Predictions for first round div 1

3rd or 4th.....they are going to crap their pants when they hit a team with talent. I watched them live and they can't tackle worth anything. Coverage stinks....#8 gave up on a play...State worthy. Last time I checked, State teams do not do that!!

Really I looked back at the archives over the last 10 years and didn’t see any runs deeper than second round. I guess it’s easy to be a good coach when you have good talent move in.
You don’t have a clue who there coach is then . Saying he hasn’t been past the second round . Go back and look at Jonesboro and Gorman’s runs .

Easy to coach with talent he had two extremely talented kids move in. Best of luck to Coach Dixon and the tigers but I stand by my statement

3rd or 4th.....they are going to crap their pants when they hit a team with talent. I watched them live and they can't tackle worth anything. Coverage stinks....#8 gave up on a play...State worthy. Last time I checked, State teams do not do that!!
They will 45 each team the first 3 rounds

well 3 and 4th round isn't early, I thought you meant more like 1st or 2nd. I think they 45 every team to til they meet up with richland or cherokee (possibly Loraine 🤔) hear9ng they got kids back. I think oglesby wins that in a battle

What games live did you watch if you don't mind me asking?

There are times I miss watching the game in the freezing cold or a down pour but at the same time I can’t imagine how cool it is for those kids and cheerleaders to be able to enjoy the last game of the season and for many of their careers in a beautiful stadium in great weather. I lean more on the cowboy stadium side of it myself. But I have definitely watched some fun games at Shotwell, Sweetwater and at old Bobcat stadium in San Angelo. But I love the fact when you show up to a controlled environment that there is no question that is a fair matchup for both teams and no excuses can be made.
I get the excitement of playing there. I’m not saying I’m against it. I would argue the fact that whether it’s in a controlled environment or in the elements there is no advantage to either team. I think we talked about in other posts. In other words, the elements are same for both sides. It’s the mind set and heart that can sometimes overcome talent. Which makes for some exciting games. But I’m also spoiled to not freezing my butt off to watch a game. Lol.

I get the excitement of playing there. I’m not saying I’m against it. I would argue the fact that whether it’s in a controlled environment or in the elements there is no advantage to either team. I think we talked about in other posts. In other words, the elements are same for both sides. It’s the mind set and heart that can sometimes overcome talent. Which makes for some exciting games. But I’m also spoiled to not freezing my butt off to watch a game. Lol.
i agree with you on the elements i am simply saying it stops the excuses. I am with you 100 % when you show up to play both teams are playing in the same conditions so there is no advantage. But unfortunately we have all heard.... Well so and so plays in the panhandle so they are more used to the colder temps and the wind so on and so fourth. but you are correct no advantage in my opinion.

i agree with you on the elements i am simply saying it stops the excuses. I am with you 100 % when you show up to play both teams are playing in the same conditions so there is no advantage. But unfortunately we have all heard.... Well so and so plays in the panhandle so they are more used to the colder temps and the wind so on and so fourth. but you are correct no advantage in my opinion.
Don’t forget it can be raining on one side of the field and sunny a bright on the other. Or rain clouds can follow the losing team around all over the field. This is according to the wesp. And we all know that’s he is never wrong. LOL

So break it down for us by team. How many move ins do all these team have this season?

Abbott - ?
Gordon - ?
Knox City - ?
Happy - ?
Westbrook - ?
Jonesboro -?
I can’t break it down don’t know much about the kids in the school . But if all those schools have kids straight from there home town then I apologize. But I would think there has to be a move in or a transfer on every team . Once again forgive me if I’m wrong

I can’t break it down don’t know much about the kids in the school . But if all those schools have kids straight from there home town then I apologize. But I would think there has to be a move in or a transfer on every team . Once again forgive me if I’m wrong
I was just asking because you stated it like you had facts to backup your claim. My bad bud! I thought maybe you were about to speak to fact rather than in broad generalized fluff.

Back