Predictions for first round div 1

I know the people at the game witnessed it but who else besides myself saw the final play of the Rankin vs WB game? BTW thanks Rankin for the video stream. WB D line came through so fast I think it put Rankn’s QB in shock he tried to get the ball to his RB but it flutters in the air WB snatched it up for a pick six and game over. I will say Rankin had no quit in them. They played hard. Nothing to be ashamed of. Great season. WB well the story continues.
P.S. I got a great kick out of listening to the Rankin announcers. Those guys can make an ugly play seem perfect for Rankin. Excellent job guys. Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic for you team. Wish more teams May included had that capability to broadcast games.

I know the people at the game witnessed it but who else besides myself saw the final play of the Rankin vs WB game? BTW thanks Rankin for the video stream. WB D line came through so fast I think it put Rankn’s QB in shock he tried to get the ball to his RB but it flutters in the air WB snatched it up for a pick six and game over. I will say Rankin had no quit in them. They played hard. Nothing to be ashamed of. Great season. WB well the story continues.
P.S. I got a great kick out of listening to the Rankin announcers. Those guys can make an ugly play seem perfect for Rankin. Excellent job guys. Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic for you team. Wish more teams May included had that capability to broadcast games.
Was surprised he even got it away. Tip of the hat to Rankin, they played hard to the final whistle. 👊👊

Back