Head for the Hills

If you will read carefully what wesp says, he does occasionally tell the truth. His text are not real because he knows nothing about six man football.
I disagree. I think he knows a ton about football and works really hard to appear unintelligent to troll all the ex players and such on the forums to get them riled up. And so far he has done a masterful job of this to my total enjoyment 😂😂

Don't know who the Wesp is but everyone he says he helps seems to lose. So, I hope Coach Crawford didn't ask for help. This is his last year at the helm, I would like to see him go out on top.

Walter and I have come up with our Picks! I know everyone is excited.
I think ol WESP has it right this week. He will use all that scouting and extensive Sixman knowledge and help the Panthers claw their way to Regionals.

May over the Chapel of Leverets by 26
Jonasboro over Chester Chicken by 45
Gov. Abbott over Run for the Hills by 38
Benjamin over Castles of New by 45
Jay Bird Street over the Superman Logo by 30
Westbrook over Vista by 45
Knox City (the other greyhounds) over not so Happy by 30
Earth wind and fire over Miami by 10 (the run continues)
Borden Milk Co. over Whitefaces by 28
Battle of the Os goes to Oglesby by 20.

Thats our Picks in the big games!

Stay Prickly

Bear

Tigerfan69, no need to fear, Wesp is here!

The May tigers will show the Lions who is the true king of the jungle this week. If the game goes past halftime, it’s only because Coach Steele decided to show some mercy! Jonasboro is already terrified of the rematch that is coming soon!

I’ve spent the past few days working with the Abbott defensive backs. We’ve been working on playing tik-tak-toe and coloring pretty pictures! Terrance C was a little concerned at first that we weren’t working on football, but when I reminded him of the poor Union Hills passing game, he joined us in coloring a picture of a cute little bulldog puppy! I was going to post it here but he was a little shy!

Preparation has been very fun so far! We usually just sit back and laugh at coach bagdon’s play calls! This guy must’ve got his playbook from the kids on the playground at Union Hills! I would help him out, but after seeing how friendly he was with the refs vs. Saint Jo, I can’t see myself fitting in over there!

I hope MDJ knows a little about basketball over at the hills, his boys will be dribbling before too long! You guys sure think you’re funny questioning my expertise, but my text messages between Terry C and myself clearly show different! I hope Coach Reid and his boys at Gordon are prepping for basketball right now, they’ll be shooting hoops next week!

Good luck everyone!

season 3 eye roll GIF

I will take Whiteface over Borden county, Whiteface very underated, Whitharral Klondike game is a repeat of last year, Got Klondike over Whitharral they've lost the kid that beat up Klondike last year all other games are pretty easier to declare, if Abbott loses because of Wesp he will be kicked into Oklahoma for good, Sprinklake Earth will continue too

I think ol WESP has it right this week. He will use all that scouting and extensive Sixman knowledge and help the Panthers claw their way to Regionals.

Stay Prickly

Bear
Why insult the great school and town of Abbott?

Ol Wesp. Somewhat controversial a little condescending mixed with some facts and some misinformation but definitely entertaining.
I do agree with ya on the May pick. Keep up the good work ol son.
Is Wesp slowly turning Tigerfan69 (as Wesp would say) to his side? Or is this just because he picked May this week? I do think May vs LC will be a high scoring affair, but I’ll take May by 36.

Stay Prickly

Bear
Who wins the Gordon/ Milford contest?

who wins bynum/iredell game?
That’s the one that I just flipped a coin. Looking at schedules which I know means nothing now as I’ve said myself but theres nothing else to measure by since I haven’t seen them play. Iradell has played one top tier kinda team and that was on a last minute deal due to cancellation. Bynum has played several top teams but were beat pretty easily. I went with heads…Bynum. I think this would be fun to watch.

Back