Rigdon????

bigbadwolf

Six-man fan
May not be allowed since he’s no longer in sixman, so please delete if not allowed.
Just curious if anyone has seen any scrimmages GR has played in while at Columbus? How’s he looked? Want nothing but the best for the young man.

Bally sports southwest posted a short video about him and Columbus on their Facebook page. He seems to be getting along with his teammates they like him and his work ethic. They had high praise for him. Also looks like he’s playing RB and DB. He’s the true definition of football is football and if you put in the work its all possible.

I heard he scored 6 touchdowns in each of the first 2 scrimmages! I can’t even imagine how many touchdowns the Heys boys would score in 11 man!

Great article and rooting for the kid! One of the best I have seen!

But article has a factual error in the quote from the QB...Rigdon has not broken any single game, season or career record in 6man...might have gotten a few state game records I will have to check...but "every record" ya that completely false...not any fault of GRs bc it is hard to amass stats when you only get 8 touches in a 20 min game you win by 50 for 80% or more of your career...you can be so good you cant compile stats

For the record Grayson Rigdon set two Career State Title Game records and tied one single state game record

Most Career Rushing Yrads in State Title Game: 740 yards (3 games played)
Most Career TDs Scored in State Title Games: 17 (3 games)

Longest TD Run in a State Title Game: tied with several- 79 yards (2018 vs Motley Co)

You all sound like you should be investigated for underage love. He no longer plays this game. Grown men idolizing a kid that has at least one child and still in high school. Hope the best for the young man but get off his jock. Go to his schools page and ride him there.

You took the time to join this site just to say that?

Yeah, he doesn't play six-man anymore but he was one of the best to do it so for him to go play 11-man, especially in his senior year of high school, is pretty noteworthy. In case you didn't notice, everyone who talks about high school football in Texas is talking about him, including Dave Campbell's Texas Football, which is probably the largest media outlet for Texas High School football. Spoiler alert, they also continually mention the fact that he's a former six-man football player.

I won't comment on the rest of your post because nothing else you said was either appropriate, or necessary, on this site.

Back