Richland Springs: The Tradition

Well, this is getting deep. I remember offering condolences to I believe it was Melanie (?) , his grandmother (?) who posted on here at the time, the next day. Hoping it was not a compound fracture of both bones, that it would heal well and soon.
It certainly swayed the game in Strawn's favor. Which they needed as SHS All State SB Trey Doyle had fractured a bone in his foot the week before. He still played, but not at 100%. Which impacted the SC game the next week. I don't think a healthy RS or SHS would have beat GC that year.
That’s great maybe your buddy could learn a lesson or two from you. I’m all good with arguing back and fourth it keeps me entertained. Those comments just showed a lot about his character, not surprised in the least. Still bet he won’t own up to it though?

Coach Vance Jones hasn’t had a great deal of success against Coach Jerry Burkhart. He did have a great team at Garden City that year, but if I recall correctly, he has only won one game out of the six or so meetings.
Coach Vance Jones won the last meeting when Balmorhea dusted up the yotes at San Angelo for the State Championship 74 to 38.

That’s great maybe your buddy could learn a lesson or two from you. I’m all good with arguing back and fourth it keeps me entertained. Those comments just showed a lot about his character, not surprised in the least. Still bet he won’t own up to it though?
Arnie, Did your mother drop you on your head early in life or did she wait a while? Did you bounce much? Waiting with bated breath. Where is Johnny Boy South when you need a good conversation?

That almost hurt my feelings if I had any left after the treatment I have received from the RS faithful over the years. Lol If it makes you feel any better the Sixman Microplex ( Strawn, Mingus, Gordon, Caddo and the civilized World) refers to that San Saba county school as that " basketball school". TE will rest easy knowing that they don't emphasize football any more. Coaches at Cherokee and Rochelle had suspected that for some time now. The Armadillos are now the top team in pecan land. Dig that.
It's a grave situation. Can you dig it?

Arnie, Did your mother drop you on your head early in life or did she wait a while? Did you bounce much? Waiting with bated breath. Where is Johnny Boy South when you need a good conversation?
Lol. Still can’t admit it huh I knew there was something yellow about you. All you know is to avoid the questions or the actual conversation. Just like you’re last two post.

You brought up the only win he had trying to talk crap when in fact strawn was setting home like this season and that season too. Just admit your an old grumpy toad 😂

That almost hurt my feelings if I had any left after the treatment I have received from the RS faithful over the years. Lol If it makes you feel any better the Sixman Microplex ( Strawn, Mingus, Gordon, Caddo and the civilized World) refers to that San Saba county school as that " basketball school". TE will rest easy knowing that they don't emphasize football any more. Coaches at Cherokee and Rochelle had suspected that for some time now. The Armadillos are now the top team in pecan land. Dig that.
TexlanghornDA, the RS girls are becoming known for their basketball skills, as you will be hearing more from them shortly.
The boys are usually plenty tough on the court too, but always get a late start due to their football prowess, as you well know but hate to admit. I look for both teams to win their district basketball championships. (Something that you won’t be able to say about your team)
And as usual, your knowledge of pecan land is negligible.

@Tigerfan85 , I understand your deep hatred for RS . But at some point you have to atleast acknowledge the season these kids had . Picked to lose all year, doubted every week… and still somehow 5 minutes away from a state title game . I understand there are no moral victories, but I’m proud of each and everyone of those kids for showing up how they did week in and week out . Enjoy it now , celebrate the fact the RS finally lost a game … but you know just like I do , we will be back . Great job tonight to the entire Oglesby team and coaches . Thanks to the entire Richland community for embracing me and giving me an opportunity, hell of a season .

@Tigerfan85 , I understand your deep hatred for RS . But at some point you have to atleast acknowledge the season these kids had . Picked to lose all year, doubted every week… and still somehow 5 minutes away from a state title game . I understand there are no moral victories, but I’m proud of each and everyone of those kids for showing up how they did week in and week out . Enjoy it now , celebrate the fact the RS finally lost a game … but you know just like I do , we will be back . Great job tonight to the entire Oglesby team and coaches . Thanks to the entire Richland community for embracing me and giving me an opportunity, hell of a season .
Well said. These boys played hard the haters will always be there and it’s sad to see. The boys show up early and stay late just to have adults bring them down. We will be back and we will show each of these haters what Richland Springs football is about. Love you coach Klutch

First you’ll never hear anything about kids or coaches from me. Except this one since you called me out. Obviously you haven’t been on here long enough to know us fans talk trash it’s just for fun. I find it funny you focus on me and disregard your own fans for trash they talk. Y’all funny. It was your fan that threatened me during the Cherokee game. Which just makes me laugh even more. I don’t hate any team. I’m not on y’all’s train never will be. This is just another reason why.

Coach, Most fans are aware that the schedule RS played was a walk over this season so we don't buy that line that RS was picked to lose all season. Not the players fault we know. The UIL is your best friend.

First you’ll never hear anything about kids or coaches from me. Except this one since you called me out. Obviously you haven’t been on here long enough to know us fans talk trash it’s just for fun. I find it funny you focus on me and disregard your own fans for trash they talk. Y’all funny. It was your fan that threatened me during the Cherokee game. Which just makes me laugh even more. I don’t hate any team. I’m not on y’all’s train never will be. This is just another reason why.
😉We don’t give train tickets to bridesmaids. He doesn’t control idiot fans no matter what team they’re on. I thought you didn’t make it to the RS-Cherokee games.? I’m sorry that happened. They were probably mad you and sittingbull didn’t come through with those crying towels lol coulda used them today.

Back