PLAYOFF TIME!!!!

I don't know anything about the south, but the one I think will be the closest in the north is Christian Heritage v Wichita Christian. I don't think Nazarene or Prestonwood will have any trouble in their games. Azle vs Kingdom Prep might be interesting as well. This site says Azle by 29. I would take KP and the points all day if I was allowed to bet on that. Azle might win, but they won't win by 29.

Now I’ve been contacted a few times by private schools but I usually try to stay away from it. Just thought I’d chime in with my predictions from the teams I’ve seen!

Christian Heritage gets slapped around pretty good in this one. This ain’t the same team from last year! Wichita by 28!

Naz wins it easy but Prestonwood might just struggle a little. They sure can sling the ball around! Hopefully the receivers can get to where they help out the boy a bit more!

Azle is blessed with an expert level six man mind like myself! I’ll take them in a 45 point beatdown over kingdom prep any day!

If y’all need any other predictions, let me know!

Now I’ve been contacted a few times by private schools but I usually try to stay away from it. Just thought I’d chime in with my predictions from the teams I’ve seen!

Christian Heritage gets slapped around pretty good in this one. This ain’t the same team from last year! Wichita by 28!

Naz wins it easy but Prestonwood might just struggle a little. They sure can sling the ball around! Hopefully the receivers can get to where they help out the boy a bit more!

Azle is blessed with an expert level six man mind like myself! I’ll take them in a 45 point beatdown over kingdom prep any day!

Any predictions for the south?

In the south I have Hill Country over Baytown
Brazosport over SA Atonement, St Joseph over Bracken and Heritage over Divine Savior. Should be a fun week good luck to all the teams that made it in.

I could see Baytown winning against San Marcos. They have had an up and down season, But with it being their coaches last season and their spread backs senior year they are going too be looking to go out on a bang. They will have to go take care of business against hill Country though. Their spread back is just as good as bytowns.

Could also see Divine Savior Beating Heritage. DS is a power running team and will grind for 5-6 Yards every play and drain that clock.

St Jospeh will have a cake walk with bracken this year. Heard that one of Brackens main players is out for the Year.

Brazosport will win as well

I could see Baytown winning against San Marcos. They have had an up and down season, But with it being their coaches last season and their spread backs senior year they are going too be looking to go out on a bang. They will have to go take care of business against hill Country though. Their spread back is just as good as bytowns.

Could also see Divine Savior Beating Heritage. DS is a power running team and will grind for 5-6 Yards every play and drain that clock.

St Jospeh will have a cake walk with bracken this year. Heard that one of Brackens main players is out for the Year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out this way at all. Baytown and divine savior could be dog fights.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out this way at all. Baytown and divine savior could be dog fights.
I think baytown and San Marcos game could be a good matchup. As you stated both have good spread backs so probably going to be who gets stops on defense.
Divine and Fredericksburg could be a great game as well. Heard divine is kind of like Pasadena but younger and not as much size up front. Power back that runs hard.
Fredericksburg I did see last year but have not had a chance to see them yet this year. Regardless of their record they always come to play. Looking at their schedule they had some big wins early on and then had some very tough games with Ogelsby and #1 ranked D1 Austin Hill Country. Not sure if they are back to full health yet either but they’ve had 14 days off.
D1
That north side of the bracket I think you will see Austin Hill Country and a Veritas rematch. Last game they played was a very competitive game and alway hard to beat a team twice.
South side of the bracket I don’t think there’s any question Emery should be sitting in state game.
D2
North side no doubt FWC. South side I like some of the 1st round matchups kind of like D3. Live oak vs Allen academy should be a good game.
I also think Castle hills vs Westbury could be a good game. Westbury has some athletes with some speed. Can castle hills get up to speed? Can Westbury stop a power game of castle hills?

Best one yet lol

Last time Coach Rabon retired, his team won a state title (Seguin Lifegate).

I think baytown and San Marcos game could be a good matchup. As you stated both have good spread backs so probably going to be who gets stops on defense.
Divine and Fredericksburg could be a great game as well. Heard divine is kind of like Pasadena but younger and not as much size up front. Power back that runs hard.
Fredericksburg I did see last year but have not had a chance to see them yet this year. Regardless of their record they always come to play. Looking at their schedule they had some big wins early on and then had some very tough games with Ogelsby and #1 ranked D1 Austin Hill Country. Not sure if they are back to full health yet either but they’ve had 14 days off.
D1
That north side of the bracket I think you will see Austin Hill Country and a Veritas rematch. Last game they played was a very competitive game and alway hard to beat a team twice.
South side of the bracket I don’t think there’s any question Emery should be sitting in state game.
D2
North side no doubt FWC. South side I like some of the 1st round matchups kind of like D3. Live oak vs Allen academy should be a good game.
I also think Castle hills vs Westbury could be a good game. Westbury has some athletes with some speed. Can castle hills get up to speed? Can Westbury stop a power game of castle hill
D1
D2
I also think Castle hills vs Westbury could be a good game. Westbury has some athletes with some speed. Can castle hills get up to speed? Can Westbury stop a power game of castle hills?
Last time Coach Rabon retired, his team won a state title (Seguin Lifegate).

Everyone is aware of Coach Rabon’s resume. You can see it posted throughout the threads. Baytown has a pretty strong tradition for at least the last decade. I do also think it will be a good game. Usually 1st round games are Mercy Rules by 3rd quarter. I believe the other game to keep an eye on is Devine vs Freddy. All other games will be Mercy Rule games in the South. Keep an eye on Devine they can do some damage in the playoffs. Exciting time of the year win or go home.

I don't know anything about the south, but the one I think will be the closest in the north is Christian Heritage v Wichita Christian. I don't think Nazarene or Prestonwood will have any trouble in their games. Azle vs Kingdom Prep might be interesting as well. This site says Azle by 29. I would take KP and the points all day if I was allowed to bet on that. Azle might win, but they won't win by 29.
This is why I don’t gamble. I just heard the final of Azle/KPA was Azle 59-30. I guess technically I would have pushed. I’m not surprised Azle won, but am surprised they won by that margin.

This now raises lots of questions about how good District 1 was. Obviously I think District 2 is the toughest division in the state w/ 3 really good teams. It will be interesting to see how Wichita Christian vs Longview plays out.

Everyone is aware of Coach Rabon’s resume. You can see it posted throughout the threads. Baytown has a pretty strong tradition for at least the last decade. I do also think it will be a good game. Usually 1st round games are Mercy Rules by 3rd quarter. I believe the other game to keep an eye on is Devine vs Freddy. All other games will be Mercy Rule games in the South. Keep an eye on Devine they can do some damage in the playoffs. Exciting time of the year win or go home.
Baytown and San Marcos will be a dog fight for sure. Divine can come out and cause havoc. Just depends on if Freddy can stop their run game.

Back