or go home that’s it. Everyone quit whining and let the boys play. PS I ain’t worried about nobodies
see that’s just nasty but I guess that’s you maturity level. Talk trash all day but keep that vulgar stuff out of it.

It seems like he’s worried about “nobodies respect”, but that’s just me.
No sir quite the opposite. If your earn it you get it. But it is not a requirement in life unfortunately. He was just claiming RS fans always claim to be disrespected. All I was saying is I do not need respect from anyone on a website talking football nor would I feel it is required. I’ve spoken to tiger before I don’t believe he thinks I was being completely hateful, vulgarity aside all in fun.

@Tigerfan85 I apologize. It really does vary depending on whom I’m talking to. I will refrain from making vulgar jokes about you and keep them genteel. I hope you will be ok.
Arnie Arnie, You lose you temper then need to apologize. Using some of those nasty words again. I'm surprised Mike hasn't shut you down. Your momma needs to take the keyboard away from you for a while. You are definitely tougher than RS's football schedule or at least try to be. Denial is not in Egypt.

Arnie Arnie, You lose you temper then need to apologize. Using some of those nasty words again. I'm surprised Mike hasn't shut you down. Your momma needs to take the keyboard away from you for a while. You are definitely tougher than RS's football schedule or at least try to be. Denial is not in Egypt.
Only apology to Tiger I didn’t give you one. I see we’re still using that same old Egypt joke. Same old schedule whining. You’re on par. I like it. From my jokes though you don’t seem to be tougher than that schedule.

Seriously? Your school is on probation, and Coach suspended. What are we denying here?
Yote I’m not denying anything Per the UIL. The coach you are referring to is not employed at RS. And yes the probation thing is correct. None of the above have anything to do with the kids currently playing. How long was that probation period for do you recall? I do not.

Ok, easy y'all...all this back and forth is fine but it's really starting to get too personal and, really, a little out of hand. I think we can probably have this conversation without some of the extra :poop: that's in here. If not, let's just quit this conversation.

Take notes y'all...in a world full of Karens, be a Wesp...lighten up a little.

Back