Top teams D1 and D2 2023

I'm not seeing anything too out of line here, honestly. I would ask that y'all be careful not to be bad mouthing, or downplaying, any kids on here. These kids probably have dreams and aspirations that extend beyond high school and I'd like this not to be the place where those are shattered by a bunch of us old has-beens or never-weres.

I'm not seeing anything too out of line here, honestly. I would ask that y'all be careful not to be bad mouthing, or downplaying, any kids on here. These kids probably have dreams and aspirations that extend beyond high school and I'd like this not to be the place where those are shattered by a bunch of us old has-beens or never-weres.
I seriously doubt that these kids pay much, if any, attention to what any of us “Keyboard Warriors“ have to say on this site.

It’s the adults who wind up getting upset thinking that they need to come to the defense of some kid who could really care less about what anyone on here says about anyone or anything.

I seriously doubt that these kids pay much, if any, attention to what any of us “Keyboard Warriors“ have to say on this site.

It’s the adults who wind up getting upset thinking that they need to come to the defense of some kid who could really care less about what anyone on here says about anyone or anything.

While I'm sure that's probably the case for some, or even most, kids, I do know there are others who check this site out on an almost daily basis, especially once school and the football season kick off. However, I'd imagine that those who are aspiring to be a next level athlete probably just get fueled by a lot of this garbage.

For those who take it to heart, though, I think it's best to just try our best to keep it positive where the kids are concerned.

Why do you keep talking about the kid then? Does a upcoming junior and his dad live that rent-free in your head? You're literally talking smack about his dad/coach... You ask @Mike to "shut it down" even while you keep reiterating or making assumptions. Now I'm waiting...@Mike shut it down.
Grayson Rigdon is in Benjamin, TX. I hope this helps.
Two things here:
  1. The irony in this statement when seeing this comment on, not one, but two different threads, asking Mike to "shut it down".
  2. Why the obsession/dedication to fight people who want to talk about the best athlete in Division II?

Two things here:
  1. The irony in this statement when seeing this comment on, not one, but two different threads, asking Mike to "shut it down".
  2. Why the obsession/dedication to fight people who want to talk about the best athlete in Division II?
Most of everything posted here is harmless banter and I fail to see any reason to shut down these threads. On the other hand, It is apparent that Mke receives complaints on certain points of views posted. Some egos are permanently attached to what some read on this site. LOL Since the Richland Springs coaching situation has calmed down it is only natural to talk about players of interest. What else do fans talk about, the games haven't started yet? You can discuss rules and who needs more football helmets for only so long. For those who get easily offended seeing discussions on the Rigdons please wait until 2 PM this afternoon and go mow your lawn or your neighbor's lawn or haul hay for free for a local rancher and those feelings will disappear.

Remember we are in a time of teams stacking during the summer months, Rigdon is good but still needs help they had the icing on the cake before school started last year but managed to still win, even with some kids leaving before school, if he stays at benjamin i see some surprise transfers and foreign exchange students, i think he needs to go 11man personally after seeing him play, his dad wants him to be mvp all 4 years which is within reach but not at Benjamin

Back