Playoff Picks D1 & D2

Uhh, it's actually taught...:ROFLMAO:

Also you said the reason you wouldn't give 44 by the half is only because you couldn't control if the other team would just hold the ball trying to make it to halftime. I guess that's what Newcastle is doing.
I’m done communicating with you. You’re hard headed. I’ll get back with you after you watch my video compilation of these Newcastle hits.

I’m done communicating with you. You’re hard headed. I’ll get back with you after you watch my video compilation of these Newcastle hits.
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Also looking at the score in Petersburg. I don’t want to hear the argument 1 more time about division II being weaker. Maybe Mike will fix that toy finally after tonight put some respect on division II. It’s six man football. Having 10 more hole fillers does not make you bigger, faster, or stronger.

Maybe Mike will fix that toy finally after tonight put some respect on division II.

There's no disrespect, or lack of respect, involved in the rankings. The Toy doesn't distinguish between DI and DII teams, or any other classifications for that matter. It takes scores in, and spits rankings out. It's been that way for 20+ years. You want me to alter the code so that it automatically gives DII teams a higher rank than DI teams?

There's no disrespect, or lack of respect, involved in the rankings. The Toy doesn't distinguish between DI and DII teams, or any other classifications for that matter. It takes scores in, and spits rankings out. It's been that way for 20+ years. You want me to alter the code so that it automatically gives DII teams a higher rank than DI teams?
No haha it’s a joke. Sorry I knew after saying it that I shouldn’t have. But we can both agree it’s crazy number 4 in division I is ranked almost as high as number 1 in Div II. And no.3 in division I is ranked higher. It doesn’t matter at all in reality. Just a thing I’ve noticed. More of a problem with the people here who think that we’re playing two different games with this division split. But hey I have to play the crybaby role like people want, I’m over here balling my eyes out with a 30 point lead 2 plays after half. I am sorry master I will not step out of line again.

I added a bunch of questionable edits after Mike liked this post, I apologize for my rapid thoughts aswell.

No haha it’s a joke. Sorry I knew after saying it that I shouldn’t have. But we can both agree it’s crazy number 4 in division I is ranked almost as high as number 1 in Div II. And no.3 in division I is ranked higher. It doesn’t matter at all in reality. Just a thing I’ve noticed. More of a problem with the people here who think that we’re playing two different games with this division split. But hey I have to play the crybaby role like people want, I’m over here balling my eyes out with a 30 point lead 2 plays after half. I am sorry master I will not step out of line again.

I added a bunch of questionable edits after Mike liked this post, I apologize for my rapid thoughts aswell.

Did you win the backstroke in highschol??

These refs really didn’t get the memo you can not blind side block. I promise you guys will all get to see this too by the end of the night. I really wish Benjamin would let the kids let loose.

NC has been around long time they have made a name for themselves that’s just common knowledge. But sounds like Benjamin may have some kinks in their armor.

NC has been around long time they have made a name for themselves that’s just common knowledge. But sounds like Benjamin may have some kinks in their armor.
Tiger fan you may be right, not everyone plays perfect every night. But your friend or maybe even you said division II is way less skilled. Well the top dogs in Div I just lost to a team who barely beat follet last week by 6. Follett was dismantled by a division II team. Stick to your weaker division.

Like I said after the Crowell game they have holes in their defense. Crowell exposed them and Newcastle is showing it wasn't a fluke.

Back