ROUND 3!! ONE MORE TILL STATE

Longhorn1970

Six-man fan
Who yall got???

I have prestonwood winning easy and then Baytown winning a nail biter against saint joe.

Prestonwood is just a better team. So they should win.

And playoffs come down too who’s hot and playing good. So that’s why I think Baytown will get the win this time! Baytown has been beating the odds in the playoffs so far this season and I don’t think that’ll change.

Who yall got???

I have prestonwood winning easy and then Baytown winning a nail biter against saint joe.

Prestonwood is just a better team. So they should win.

And playoffs come down too who’s hot and playing good. So that’s why I think Baytown will get the win this time! Baytown has been beating the odds in the playoffs so far this season and I don’t think that’ll change.
I think Prestonwood will win, but I don’t think it’ll be easy. Nazarene is really good. Both teams have great offenses. The difference will be Prestonwoods defense.

Any prediction for the south would just be a wild guess. I’ve seen film of Baytown. Nothing from St Joe.

I think Prestonwood will win, but I don’t think it’ll be easy. Nazarene is really good. Both teams have great offenses. The difference will be Prestonwoods defense.

Any prediction for the south would just be a wild guess. I’ve seen film of Baytown. Nothing from St Joe.
St Joe is a good team who has beat Baytown but as the last two games have shown Baytown is on a roll.

Prestonwood from the north and St Joes from the south. Congratulations to everybody on making it this far.
I was wondering when you were going too appear! :ROFLMAO:

Baytown has been on a roll with beating very good teams, you think they your boys can stop them?

Hats off to Baytown on the victory. Coach-you should be very proud of your guys… coaches and players alike were very gracious in victory. Classy program. Best of luck to y’all at state.

Hats off to Baytown on the victory. Coach-you should be very proud of your guys… coaches and players alike were very gracious in victory. Classy program. Best of luck to y’all at state.
Your boy is a great player and a great young man. You raised a good one there! Best of luck to what he decides to do in the future!

Back