Semi Finals 2017 Predictions

According to Map Quest, it is 499 miles, 7 hours and 11 minutes between Morton, in the farthest reaches of the Panhandle, ranked number one,
and Tyler, in East Texas, Ranked number two. They had a heck of a shoot out.
499 miles apart. They met in Gholson, which is still 392 miles from Morton.
That’s pretty far in my book.

Good games going on right now as I speak! May, Iredell, Tioga. Who would have expected this except the locals?! Curious to see the end of tonight. Love this time of year and what it brings out in youmgmen.

Since this thread is supposed to be for semi-finals predictions, Strawn over Milford. Strawn is too fundamentally sound for Milford to stay with the Greyhounds. Milford will score a few times, but won't prevail. My opinion.

Yes very sirprised in outcome of this game, congrats to Tioga. Hated to see the Mallory boy not get to play. Score would have been different with this young man. But that's apart of Football. Good luck Tioga

JohnnySouth you didn't believe Milford would prevail over your Coyotes. But look what happened. They will be ready for Strawn. This far in the season we take no one for granted. Just doing what needs to be done to get the W.... #Onepackonegoal

Coming from a Blum fan, congrats to Tioga! After seeing y'all take down my Bobcats I'm rooting for y'all in the Semis and hopefully State. Them boys are a fine tuned machine and don't make mistakes, and capitalize on any mistakes their opponent may make. They don't really have any one player that stands way above anyone else, but they truly epitomize playing as a team. Nobody is afraid to sacrifice their bodies on blocks and swarm the ball on defense. Good luck in the Semis!

CleverUsername1":3sgf4j87 said:
Coming from a Blum fan, congrats to Tioga! After seeing y'all take down my Bobcats I'm rooting for y'all in the Semis and hopefully State. Them boys are a fine tuned machine and don't make mistakes, and capitalize on any mistakes their opponent may make. They don't really have any one player that stands way above anyone else, but they truly epitomize playing as a team. Nobody is afraid to sacrifice their bodies on blocks and swarm the ball on defense. Good luck in the Semis!

Nice post! Blum was a great opponent! Two tight games in one week my heart attack hurts.

Back