Predictions for first round div 1

I was just asking because you stated it like you had facts to backup your claim. My bad bud! I thought maybe you were about to speak to fact rather than in broad generalized fluff.
No sir no facts or anything to back it up and if I did have facts I would not judge a school by a move in . The kid could have left another school because of all kinds of reasons . Not just sports . But if you can raise home town boys and make a run power to you . A stud moving in makes a huge difference to .

No sir no facts or anything to back it up and if I did have facts I would not judge a school by a move in . The kid could have left another school because of all kinds of reasons . Not just sports . But if you can raise home town boys and make a run power to you . A stud moving in makes a huge difference to .
Somebody cue in Wesp immediately to explain to Hornet that's how RS has been doing it decades! With hometown boys!

I started this post Round 1 div 1 playoff predictions. And some have posted predictions all the way to the State Championship in Div 1 and 2 . Which that’s fine as long as you have the ability to see that far in the future. But it went from predictions for round 1 div 1 to talking about move ins all the way about past great teams to about who has a better coach than someone else has. I just wanted a pulse from the members about the current playoffs. But if all the other stuff interests you then go ahead and say my coach can beat your coach up . But I really don’t think many coaches could handle our coach that’s just my opinion.

I started this post Round 1 div 1 playoff predictions. And some have posted predictions all the way to the State Championship in Div 1 and 2 . Which that’s fine as long as you have the ability to see that far in the future. But it went from predictions for round 1 div 1 to talking about move ins all the way about past great teams to about who has a better coach than someone else has. I just wanted a pulse from the members about the current playoffs. But if all the other stuff interests you then go ahead and say my coach can beat your coach up . But I really don’t think many coaches could handle our coach that’s just my opinion.
Back on topic now my bad ! How do I make a bracket for my predictions

Back on topic now my bad ! How do I make a bracket for my predictions
Mike has a pick em category on the home page . I posted this before I knew about it. The pick em page makes it a lot easier for you to make your predictions. Anyway I wasn’t directing my comment to you bud . Feel free to discuss anything ya want to .

I can’t break it down don’t know much about the kids in the school . But if all those schools have kids straight from there home town then I apologize. But I would think there has to be a move in or a transfer on every team . Once again forgive me if I’m wrong
Did the transfer come in at first grade fifth grade or this year?

no if you’d read the previous post you’ll see I’m telling him why Crowell was able to achieve their 100 yards on 40 attempts. There’s nothing to complain about up here at the top. I can and will just like every single person will defend their team when people speak up. You just worry about your self and hop off it!
It just like the old game we all played, or most of us called king of the mountain, you have to knock the king off and as of right now that looks like Benjamin. Just my humble opinion.

Back