Richland Springs: The Tradition

Coach, Most fans are aware that the schedule RS played was a walk over this season so we don't buy that line that RS was picked to lose all season. Not the players fault we know. The UIL is your best friend.
That’s funny as people were saying our schedule was easy and that we were going to be 45d yet we weren’t even close to that. So was olgelsby’s schedule easy? Or are they just as bad as we are?

First you’ll never hear anything about kids or coaches from me. Except this one since you called me out. Obviously you haven’t been on here long enough to know us fans talk trash it’s just for fun. I find it funny you focus on me and disregard your own fans for trash they talk. Y’all funny. It was your fan that threatened me during the Cherokee game. Which just makes me laugh even more. I don’t hate any team. I’m not on y’all’s train never will be. This is just another reason why.
I’ve been on here long enough thank you. And there are plenty on here that bring the kids down. I never said you I just said adults.

😉We don’t give train tickets to bridesmaids. He doesn’t control idiot fans no matter what team they’re on. I thought you didn’t make it to the RS-Cherokee games.? I’m sorry that happened. They were probably mad you and sittingbull didn’t come through with those crying towels lol coulda used them today.
Lol mad max. I wasn’t there. I was referring to comments made on here that week. I find him entertaining lol. So I wasn’t going to go here but since I seem to be in the spotlight here goes. I was a ref for a few years a long time ago. Football and Basketball. The treatment I received from let’s just say upper level staff and fans was horrible to say least. Maybe that’s changed maybe not. Funny how they forget who I was without my zebra stuff on. It’s just entertaining bless their hearts.

Lol mad max. I wasn’t there. I was referring to comments made on here that week. I find him entertaining lol. So I wasn’t going to go here but since I seem to be in the spotlight here goes. I was a ref for a few years a long time ago. Football and Basketball. The treatment I received from let’s just say upper level staff and fans was horrible to say least. Maybe that’s changed maybe not. Funny how they forget who I was without my zebra stuff on. It’s just entertaining bless their hearts.
🔦 Hmmm a zebra huh I knew there was something about you.

That’s funny as people were saying our schedule was easy and that we were going to be 45d yet we weren’t even close to that. So was olgelsby’s schedule easy? Or are they just as bad as we are?
No, RS's schedule wasn't easy, it was a walk over. Beyond easy and no, Oglesby is better than RS. The Tradition lives on.

Back