PLAYOFF TIME!!!!

Now I’ve been contacted a few times by private schools but I usually try to stay away from it. Just thought I’d chime in with my predictions from the teams I’ve seen!

Christian Heritage gets slapped around pretty good in this one. This ain’t the same team from last year! Wichita by 28!

Naz wins it easy but Prestonwood might just struggle a little. They sure can sling the ball around! Hopefully the receivers can get to where they help out the boy a bit more!

Azle is blessed with an expert level six man mind like myself! I’ll take them in a 45 point beatdown over kingdom prep any day!

If y’all need any other predictions, let me know!
This not gonna age well

Yes it was! Props too San Marcos. That spread back is CRAZY good. That team will be back next year with a chip on their shoulder!

Baytown came out ready to play!!!
Wow! What a game. Darn, I was supposed to announce the game but couldn't make it due to family problems. Congrats to Baytown and best wishes to my friends at Hill Country from Coach Rabon down. Rumor has it that another Coach Rabon may be taking over next year.

In the south I have Hill Country over Baytown
Brazosport over SA Atonement, St Joseph over Bracken and Heritage over Divine Savior. Should be a fun week good luck to all the teams that made it in.
Mish very close on your picks. By chance any relations to St Joes all state QB whose name is Mishler? I know u have given a lot of insight on here. From summer 6 on 6 tournament’s to very accurate picks.

Mish very close on your picks. By chance any relations to St Joes all state QB whose name is Mishler? I know u have given a lot of insight on here. From summer 6 on 6 tournament’s to very accurate picks.
QB is my oldest boy. Also have a sophomore in the team.

QB is my oldest boy. Also have a sophomore in the team.
What’s your prediction for this week against Freddy? They have a decent team and always come out ready too play. From what I’ve seen your boy can throw the ball but Freddy seems too be able to cover the receivers pretty well. You think it’ll be a good game or y’all leaving early?

You should be really proud he can really sling the ball and now are the favorites to head to the State Championship.
Appreciate it and I am very proud of the young man he has become. It’s been a fun year hope we can make it to the big game.

Back