Playoff Picks D1 & D2

Tiger fan you may be right, not everyone plays perfect every night. But your friend or maybe even you said division II is way less skilled. Well the top dogs in Div I just lost to a team who barely beat follet last week by 6. Follett was dismantled by a division II team. Stick to your weaker division.
Actually I’ve never been a fan of the split divisions. I get why but still not a fan. But it’s not gonna go back to one division so I live with it.

These Newcastlians came to play. Starting the 4th quarter. Newcastle threatening to score, Benjamin gets to 4th down and seems to give up big plays. Need a big stop!

Update: Turnover Benjamin ball on their 4.
This shows you don’t come out of every game unscathed. It should be war in between the whistle. & tonight it is.

These Newcastlians came to play. Starting the 4th quarter. Newcastle threatening to score, Benjamin gets to 4th down and seems to give up big plays. Need a big stop!

Update: Turnover Benjamin ball on their 4.
This shows you don’t come out of every game unscathed. It should be war in between the whistle. & tonight it is.
Benjamin takes the field in victory formation will stop the effort in trying to end the game early . Newcastle should be proud, but there was some very unethical moments. Lord Vader thanks for saving me money. What would I do without . After turning it over with 6 seconds the second string walks in on defense and Newcastle throws a touchdown pass cheering all the way to the gym. These guys and coaches should be proud of the points they put up. Disgusted by how they did it.

Yeah so about those 44 points... :ROFLMAO:
You say you are going to be at AT&T and not care who wins and you want Benjamin to lose so bad. Save some tears for after these kings stand alone at the top. It’s hilarious Benjamin is so much better than everyone. People are happy and able to talk like they won after losing by 40 points. Get out of here kiddo. Big boys only at the top. That goes for you to tigerfan.

You say you are going to be at AT&T and not care who wins and you want Benjamin to lose so bad. Save some tears for after these kings stand alone at the top. It’s hilarious Benjamin is so much better than everyone. People are happy and able to talk like they won after losing by 40 points. Get out of here kiddo. Big boys only at the top. That goes for you to tigerfan.
44 points huh. Since you are trashing Mike's toy numbers please explain how a 23rd ranked team can score 84 and only loose by 20 to the #4 team. Ace why don't you start your own site and toy so that it will be the way you want it .

44 points huh. Since you are trashing Mike's toy numbers please explain how a 23rd ranked team can score 84 and only loose by 20 to the #4 team. Ace why don't you start your own site and toy so that it will be the way you want it .
Tdog Benjamin took their players off the field and kneeled the ball up 40 points. Newcastle had to get that last one in making them lose by 32 I believe. Newcastle scored with the ball being in Benjamin’s hands and returned one drive. The toy was off 5 points. How about Knox S*ity losing to number 10 in div I and the previous week that team beat follet in a final drive prayer. Do you need the film of what big boys do to little boys like Follett? You guys can’t stand it but everyone knows. You’re witnessing greatness, respect it.

I don’t know about all this fussing going on but I bet ya a dollar to a donut Jayton coaches gonna watch this game bout 100 times. Lol. Seems to me NC exposed some things. I’m neutral so don’t start hating on me. Just telling it like it is.

I watched this on NFHS and first off you have to give credit to Newcastle. They really pushed Benjamin tonight. The kids played their asses off

The thing about Benjamin isn't them giving up points, they'd given up 126 points total before tonight, albeit tonight was the best offense they've seen thus far.

Who is going to stop these guys? Who can realistically match them score for score?

I watched this on NFHS and first off you have to give credit to Newcastle. They really pushed Benjamin tonight. The kids played their asses off

The thing about Benjamin isn't them giving up points, they'd given up 126 points total before tonight, albeit tonight was the best offense they've seen thus far.

Who is going to stop these guys? Who can realistically match them score for score?
That’s the thing people don’t get. Sometimes one aspect might not be top notch, but the others will be firing on all cylinders. Newcastle had a passing attack that caught Benjamin off guard thus making those linebackers gun shy I’m sure. Newcastle really did fight. Just wish all the extra late hits weren’t there. Dirty and the coaches knew exactly what their own players were doing. Not something I’d call established, pushover to me.

the Hayes kid showed out too. I e said before you can’t overlook him just because of Ridgon.
Oh yeah he's good too but he's not good enough to carry that team to where they are now without the Rigdon kid.
Nobody. Nobody will stop them and nobody can keep up with them. They can only hope to keep themselves in the game which is what Newcastle did tonight sorta. Can't wait to see next week's matchup between Benjamin and Jayton.

I’m a little slow sometimes. So ace of spades and ace of diamonds is the same person? ace of somebody is sending clips of the game to the uil? For some reason I’m beginning to think wesp is involved here blaming the refs. Some people just can’t stand it when their team, highest price team in six man, isn’t #1 on everyone’s list. Benjamin wasn’t known until they paid out the big bucks a year and a half ago but Newcastle has had some good teams over the years. Sorry I’m so late getting on here but I just got home from a game. 44 points? Didn’t happen. ace of whoever, better be glad that Mike brought some sanity back into things the other day. Sorry but I had to watch a crowded field game tonight. More later and I will see y’all at AT&T December 13th.

I doubt anyone is good enough.l
Oh yeah he's good too but he's not good enough to carry that team to where they are now without the Rigdon kid.

Nobody. Nobody will stop them and nobody can keep up with them. They can only hope to keep themselves in the game which is what Newcastle did tonight sorta. Can't wait to see next week's matchup between Benjamin and Jayton.
I’m a little slow sometimes. So ace of spades and ace of diamonds is the same person? ace of somebody is sending clips of the game to the uil? For some reason I’m beginning to think wesp is involved here blaming the refs. Some people just can’t stand it when their team, highest price team in six man, isn’t #1 on everyone’s list. Benjamin wasn’t known until they paid out the big bucks a year and a half ago but Newcastle has had some good teams over the years. Sorry I’m so late getting on here but I just got home from a game. 44 points? Didn’t happen. ace of whoever, better be glad that Mike brought some sanity back into things the other day. Sorry but I had to watch a crowded field game tonight. More later and I will see y’all at AT&T December 13th.
Guys you wouldn’t bet against Benjamin if the odds were unheard of. Don’t act like you would have. Unfortunately I am to tired or I would’ve already posted these clips for all our eyes to see. The touchdown without the ball for Newcastle is my favorite though. Really shows how good our refs are.

Back