Rankin over Borden County by 14
Jonesboro over May by 45
Miami over McLean by 18
Buena Vista over Van Horn by 12
Newcastle over Gold-Berg by 45
Sands over Garden City by 6
Crowell over Paducah by 8
ETHS over Westbrook by 45
Saint Jo, since wesp is at May this week, over Campbell by 45.
I have a lot of confidence m our team, but no way ETHS is taking out Westbrook. Junior College or no. 😁

I see some talk about ETHS and rightly so, but what about the other side of the bracket? The Victoria Cobras vs The Bastrop Tribe. Both 8-0 with the winner eventually (probably) playing ETHS for the Championship. I've got the Cobras ending the Tribes 21 game win streak in an upset 63-42.

I’ll take a crack at it just for the fun of it

Newcastle by 16 (Goldberg keeps it close)
Jonesboro by 45
Rankin by 16
Miami by 45
Hermleigh by 24
Sands over GC by 6
Texas Rangers in 4 over Arizona

Good morning all!

Now I may not know diddly about the non-UIL schools, mostly just because I don’t get a lot of calls from those coaches, but I am not a big fan of excuses when you lose! Come on now ChrissyG give Pasadena First Baptist some props! We can’t just blame an entire loss on one thing or another! ETHS junior college is a good team, but Westlake will give them some fits this week. I’ve been watching the film and I think they’ll be able to expose some weaknesses that you fellas have.

Oldestfanof6man, I never meant to seem like I know more than the Westbrook staff. I just wanted to put it out there that I was more than happy to help them if they needed it. I saw they gave up a lot of passing yards to Hermleigh, so I figured I’d come in and get that pass coverage nailed down for them! As a Westbrook fan, you should be thankful!

Bottompuppy, I like some of your predictions, but I got to say the Arizona Diamondbacks just called and asked me for some hitting advice… just kiddin’! Rangers in 4!

The big game against Jonasboro is coming up for my boys from May, and all I got to say is you boys better be ready for the double reverse pass first play. Even if you know it’s coming, you won’t stop it!

Have a great day boys!

Good morning all!

Now I may not know diddly about the non-UIL schools, mostly just because I don’t get a lot of calls from those coaches, but I am not a big fan of excuses when you lose! Come on now ChrissyG give Pasadena First Baptist some props! We can’t just blame an entire loss on one thing or another! ETHS junior college is a good team, but Westlake will give them some fits this week. I’ve been watching the film and I think they’ll be able to expose some weaknesses that you fellas have.

Oldestfanof6man, I never meant to seem like I know more than the Westbrook staff. I just wanted to put it out there that I was more than happy to help them if they needed it. I saw they gave up a lot of passing yards to Hermleigh, so I figured I’d come in and get that pass coverage nailed down for them! As a Westbrook fan, you should be thankful!

Bottompuppy, I like some of your predictions, but I got to say the Arizona Diamondbacks just called and asked me for some hitting advice… just kiddin’! Rangers in 4!

The big game against Jonasboro is coming up for my boys from May, and all I got to say is you boys better be ready for the double reverse pass first play. Even if you know it’s coming, you won’t stop it!

Have a great day boys!
Yeah please call immediately!! We are struggling lol
Score was actually 76-30 but yardage are correct.

Attachments

• IMG_8355.jpeg
    IMG_8355.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 24
I just wanted to put it out there that I was more than happy to help them if they needed it.

This is going to be a long and tiresome schtick and you only joined a week ago. You're probably better off backpedaling on this, instead of acting like you are God's gift to all six man coaches, including those that have won multiple championships, which is more than your zero.

This is going to be a long and tiresome schtick and you only joined a week ago. You're probably better off backpedaling on this, instead of acting like you are God's gift to all six man coaches, including those that have won multiple championships, which is more than your zero.
Obviously he’s joking. Just trying to get generate engagement. Personally, I think it’s funny. Actually, the funniest part is when people call him out on his outlandish boasts and predictions. Lighten up folks, and keep em’ coming Wesp!

Wesp, What other coaches you talk to this week? If you do happen to talk to Bochy, tell him to be cautious about putting Chapman in a tight spot in a close game.

From Big Country and Beyond, top 6man offense and defense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025_113259_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025_113259_Facebook.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 51
Good morning all!

Have a great day boys!
I don’t think I misspelled anything when I said come on out and discuss your ability to improve WB pass defense with Homer. On second thought you better not. They been looking for a new tackle dummy.

Today is the day! Coach Steele and I stayed up fairly late last night putting on the finishing touches of our gameplan for Jonasboro, but it’ll be worth it when the game is over! I hope TigerFan69 sits next to me at the game so I can show him some plays and prove my wealth of six man knowledge.

I also think I’ve learned my lesson with Westbrook, those boys don’t want any help at all! It’ll be a sad day when the boys from May are running all over them in the state title game! (Just like last time) IT WAS A CATCH.

Gordon scores have been impressive so far. They’ve really stuck it to the School of the Blind every week! Can’t Coach Reid schedule a team with a pulse?! Saint Jo will show those boys a thing or 2 come first round. They were very lucky that the weather was poor that night!

I was lucky enough to make my way out to Bluff Dale last night as well. I’m happy to see Cranberry Gap headed my warnings of KDStewart and the band. Those boys in green were madder than a wet hen after the game was over! DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

I’ll talk to you boys after the games tonight, be sure to go ahead and type out your apology messages to me!

Back