Head for the Hills

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Good morning all!

I know I stated last week that I had multiple BIG TIME coaches reach out that needed help this week with their second round playoff game, but TheWesp never forgets about the lesser known coaches is six man football! So I decided to help out a coach that may not be as known to you all!

Coach Terrance Crawford over at Abbott ISD texted me just the other day and said that they needed help against Coach Bagdon and the puppies from Union Hills! I even attached his text messages too me so that way you guys couldn’t possibly call me a liar this week!

Terry C must’ve heard about the gameplan I had for Union Hills back when Saint Jo almost took them down a few weeks ago! Coach Bagdon can’t hire his own personal favorite referee crew this week! Word on the street is that he already sent multiple gift baskets to the crew this week, but they weren’t interested!

I have noticed that Union Hills really has become a one dimensional team. They have an okay run game, but no passing game right now! Our panthers will load up the box and force those puppies to throw it right into our waiting arms! Union hills has had a cute flash in the pan success, but with no young talent on that team, they’ll struggle to maintain that success for the next few seasons!

We’re prepping for Union Hills this week, but we know our true test will be next week against Coach Reid and the Gordon tinyhorns!

My picks this week are a sure fire way to climb your way back up the playoff pickems ladder!

Happy makes Knox City sad by 45
Whiteface beats up on Borden Milk in the second round by 22
Miami Hurricanes over SpringlakeEarthWindandFire by 18
The silver owls take down ballysportsmorhea by 30
Newcastle puts QUEEN OF HEARTS in his place and beats Benjamin by 12
Cherokee throttles Loraine by 45

Last but not least…..

The Abbott Panthers make light work of the Union Hills puppies and 45 them early in the 3rd quarter! Coach bagdon will be sad but he can cry in the referees arms after the game as Terry C and the boys start planning for Gordon

Good luck this week!

Attachments

• IMG_3688.png
    IMG_3688.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 123
Good morning all!

I know I stated last week that I had multiple BIG TIME coaches reach out that needed help this week with their second round playoff game, but TheWesp never forgets about the lesser known coaches is six man football! So I decided to help out a coach that may not be as known to you all!

Coach Terrance Crawford over at Abbott ISD texted me just the other day and said that they needed help against Coach Bagdon and the puppies from Union Hills! I even attached his text messages too me so that way you guys couldn’t possibly call me a liar this week!

Terry C must’ve heard about the gameplan I had for Union Hills back when Saint Jo almost took them down a few weeks ago! Coach Bagdon can’t hire his own personal favorite referee crew this week! Word on the street is that he already sent multiple gift baskets to the crew this week, but they weren’t interested!

I have noticed that Union Hills really has become a one dimensional team. They have an okay run game, but no passing game right now! Our panthers will load up the box and force those puppies to throw it right into our waiting arms! Union hills has had a cute flash in the pan success, but with no young talent on that team, they’ll struggle to maintain that success for the next few seasons!

We’re prepping for Union Hills this week, but we know our true test will be next week against Coach Reid and the Gordon tinyhorns!

My picks this week are a sure fire way to climb your way back up the playoff pickems ladder!

Last but not least…..

The Abbott Panthers make light work of the Union Hills puppies and 45 them early in the 3rd quarter! Coach bagdon will be sad but he can cry in the referees arms after the game as Terry C and the boys start planning for Gordon

Good luck this week!
By far the best thing on this site!!

Good morning all!

Last but not least…..

Good luck this week!
You might want to work on your photo editing skills your text is not straight.

Good morning all!

Last but not least…..

Good luck this week!
Every pick is Backwards.

Bulldog6953, I assure you those texts are as real as my knowledge of six man football! Very cute conspiracy theory though!

Californiadad, at least someone on this site knows when I’m correct about my picks!

Yotie2009, I’ve been told that when I pick your team, it’s usually a big win! Unfortunately, the referees or weather sometimes get in the way. I don’t know who your team is, but if I picked them, congrats on your big win!

Sorry, I have to go now! Terry Crawford has me picking up his dry cleaning for Friday night! He says he plans on wearing all black for the Union Hills funeral on Friday!

Good morning all!

Last but not least…..

Good luck this week!
That Wespy is a funny guy. I hope his knowledge of basketball is as extensive as football. I look forward to his insights and predictions on the game in the near future. I do believe he might be 1/2 way close on 1 of his picks. Newcastle and Benjamin might be a better game than what most folks are thinking. Benjamin is the favorite no doubt but I don’t think they 45 Newcastle. The Abbott /Union Hill game has a good chance to surprise some people also. Though the word is UH has no passing game and no talent among the young guys, coach Bragdon and crew will just have to work around it. They’ve made it work so far. Just my opinion though. Everyone has a couple of them.

I do believe he might be 1/2 way close on 1 of his picks. Newcastle and Benjamin might be a better game than what most folks are thinking. Benjamin is the favorite no doubt but I don’t think they 45 Newcastle.

Oh they'll definitely 45 Newcastle.

If you don't believe me just ask QUEEN OF HEARTS aka @ACE OF DIAMONDS.

Now now the wesp says NC over Benjamin by 12. He did get IC vs May game right. Maybe he’s on to something with this game too. He definitely seems to favor the underdog in most cases. After all it’s a game and crazy things can happen. But I’m not gonna lose my money betting on it. Lol.
I did referee a game a long time ago during which the white hat ejected a star player in the first quarter. The other team ends up winning the game that they should have lost. That was an 11 man game. So imagine the impact if that’s a sixman game. Just sayin anything can happen.

Now now the wesp says NC over Benjamin by 12. He did get IC vs May game right. Maybe he’s on to something with this game too. He definitely seems to favor the underdog in most cases. After all it’s a game and crazy things can happen. But I’m not gonna lose my money betting on it. Lol.
I did referee a game a long time ago during which the white hat ejected a star player in the first quarter. The other team ends up winning the game that they should have lost. That was an 11 man game. So imagine the impact if that’s a sixman game. Just sayin anything can happen.
Did you keep the cash ? I’m sure they are still looking for you 85 !!! I’m collecting the reward money !!!! Just saying

Back