Predictions for first round div 1

Just a question youngster. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Better tell pops he might wanna take over that defense though. Looked like there were a few holes against Crowell.
You guys make Knox city look like glob city and Crowell was more successful on offense against them than Benjamin. Knox city might want to look that over, holes as big as the blank abyss you guys call your brains.

Last edited:
Crowell totaling 100 yards of offense stalling the whole game scoring on a fluke 4th down play is not holes in a defense.

They broke off several long runs, the longest one was called back cause of penalty. Easy enough to fix but if y'all are gonna 45 Jayton y'all gonna have to fill those holes up. Jayton is much better than Crowell of course we'll see that this week too. Running the ball on offense when you're having more success running than passing isn't called stalling. It's called football. Benjamin shouldn't have let them keep getting those first downs.

They broke off several long runs, the longest one was called back cause of penalty. Easy enough to fix but if y'all are gonna 45 Jayton y'all gonna have to fill those holes up. Jayton is much better than Crowell of course we'll see that this week too. Running the ball on offense when you're having more success running than passing isn't called stalling. It's called football. Benjamin shouldn't have let them keep getting those first downs.
100 yards of offense I heard. That is not concerning. You think Benjamin will be stopped? A different scheme doesn’t fixed missed tackles. Regardless you will need in the 600+ offensive yards to beat Benjamin. 1 touchdown on 4th down doesn’t concern Benjamin. Thank you for pointing out Crowell, who I’m sure was instructed by the wesp to hold every possession yet it was called 1 time. I get it thought it’s hard to throw flags on teams getting tossed like a salad. Benjamin defensively and offensively unstoppable.

But like I said earlier they are not the same team as last year. They have had two kids move in that really good players. One from Morgan and the other from Hillsboro. We will see in the next four weeks.

Back