TAPPS playoff picks

Passing Attempts 107 Completions 163 yards2,106 TD42 INT2
Rushing Attempts 73 yards 1,305 avg 17.9 TD 20
Kids impressive for sure!
daaaayyyuuummm. Very impressive.
Having seen Both of yalls sons live IMO they should get the honors. Mishler has a cannon and can make people miss him when he gets on the run as well

Tucker can make great catches and also when he gets on the move he will make you miss as well

Having seen Both of yalls sons live IMO they should get the honors. Mishler has a cannon and can make people miss him when he gets on the run as well

Tucker can make great catches and also when he gets on the move he will make you miss as well
Thank you. I hope to see a lot of these kids I've heard about at the all star game next week.

Thanks

Let’s not sleep on Aidan Adams Nazarene these are not including the state semis
148 for 221 67% 2328 yards 45 TDs to 4 INTs. He only had 1 rushing TD simply bc didn’t really need to use him to run. Aidan is a Jr and I’m betting his running ability will shine next yr.

Some really impressive stats out there this yr for sure!

Its good to see a coach that knows how to use his athlete to the best of there ability. Prestonwood has some impressive athletes did not get the opportunities they should have. #4 but his team on his back all year and has a dog mentality. #1 is a playmaker period.

I cant find any stats for him
Sometimes there’s no easy answer to this question and I feel like that’s the case here. You can’t simply go by stats alone. Stats can be skewed by quality of competition and quality of teammates. You can’t punish a kid because he plays on a team w/ a lot of options. Likewise, you can’t punish a great player just because he plays on a team w/ lesser talent. There’s the conundrum.

Both Hayden (PCAN) and Braydon (Baytown) had spectacular seasons. Braydon is the better runner. Hayden is the better passer. Braydon was the primary focus of his offense. Everything ran through Hayden but he had more weapons. To me it comes down to this:

Hayden put up more points against tougher competition, won a lot more games and played flawlessly in their head to head. Thats the tiebreaker for me.

Both are outstanding players. Both are deserving of top honors, but if had to choose, Hayden would get the nod.

Brayden Anderson #4 stats for 2023
Passing 159-223
1903 yards
26 TD'S

RUSHING
256 ATTEMPTS
2886 YARDS
51 TD

4789 TOTAL YARDS
77 TOTAL TD

Last edited:
Back