A RICHland Tradition

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Well well, looks like Wesp is 2-0 in the playoffs! Don’t think many of you folks here could say the same!

I’m really happy my defensive adjustments worked out over at Benjamin. I was really able to fix all the problems they showed against Newcastle! Those Heys boys sure can play!

It’s unfortunate that Abbott and Terry C were knocked out! 0-1 without TheWesp! Doesn’t sound like a kiss of death to me! Coach Reid really had those tiny horns playing hard against Abbott! They were clearly well prepared! Must’ve been that brutal schedule they went through in the regular season! Nice job STUD!

I’m so excited to move onto somewhere with a lot of RICH tradition this week! Coach Burkhart personally called me this week and asked me to come down and help out the Coyotes this week against the Ogresby Eagles or whatever they are! I don’t know much about them other than their poor offense! After Jer-Bear called me this week and we watched some film, I almost felt bad for the Ogresely kids! What kind of plays are those?!

Jerry B and I have been working night and day to come up with a good gameplan for the bears! If you don’t believe me, check the call history! The UIL already has!

I’m excited to give this town another state championship! We’re practically the Aledo of six man football! It’s nice to finally work for some guys that do things the right way! Ain’t nothing worse than schools bending the rules and reaping all the benefits! Richland Springs is about to show y’all how a home grown team gets it done!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Wespbrook rolls through Happy and sends the cowgirls home sad by 30

Gordon and Coach Reid whip up on Jonasboro by 45

Klondike bars dominate Benjamin ponies by 32

AND

The Richland Springs Coyotes beat the Orgesvy Panthers by 45 and head on back to Jerry World! Coach Burkhart has been there so many times, they named the stadium after him!

Good luck this week!

Well well, looks like Wesp is 2-0 in the playoffs! Don’t think many of you folks here could say the same!

I’m really happy my defensive adjustments worked out over at Benjamin. I was really able to fix all the problems they showed against Newcastle! Those Heys boys sure can play!

It’s unfortunate that Abbott and Terry C were knocked out! 0-1 without TheWesp! Doesn’t sound like a kiss of death to me! Coach Reid really had those tiny horns playing hard against Abbott! They were clearly well prepared! Must’ve been that brutal schedule they went through in the regular season! Nice job STUD!

I’m so excited to move onto somewhere with a lot of RICH tradition this week! Coach Burkhart personally called me this week and asked me to come down and help out the Coyotes this week against the Ogresby Eagles or whatever they are! I don’t know much about them other than their poor offense! After Jer-Bear called me this week and we watched some film, I almost felt bad for the Ogresely kids! What kind of plays are those?!

Jerry B and I have been working night and day to come up with a good gameplan for the bears! If you don’t believe me, check the call history! The UIL already has!

I’m excited to give this town another state championship! We’re practically the Aledo of six man football! It’s nice to finally work for some guys that do things the right way! Ain’t nothing worse than schools bending the rules and reaping all the benefits! Richland Springs is about to show y’all how a home grown team gets it done!

Here are the winning picks for the week!

Wespbrook rolls through Happy and sends the cowgirls home sad by 30

Gordon and Coach Reid whip up on Jonasboro by 45

Klondike bars dominate Benjamin ponies by 32

AND

The Richland Springs Coyotes beat the Orgesvy Panthers by 45 and head on back to Jerry World! Coach Burkhart has been there so many times, they named the stadium after him!

Good luck this week!
a shout out to " The WEsp' or should i say" the wimp "lol bro cant spell OGLESBY right ad we aint no eagles we are TIGERS so you want to talk all your trash go back to pre-kay to learn to spell and get yo facts right

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the UIL needs to contact wuss.. Someone that is suppose to stay away from a team is in cahoots with wuss. I have noticed that the wuss is running his eating apparatus when most people, unless we are retired or have a real job where they have computer access, are at work. He is not saying much at night and weekends when his parents are home because they try to keep him off the social media. He slips through when they are at work. He probably doesn’t know more than two coaches by sight and neither of them would give him the time of day. He needs to spend his time writing science fiction. He would be good at that. Yes I am retired and I pay my own bills. Trying to figure out this last weekend of six man before AT&T.

Sounds like the UIL needs to contact wuss.. Someone that is suppose to stay away from a team is in cahoots with wuss. I have noticed that the wuss is running his eating apparatus when most people, unless we are retired or have a real job where they have computer access, are at work. He is not saying much at night and weekends when his parents are home because they try to keep him off the social media. He slips through when they are at work. He probably doesn’t know more than two coaches by sight and neither of them would give him the time of day. He needs to spend his time writing science fiction. He would be good at that. Yes I am retired and I pay my own bills. Trying to figure out this last weekend of six man before AT&T.
HUH?

Hey lamekidclub, I really do like the support for your hometown team! I almost feel bad that Coach Burky and myself are going to beat your team by halftime! Or should I say “yo team” at halftime?! I apologize for not knowing your mascot I only learned a few animals in pre KAY! I’m sure the eagles will play hard but it just won’t be enough! Better luck next year lil homie!

Oldperson, I’m genuinely concerned for you! That strange rant sounded like something straight out of a Biden speech! Let me know if I should call for help! I hope to see you at AT&T, but I’ll most likely be on the sideline with Coach Burkhart helping the coyotes win it all.

That’s right QUEEN OF HEARTS, GET READY. COYOTES ARE COMING.

Hope y’all are having a good week!

Back