Riding the Pony

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Good morning all!

What a week it has been for myself! Most of my predictions were spot on, even after some of you called me crazy! When you have extensive six man knowledge and years of experience, you just have a better feel for the game than most.

I try to stay humble on here most of the time, and so I just wanted to tell the town of Abbott, “you’re welcome”. When you take a good team and pair it up with my game planning, it becomes pretty much guaranteed you’ll win! Terry Crawford was on his hands and knees begging me to stay for their game against Gordon, but I’m needed elsewhere in the state! I felt bad for Coach Bagdon, but the referees held him real tight after the game! The referees were pretty decent on Friday night, but clearly one sided toward Union Hills!

It’s not everyday that you get asked by a state champion to come help their team, but I was reached out to by Nathan Heys and the Benjamin Ponies this week! He’s tired of his defense giving up a million points every week, and HE NEEDS MY HELP! QUEEN OF HEARTS must be thrilled! A guaranteed win for his team!

It’s already been such a long week of preparation for the Jaybirds(???). I thought that was like a term for running around naked??

Anywho, these Heys boys are some of the best six man players I’ve ever been around! I’ve never seen kids that can catch, throw, and run quite like them! I’d give Jayton some small tips here, but unfortunately, there’s nothing you’ll be able to do with the gameplan I’ve put in this week! This Benjamin defense hasn’t looked like this in at least 3 years! I’ve already been told by coach Heys that I can design our state championship ring this year!

Here are the picks for the week! Feel free to steal them too!

Klondike Bars over BallySports by 45
Cherokee finally beats Richland Springs in a meaningful game by 22
Abbott handles Coach Reid by at least 30
Happy makes the Miami Hurricanes sad by 22
Iredell fire breathing dragons defeat oglesby bears or whatever by 30
Borden Milk by 25 over WESPbrook
Victoria Globogym Purple Cobras over ETHS junior college by 45
May walks past Jonasboro by 22 with GOOD WEATHER.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
I will take the Benjamin ponies over Jayton 61-6! Jayton just won’t be able to put the ball in the end zone with our defensive gameplan! The 6 points is from us letting their waterboy score one towards the end of the game!

Good luck everybody!

Good morning all!

What a week it has been for myself! Most of my predictions were spot on, even after some of you called me crazy! When you have extensive six man knowledge and years of experience, you just have a better feel for the game than most.

I try to stay humble on here most of the time, and so I just wanted to tell the town of Abbott, “you’re welcome”. When you take a good team and pair it up with my game planning, it becomes pretty much guaranteed you’ll win! Terry Crawford was on his hands and knees begging me to stay for their game against Gordon, but I’m needed elsewhere in the state! I felt bad for Coach Bagdon, but the referees held him real tight after the game! The referees were pretty decent on Friday night, but clearly one sided toward Union Hills!

It’s not everyday that you get asked by a state champion to come help their team, but I was reached out to by Nathan Heys and the Benjamin Ponies this week! He’s tired of his defense giving up a million points every week, and HE NEEDS MY HELP! QUEEN OF HEARTS must be thrilled! A guaranteed win for his team!

It’s already been such a long week of preparation for the Jaybirds(???). I thought that was like a term for running around naked??

Anywho, these Heys boys are some of the best six man players I’ve ever been around! I’ve never seen kids that can catch, throw, and run quite like them! I’d give Jayton some small tips here, but unfortunately, there’s nothing you’ll be able to do with the gameplan I’ve put in this week! This Benjamin defense hasn’t looked like this in at least 3 years! I’ve already been told by coach Heys that I can design our state championship ring this year!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
I will take the Benjamin ponies over Jayton 61-6! Jayton just won’t be able to put the ball in the end zone with our defensive gameplan! The 6 points is from us letting their waterboy score one towards the end of the game!

Good luck everybody!
Ha the first and last time wesp will be correct!

Good morning all!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Good luck everybody!
Old Wesp must be working overtime with the Victoria coaches. I'm thinking their one offensive weapon will struggle to do the work of our six, but the Wesp factor is real, so...

ChrissyG you sure are confident in your boys at ETHS junior college, but the cobras have been battle tested for this game. They have played some really tough teams, while you guys played powerhouse Chester. Good luck to you guys, I think you might need it!

Jocefeces, I don’t think you understand the storm that May is bringing with them this week. May is a much different team from that first battle a few weeks ago. Jonasboro will struggle to slow down the May offense who can throw AND PASS. Ask TigerFan69, I showed him some great plays that I left with Coach Steele that week. I’m just not wrong here pal!

ChrissyG you sure are confident in your boys at ETHS junior college, but the cobras have been battle tested for this game. They have played some really tough teams, while you guys played powerhouse Chester. Good luck to you guys, I think you might need it!

Jocefeces, I don’t think you understand the storm that May is bringing with them this week. May is a much different team from that first battle a few weeks ago. Jonasboro will struggle to slow down the May offense who can throw AND PASS. Ask TigerFan69, I showed him some great plays that I left with Coach Steele that week. I’m just not wrong here pal!
Well wuss or whatever May wont have the help from Mother nature this time

My man WESP struggles with basic math. ETHS average opponent ranking is 83. Victoria is 144.

Jonesboro can run and pass as well remember your game plan couldn't stop them even after the rain dance you and tigerfan69 did

My confidence was not without reason. But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting a 54-6 rout. Our defense played lights out tonight. Maybe it was the WESP kiss of death. 🤔

Back