It’s that time!

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Good morning all!

I know everyone here has been anxiously awaiting my picks for this week, but I’ve been very busy helping out Coach Parsley at Crowell this week! I thought Saint Jo was in West Texas, but wow this place is really out there! I kept hearing about some great player on Benjamin’s team, and you guys weren’t wrong at all. That Hayes kid is a baller! His receivers are very lucky to have him throwing the ball back there. He will be tough to defend! Benjamin’s defense won’t be able to defend the high powered offense that Crowell is bringing over! We’ve been scoring like 70 points a game!

The May loss was very depressing on Friday night. We had Jonasboro right where we wanted them, but we just couldn’t finish them off due to the rain that came in at halftime. I’m very proud of the boys for playing through such tough conditions! Coach Steele asked I stay another week and finish what we started, but I’m needed at other parts of the state! I know TigerFan69 had tears in his eyes watching our gameplan come to fruition. Sorry to let you down big guy!

Looks like Gold-Burg almost upset Newcastle this week! Newcastle was lucky that I wasn’t able to make my way to Gold-Burger and help those guys out! I told you before that they were very comparable to Saint Jo, a big reason why I see an upset over Gordon coming in the first round. Gordon fans are probably trying to stay awake at those games at this point!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Whitharral over Amherst by 32
Whiteface by 45 over O’Donnell
Garden City coming through to upset the Rankin Red Devils by 2
Hermleigh(betterthanWestbrook) beating up on Ira by 30
Coolidge over Penelope by 45
Golden-Burg over the Texas6 Greyhounds by 45
Bryson over Baird by 30 (then over Union Hills by 45)

And last but not least,
CROWELL - 72 BENJAMIN - 24

Should be some fun games this week! Good luck to everyone!

George Clooney Lol GIF by Omaze

And i thought you were stupid before lol, even though you're just out for clicks it gets to a point that this crap is ridiculous. I have had comments deleted on here that made more sense than this crap you post just to stir the pot.

Now coach I haven’t suited up in some years, but if you need a good look, I was an all state caliber player back in the day. Had coach let me get some more playing time I would’ve been holding up that state trophy too! MVP probably!
Starting to make sense. If, If, If. If Coach would have let me play, if I had been eligible, If, If, If. One of those.

Hey wildcatguy, although you don’t think so, I’ve seen more football than you could ever dream of! Those are some pretty rings too. Too bad only one of them should count! IT WAS A CATCH! May won the game, right TigerFan69? Back me up here! I have no issues with Westbrook(only their fans). They’re a pretty decent team! Good luck to Westbrook this postseason! I hope y’all don’t run into Knox City again!

Also speaking of TigerFan69, let’s try to clean up some of the language. There are kids on here!

Good morning all!

I know everyone here has been anxiously awaiting my picks for this week, but I’ve been very busy helping out Coach Parsley at Crowell this week! I thought Saint Jo was in West Texas, but wow this place is really out there! I kept hearing about some great player on Benjamin’s team, and you guys weren’t wrong at all. That Hayes kid is a baller! His receivers are very lucky to have him throwing the ball back there. He will be tough to defend! Benjamin’s defense won’t be able to defend the high powered offense that Crowell is bringing over! We’ve been scoring like 70 points a game!

The May loss was very depressing on Friday night. We had Jonasboro right where we wanted them, but we just couldn’t finish them off due to the rain that came in at halftime. I’m very proud of the boys for playing through such tough conditions! Coach Steele asked I stay another week and finish what we started, but I’m needed at other parts of the state! I know TigerFan69 had tears in his eyes watching our gameplan come to fruition. Sorry to let you down big guy!

Looks like Gold-Burg almost upset Newcastle this week! Newcastle was lucky that I wasn’t able to make my way to Gold-Burger and help those guys out! I told you before that they were very comparable to Saint Jo, a big reason why I see an upset over Gordon coming in the first round. Gordon fans are probably trying to stay awake at those games at this point!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Whitharral over Amherst by 32
Whiteface by 45 over O’Donnell
Garden City coming through to upset the Rankin Red Devils by 2
Hermleigh(betterthanWestbrook) beating up on Ira by 30
Coolidge over Penelope by 45
Golden-Burg over the Texas6 Greyhounds by 45
Bryson over Baird by 30 (then over Union Hills by 45)

And last but not least,
CROWELL - 72 BENJAMIN - 24

Should be some fun games this week! Good luck to everyone!
I think you messed up the Crowell Benjamin prediction. (Put scores on wrong teams) (also may have added 24 more points than Crowell will score) Just a realist. Do you know anything about football or you just some kid ?🤡

I think you messed up the Crowell Benjamin prediction. (Put scores on wrong teams) (also may have added 24 more points than Crowell will score) Just a realist. Do you know anything about football or you just some kid ?🤡
The real question is. Are you just some kid?? Wesp is having fun as are most people on this site and the light hearted back and forth is much needed. I'm afraid your insecurities have robbed you of such simple pleasures.

The real question is. Are you just some kid?? Wesp is having fun as are most people on this site and the light hearted back and forth is much needed. I'm afraid your insecurities have robbed you of such simple pleasures.
just… no???? Light hearted back and fourth isn’t needed. It’s just another halftime game for Benjamin. Now we all know by now, mouthing about Benjamin on this site is the same as coming to my front door and doing it. So be ready for reality when you put the Top dogs (or mustangs) in your mouth.

Back